• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Core Four? The Yankees didn't buy those guys.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down there big fella.

And all rivalry aside, how do you know that basketball players are better guys than baseball players? Do you actually know any of either? And how are you going to go straight after Dodger players, do you know any of them personally?

In all of your lashing out, did you know that Kershaw won the Branch Rickey Award this year (given to the player demonstrating the best community service)? He was the youngest to ever receive the award, based on his work with the orphanage he set up in Africa.

And Kemp gave his jersey, hat, and cleats to a terminally kid in SF, on a whim, and flew him and his family down to LA a few times to watch games and hang out on the field with the players. The kid has since died, and Kemp was visibly shaken up about it. We can go back and forth on which players are better or worse, but they're all just people. Try not generalizing people you really don't know anything about.

I hate LA sports but Kemp is actually a really nice guy.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low attention spans, the rapid rise of kids with ADHD. They want to see fast paced sports and not a game that relies on strategies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low attention spans, the rapid rise of kids with ADHD. They want to see fast paced sports and not a game that relies on strategies.

Football relys on strategy if it doesn't how does Belichek just out scheme other coaches? Why are the fat players like Fielder and Cabrera better than the best athletes like Chris Young? I just dont get it.............. Kids these days also like to watch sports in which players dont cheat and lie to the public.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA and NFL are loose with the way they handle PEDS. They suspend guys for Adderall and weed but don't even test for PEDs. You're full of shit if you don't think some of the biggest stars in those leagues aren't on the juice. What explains why they come back from severe injuries so quickly? Why is LeBron never injured?

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA and NFL are loose with the way they handle PEDS. They suspend guys for Adderall and weed but don't even test for PEDs. You're full of shit if you don't think some of the biggest stars in those leagues aren't on the juice. What explains why they come back from severe injuries so quickly? Why are they never injured?

There are so many injuries in the nba how many bong hits have you had today? Look at Wade and Eric Gordon. Why would you be on roids so you would fill out and get to big like Ron Artest where you cant move your feet? In the NBA you need to be able to move this isnt baseball where you only move around a little bit and only work a little sweat unless your catching. They do use them in the NFL but I dont really think its as huge of an advantage as in baseball, those roids really improve your reaction commands look how well Ryan Braun hit and it ruined a world series for the dbacks. I dont think it matters in the NFL as much when guys are already yoked and buff, and are already the best athletes in the world.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA and NFL are loose with the way they handle PEDS. They suspend guys for Adderall and weed but don't even test for PEDs. You're full of shit if you don't think some of the biggest stars in those leagues aren't on the juice. What explains why they come back from severe injuries so quickly? Why is LeBron never injured?

Lebron is on roids fuck his bitch ass. His hair is falling out, but once again it doesnt make as big of a difference he would be fucking good either way. Roids in baseball make a bigger impact im not saying it should be allowed in the NBA but it does make a bigger difference in baseball. NFL I dont really think it matters without Peds we have our legs twisting around and having our bones crunch and break off.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only time I had real passion for baseball was when I played catcher in little league. Those games were also fucking intense. I mean I still follow the dbacks and all that, and I want them to win but I just dont have the interest to watch the world series game.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulp Fiction is the greatest movie of all time, no questions needed.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulp Fiction is the greatest movie of all time, no questions needed.

Most overrated movie of all time is Avatar. Script was awful, decent actors, but it was the most predictable movie ever agreed?

Better than Shawshank redemption?

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And all rivalry aside, how do you know that basketball players are better guys than baseball players? Do you actually know any of either? And how are you going to go straight after Dodger players, do you know any of them personally?

In all of your lashing out, did you know that Kershaw won the Branch Rickey Award this year (given to the player demonstrating the best community service)? He was the youngest to ever receive the award, based on his work with the orphanage he set up in Africa.

And Kemp gave his jersey, hat, and cleats to a terminally kid in SF, on a whim, and flew him and his family down to LA a few times to watch games and hang out on the field with the players. The kid has since died, and Kemp was visibly shaken up about it. We can go back and forth on which players are better or worse, but they're all just people. Try not generalizing people you really don't know anything about.

Sorry CTP I have been acting really strange of late. My mood swings are all over the place. All be fine on the weekends though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still pisses me off that Towers wants a hitter in the middle of the lineup. Focus on the fucking pitching first than you can build a pretty batting order. Man im all over the place. Im a straight mess right now.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This goes to sho how classy Kemp is not only that but Kemp also donated over a $100,000 for the Oklahoma for the Tornado destruction that happend

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdt4fT2J9Ns"]LAA@LAD: Matt Kemp reunites with Joshua Jones - YouTube[/ame]

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many sites out there with their own formulas and calculations for defense... it just gets annoying. I know some defensive stats are great but for the most part I like to keep it simple. Fielding percentage and errors are two key factors I look at.

Nothing beats the "EYE TEST" though. :yahoo:

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS TROLL?

Hi. I'm a Dodger fan, so that makes me a troll?
hes one of the better Doyer fans actually

Aw, thanks buddy. :suds:
Laroche? Seriously?

Don't look at me. I didn't make that ranking. Did you know that Adam LaRoche named his ranch "E3 Ranch" in honor of his fielding errors?

Advanced metrics are the way to go imo, fielding percentage and errors are often misleading and don't factor in range, assists, putouts and other important factors in determining defense. That being said, Rizzo had the best defensive season of 1B followed by Goldy, Belt, and Gonzalez.

They also have a long way to go, though. It cracks me up when I see two rankings of players and one guy will literally be 1st on one list and last on other (I think that happened with Choo this year).
Alright the 2 paragraphs above are complete crap. But CTP can we agree that Puig isn't a very good guy at all?

What makes Puig a bad guy? Show boating? He's just playing around. Yovani Gallardo isn't a showboat, but he's also been convicted of DUI and other less-fun offseason deeds. Does that make him a good guy since he doesn't showboat?

I don't get why people allow on-field antics to rile them up. Remember, we are watching very rich people playing a game. We aren't watching very rich people go to church.

I have ADHD, actually. :whistle:
CTP though seriously sorry for those dumb comments. Im just a mess right now.

We all have our moments, bro. :suds: