• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised about Sax either. The running game was more horrendous than usual. That will make it 3 years in a row with a new 1B/running game coach in 2014.

Young, Sax, & ?

Rickey just called me & nominated Rickey Henderson for the job. Rickey says Rickey was the best base stealer of all time. Rickey is high on Rickey's ability to coach.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT sounded pretty pissed off during his radio interview today. He basically called his team and coaching staff a bunch of spineless bitches for allowing teams (specifically the Dodgers) to push them around this season. He said that players unwilling to retaliate and protect their teammates will have no place on the team in the future.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I liked Sax. I don't understand why we fired him. Maybe because our baserunning sucked.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT sounded pretty pissed off during his radio interview today. He basically called his team and coaching staff a bunch of spineless bitches for allowing teams (specifically the Dodgers) to push them around this season. He said that players unwilling to retaliate and protect their teammates will have no place on the team in the future.

And who the fuck is he? Don King?!?!

Fuck KT, seriously. That's been the problem with both teams for the last 3 years. The can't let shit go. They're like fucking children. Jesus, and KT is egging it on? WTF does he want them to do, take bats to each other? Get a fucking grip. This is baseball, not a playground. I can't believe he said that.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who the fuck is he? Don King?!?!

Fuck KT, seriously. That's been the problem with both teams for the last 3 years. The can't let shit go. They're like fucking children. Jesus, and KT is egging it on? WTF does he want them to do, take bats to each other? Get a fucking grip. This is baseball, not a playground. I can't believe he said that.

Well, it's not going to end anytime soon. I'm glad that KT admitted that his team and coaching staff were spineless this season.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just stupid, and embarrassing, as a baseball fan.

Being spineless about the game, or how to manage in their decisions is one thing. And I agree that his position on that is certainly part of what he needs to consider with employing a ball club.

But he's talking about using his position as a GM to leverage players to retaliate. That's fuckin insane. What a piece of shit. And he's saying all this while watching from a box seat. Talk about spineless. If he feels so fuckin passionate about it, how about he takes he walks his William Wallace ass out onto the field and lead by example. What a ****.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only things embarrassing about the situation is the Dodgers' actions & their idiotic fans who support those actions.

Take your head out of your **** & see the situation for what it is. A bunch douchebags who got away with being douchebags while KT's team stood there & let it happen. KT has every right to say what he said. And if he wants players with more fire on the team, he has the right to demand that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doyers vs DBacks in Australia to start the 2014 season. Australians like rugby. Im thinking a little boxing match is on the horizon.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just stupid, and embarrassing, as a baseball fan.

Being spineless about the game, or how to manage in their decisions is one thing. And I agree that his position on that is certainly part of what he needs to consider with employing a ball club.

But he's talking about using his position as a GM to leverage players to retaliate. That's fuckin insane. What a piece of shit. And he's saying all this while watching from a box seat. Talk about spineless. If he feels so fuckin passionate about it, how about he takes he walks his William Wallace ass out onto the field and lead by example. What a ****.

Awww yeah!!! the rivalry is ALIVE!!

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT has it right, that is how baseball is supposed to be played. There are too many Goldschmidt(s) in the MLB & not enough Pete Rose(s). It's been heading that direction for far too long. You play hard, but not dirty. But if a guy disrespects you or your team, YOU PUNCH THEM IN THE FUCKING MOUTH!

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I will ignore my rule & attend Dodger games this season when I'm Orange County next summer. I usually attend an Angels game. I'll get tickets close to the Dodgers' batting circle & heckle the fuck out of the on-deck batters, without using graphic language. Lets see how long before those pussies have me thrown out cause they can't handle it.

Worthless piece of shit players. Kershaw & Schumaker are the only guys on that team that I respect.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen guys, I'm not talking as a Dodger fan. I am FAR bigger of a baseball fan, than I am a Dodger fan.

My problem with this is due to the ASHOLE-NESS OF BOTH TEAMS. I'm not sitting here saying that my team is right and your team is wrong. It's all bullshit, and it's bad for the game!

Davis_Mike, you casting stones at Dodger players and fans for supporting idiotic actions, is the same thing as DBack players, fans OR THE FRONT OFFICE doing the same thing. Can't you see that?????

I'm not going to go into who started it first, or who did what first. It's all bullshit, it's childish, it hurts the game, and it has to stop. That isn't the way the game is supposed to be played. If someone from the Dodgers had said what KT said, I would be furious. This isn't about Pete Rose or Goldy, this is about the fact that if someone breaks an unwritten rule of baseball, you basically get one pitch to even it out. Whether the pitcher is successful in making them pay or not, IT'S OVER. That is how the game should be played. But instead, players FROM BOTH TEAMS can't let shit go, and have to retaliate by breaking another written or unwritten rule, and then the other team responds by doing the same thing. That's bullshit, because more and more then, the actual game of baseball gets lost in the bullshit. If you want to sit front row and talk shit, great, join the fucking party. That's part of the game. But when the players and fans, and front office all turn it into a fuckin bitch session of "he started it", "it's their fault", or "we need to get the last hit in" then it turns into a shit show. And honestly, that is what the rivalry has turned into. It's fuckin sad. It's disgusting, and it's embarrassing. That's not baseball. It's both teams, and that's not what the game is about. Otherwise, you would have cases all over the league over the entire history of the game, that involve spending more time thinking about how to stick it to the other team to even the score, then about actually winning the fucking game and playing baseball.

You say that you shouldn't play dirty, but that's all these two teams do against each other now: play dirty. Beaning players, going for the head, standing there watching HRs, brawling, talking shit, all of it. None of that is playing hard. Each team has been disrespected. To disrespect a team is not playing hard, it's playing dirty. And you don't react by disrespecting the team who disrespected you, in order to get even. All you have done is plant the seed for them to do the same thing in return.

Any GM, Dodgers, DBacks, Billy fucking Beane: if you are going to call for your players to retaliate to show their value to the team, and require it to play on your team, then you are a DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT. That is not playing hard, that is dirty. Playing hard would be to beat the fuck out of that team every year and win the division every year, and let your play do the fucking talking for you. Then the other team can say whatever they want, but they are going to be saying it on their fucking couches as bitter fucking losers, while the winners say that shit through their play on the field. That is the difference between playing hard or dirty. Neither team is letting their play do the talking. Each team is more interested in getting the other team back and evening the score. THAT IS NOT BASEBALL. /end rant/

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ridiculousness of KT is that he isn't even a player on the field who at least has to step in the box and deal with the consequences of being a piece of shit. He sits in an air-conditioned box, with no accountability. That's fucking pathetic. If any other GM said the same thing, I would be saying the same thing.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kershaw and Parra are widely regarded (depending on which side of the childish finger-pointing you sit) as having started the whole fucking thing. My whole point is that no one's hands are clean. It's about moving forward for the game of baseball, not stewing in who's turn it is to retaliate. Worry about the score on the scoreboard, not the score of who's turn it is to plunk whom.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still pissed we traded breslow! He had an amazing series against the rays.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-fuck-la.png

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA peed in our pool. I hate the MLB now more than ever. No salary cap + steroid users. If Puig is not on roids im done. Look at his fucking shoulders!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that aside, and as a forced response to your generous feelings of the Dodgers....

Hahahahahahahahaahaha, FUCK AZ ALL DAY!!!! MOTHA FUCKING DODGERS RUNNING SHIT IN THE WEST. YOU GUYS ARE DONE!!!!!!!!

Have fun licking LA sack for the foreseeable future!!! Say what you want, do what you want. We'll just keep winning the DIVISION. Third NLCS in 7 years, looks like LA stock is rising, while AZ can't figure out how to put a string of +.500 seasons together!!!! Winning talks and bullshit walk so beat your feet and hit the streets. Break your toes off!!!!!

On to the NLCS, how's your TV reception?????

:) Just thought I'd get that out of the way :)

Last edited by a moderator: