• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans aren't showing up the Card's games because the team fucking sucks. The organization isn't going to come out and say "well, we're not getting enough fans because the team is terrible", but that's what's happening.

The cardinals have a good defense with a lot of likeable players on it. To bad we have no likeable qb to people not realize we need to trade Fitz before its to late?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that BJ Denker will be available for the Cardinals to draft. How's that for a "dual threat" QB, Jahii?

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an ESPN poll and it showed the NFLs most disliked players and Carson Palner was one of them
. Lol he sucks but he's not a rapist or a dogkiller.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that BJ Denker will be available for the Cardinals to draft. How's that for a "dual threat" QB, Jahii?

lmao. in this division with the speed on defense you need a moble qb, btw every good qb in this draft other than Mannion watch the cardinals will take because they have a hard on for "getting the next warner" but yea you need a dual threat qb in this division did you see Wilson on the first play vs us he kept it and ran and surprised everyone it opened up there running game for the rest of the game. Kelly and Denker both wont be good nfl qbs wait Kelly.......... idk.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of his play, I don't really see much to dislike about Carson Palmer. He seems pretty normal. Did I miss something?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the place when Goldy hit that grand slam in the DS and the place fucking erupted. It was insane, I wish we had more opportunities to have playoff games.

Yeah, that was awesome. I went to both home games in 2011 and both crowds were really loud and enthusiastic. I can't wait to return to the playoffs next year. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ryan Roberts one, then Chris Young hit two after Gibby moved him down :laugh3: its to bad pitchers targeted Upton that whole year he was red hot but when he got beaned he was never the same. A hot Upton, Young and Goldy would of got us to the next round fact.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals should learn from their mistakes and avoid drafting a USC QB.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of his play, I don't really see much to dislike about Carson Palmer. He seems pretty normal. Did I miss something?

Bengals fans hate him because they claim he gave up on them and he also demanded a trade so I can see why they would. He has a damn sticky in the Bengals forum titled "Carson Palmer sucks" and it was made like 3 years ago or something. haha

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. in this division with the speed on defense you need a moble qb, btw every good qb in this draft other than Mannion watch the cardinals will take because they have a hard on for "getting the next warner" but yea you need a dual threat qb in this division did you see Wilson on the first play vs us he kept it and ran and surprised everyone it opened up there running game for the rest of the game. Kelly and Denker both wont be good nfl qbs wait Kelly.......... idk.

What? Denker is a future hall of famer. Did you see the way that he shredded the Utes defense for 168 passing yards AND a touchdown last week?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Denker is a future hall of famer. Did you see the way that he shredded the Utes defense for 168 passing yards AND a touchdown last week?

haha you guys have a real qb coming in whos much better Denker will take a seat next year. Kelly was a 2 star recruit who came out of no where 3rd on the depth chart going into 2012 great story.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will make the playoffs next year, there is too much talent in the minors and the active roster to finish 500 again.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea so I want Bridgewater, or Boyd that is pretty much it. I dont want Sean Morris that kids a scrub. No Mariota. If Hundley comes out maybe.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will make the playoffs next year, there is too much talent in the minors and the active roster to finish 500 again.

Lots of talent in the minors, but will the organization actually use it? They've been reluctant to bring up players the past few years. Remember how long it took them to call up Goldy? It's ridiculous that Skaggs and Bradley weren't given a couple of starts before the season ended.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly is a system QB, anyone can suceed with that group surrounding him.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley-Skaggs-Shipley-Corbin-Delgado with Stites and Barrett in the back end of the BP will be a force.