• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not watch the Nba finals? The officals def tried to give it to spurs. Stern wanted more Lebron hate. Wade is getting old and banged up Bosh is a puss. I bet OKC wins this year.

What? Why would Stern want the old ass Spurs to win? Lebron winning=more Lebron hate. More Lebron hate=more publicity for the NBA.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have won multiple titles, we just had a terrible coach and a cheapskate owner. The dynasty that never was, I am still upset over losing to the Spurs in the 2007 semis. We were robbed of a sure title that year. The Amare suspension was total BS.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Why would Stern want the old ass Spurs to win? Lebron winning=more Lebron hate. More Lebron hate=more publicity for the NBA.

Wanted Duncan to retire happily. He wants the east to dominate for years to come so if Duncan retires. Pop retires and so does Manu.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have won multiple titles, we just had a terrible coach and a cheapskate owner. The dynasty that never was, I am still upset over losing to the Spurs in the 2007 semis. We were robbed of a sure title that year. The Amare suspension was total BS.

Why didnt we resign Joe, he was a better scorer than Manu we could of had him on the bench with Raja starting as our defensive stopper just for that series? Joe would of won us that series cause he was a better scorer than Manu.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That year was magical, a poor start followed by a 15 game winning streak and a 17 game winning streak. The D-backs also lost to the Rockies in the NLCS and that still pains me.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2011 season was more magical. When Justin Upton hit that walk off vs the Giants and turned our season around I was at that game so fu.cking pumped!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is rigged in so many ways. It's been exposed too... I really wish I wasn't as loyal to the Suns as I am sometimes. I can say as a league the NBA is probably my least favorite at the moment.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wondering why Babby is the worse president ever? Dragic and a 2nd rounder for Brooks? WTF....................

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That year was magical, a poor start followed by a 15 game winning streak and a 17 game winning streak. The D-backs also lost to the Rockies in the NLCS and that still pains me.

That NLCS pissed me off so much. The announcers were so fucking biased towards the Rockies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is rigged in so many ways. It's been exposed too... I really wish I wasn't as loyal to the Suns as I am sometimes. I can say as a league the NBA is probably my least favorite at the moment.

Well Stern is gone. I didnt think it was rigged until the Bulls getting Derrick Rose smh.................. The 07 thing was a terrible offical. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvkKdXLwt0U]Did Tim Donaghy and crew fixed game 3 of Suns-Spurs? - YouTube[/ame] Espn wrote an article the following day saying that it was the biggest one sided officated game they have ever seen, and how the suns lost by 7 shocked them. MANU IS SUCH A BITCH! IM GLAD HE LOST THEM THE SERIES AND GOT FUCKING OWNED!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next AZ team to make the playoffs-- whether it be the Dbacks, Suns, Yotes, or Cards--will have an unreal amount of support. It seems like forever ago since I've had a playoff team to root for minus the 2012 Yotes who I didn't even follow much at the time.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash could have retired a Sun if we got him a title. Now we have to see him in a Fakers uni... unbearable