• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... this is the Coyotes best chance to take over for at least the time being. The Suns sucks, Dbacks are average, Cards look meh... If they want to start building that fan base up then now is there chance. Best way to do it is for them to go on a magical playoff run or some shit. I'm not huge on hockey but it is growing on me.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was embarrassed for AZ when we didn't even sell out Game 4 of the 2011 NLDS, made us look bad.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash could have retired a Sun if we got him a title. Now we have to see him in a Fakers uni... unbearable

Some of it was Nashs fault he couldnt play defense.................. Still if the suns would of done what they did drafting guys like Iguadola didnt Collengelo say he really liked him? Sarver then traded the pick? Joe Johnson wanted 10 million after having a 17 ppg season and being a go to scorer?

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to get into hockey but I simply can't. I have watched a few Yotes game this year and the team is good but there is just no excitement with the fanbase and it shows on TV.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards better fix there offense quickly the defense will start to age. And will want out if they have to bust there ass for a offense that cant even score. Last game Calias picked up a fumble where a seattle player was right there because Calias knows the offense cant score its gotten this bad. Boyds stock will drop. Lets draft him and a tackle trade Fitz!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... this is the Coyotes best chance to take over for at least the time being. The Suns sucks, Dbacks are average, Cards look meh... If they want to start building that fan base up then now is there chance. Best way to do it is for them to go on a magical playoff run or some shit. I'm not huge on hockey but it is growing on me.

I think that the Suns and Cards will always be the top two teams (support wise) in Phoenix. At their worst, the Suns get almost as much (if not more) support than the Dbacks and Yotes do at their best.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say az sports are on the rise the young Gms we have I think Keim is going to be really good. And McDonough is one of the best young gms next to Morey.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to get into hockey but I simply can't. I have watched a few Yotes game this year and the team is good but there is just no excitement with the fanbase and it shows on TV.

I loves hockey when I was really young, but I stopped watching. I've been trying to get back into hockey for the past few years now and I'm having a hard time.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, that AZ Central commercial with Bickley and Cooper is turrible.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals games attendance is down the upper sections and the suites dont even fill up. I knew when they built that stadium that there was no entertainment, like when you would go to sundevil stadium for a cards game at least there was fire works and some entertainement on the field. They had to put that stupid Siren Horn in so fans might start to show up. You basically get the same experience watching it on tv, except the atmosphere and the ability to make nose. A shitty score board and replay system, the same music playing at the stadium, a boring PA announcer thats why there not filling up you can get the same experience at home nothing special about University Of Phoenix Stadium.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was embarrassed for AZ when we didn't even sell out Game 4 of the 2011 NLDS, made us look bad.

Looked like a sellout on TV. Thats about all that matters. Probably only a couple thousand short. We have one of the largest ballparks in terms of capacity in the majors.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westgate is an awesome area, the Cardinals can't draw because of reasons unknown to me.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy LIn 2-9 6 points tonight yea hes better than Dragic. Espn put Lin infront of dragic lmfao. We all watched the suns vs rockets and we saw Harden get double teamed and Lin got to shoot open shots and he air balled it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westgate is an awesome area, the Cardinals can't draw because of reasons unknown to me.

The stadium is boring. No aviance or how ever you say it. Like when you go to Frank Kush or Mckale Center to watch a game. Yes I said Mckale center fuck UOFA! But my friends tell me the games are so much fun.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals games attendance is down the upper sections and the suites dont even fill up. I knew when they built that stadium that there was no entertainment, like when you would go to sundevil stadium for a cards game at least there was fire works and some entertainement on the field. They had to put that stupid Siren Horn in so fans might start to show up. You basically get the same experience watching it on tv, except the atmosphere and the ability to make nose. A shitty score board and replay system, the same music playing at the stadium, a boring PA announcer thats why there not filling up you can get the same experience at home nothing special about University Of Phoenix Stadium.

Or people don't want to pay to watch a mediocre team. University of Phoenix Stadium is a fine facility. That place would be rocking if the fans didn't have to pay to watch their QB throw 4 picks and get sacked 10 times every week.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hate the location of University of Phoenix Stadium (and Jobing.com Arena for that matter). Too far away from the population center.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or people don't want to pay to watch a mediocre team. University of Phoenix Stadium is a fine facility. That place would be rocking if the fans didn't have to pay to watch their QB throw 4 picks and get sacked 10 times every week.

I agree but even on a thursday night game we couldnt fill up our top section. We had a sell out when we were 1-6 againts the rams and Peterson had that punt return. No one is going to the games because the game day experience sucks. Trust me thats why they added that stupid Horn that Warner blew off last game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the cards defense. I wonder how they feel they probably would be a top 3 defense statistically with a decent offense.