• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but even on a thursday night game we couldnt fill up our top section. We had a sell out when we were 1-6 againts the rams and Peterson had that punt return. No one is going to the games because the game day experience sucks. Trust me thats why they added that stupid Horn that Warner blew off last game.

Maybe the game didn't sell out because it was in the middle of the work week? Thursday night football is fucking stupid.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea chase is trying to cut down the seats that stadium will get rennovations on the upper deck.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the game didn't sell out because it was in the middle of the work week? Thursday night football is fucking stupid.

I know but can you agree the game day experience at university is no where near a Vikings game or a Packers game, you can get the same experience on tv I go to all the cardinals home games and still ASU games are more fun, and Uofa games blah........ No game day atmosphere.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, the team's performance on the field is the most important part of the "game day experience". If a team sucks, then the experience is probably going to suck.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but can you agree the game day experience at university is no where near a Vikings game or a Packers game, you can get the same experience on tv I go to all the cardinals home games and still ASU games are more fun, and Uofa games blah........ No game day atmosphere.

All of the fanbases that you mentioned are way more intense than the Cardinal's fanbase.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live about 20 minutes (moderate traffic) away fron Phoebix stadium. Going to Chase Field is a hassle if anything, traffic is awful and parking is a pain in the ass unless I go with my dad since he knows the man in charge at the Jefferson parking garage and gets free parking.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the fanbases that you mentioned a way more intense than the Cardinal's fanbase.

When we were 3-0 playing the Eagles at home that Crowd was electric. All you have to do is win. Why cant they just draft a qb? Take a fucking chance. There are so many good qbs in this draft get a dual threat qb.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers have sold out every game since the 60's

#cheeseheadnation

#secondtonone

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10th largest ballpark in the world? Yeah, way too big.

I don't want to be as small as the Marlins park but around 40,000 would have been perfect. It would look fuller during the regular season and actually sellout during the playoffs.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we whooped the Panthers at home there was still nothing special no horn that goes off no little perks when the cardinals score. A boring PA announcer Ellington runs for another cardinals................................ First Down. And terrible half time shows also Bidwill being cheap with the sound system and a flat screen which you cant even see the players feet on the wide screen and then on the other side the screen isnt wide enough.............

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cardinals should have a flock of tamed cardinal birds that fly around and shit on the other teams sideline when AZ scores.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to reunite Boyd and Ellington and run the option. :suds: I know Boyd was bad yesterday but he still tore up LSUs defense last year and FSUs and has had a great year other than that game he has a great body for a qb. He will be good.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but what else is there to do in Green Bay? Not knocking the fanbase because they are a proud one but GB seems centered around the Packers. We aren't obviously in Times Square but there is a lot to do in the Valley, especially in the winter.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cardinals should have a flock of tamed cardinal birds that fly around and shit on the other teams sideline when AZ scores.

At packers games you guys have lambeu leaps and stuff, you have pre game tradition the cardinals dont have that. ASU Stomp the bus. Uofa basketball games has the insane intro videos. There is no aviance at University Of Phoenix Stadium.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but what else is there to do in Green Bay? Not knocking the fanbase because they are a proud one but GB seems centered around the Packers. We aren't obviously in Times Square but there is a lot to do in the Valley, especially in the winter.

Yea the whole city shuts down lol.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers fans fill opponents stadiums as well. I remember them playing in San Diego and you could actually hear the "Go Pack Go!" chants on TV. San Diego is over 2,000 miles from Green Bay. We have fans on every corner of the map.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At packers games you guys have lambeu leaps and stuff, you have pre game tradition the cardinals dont have that. ASU Stomp the bus. Uofa basketball games has the insane intro videos. There is no aviance at University Of Phoenix Stadium.

The Cardinal crip walk every time they score a TD? They should start a tradition.