• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of the one and done rule, although it can benedit the Suns future. It's too heavy of a task to follow every school and it's roster every year. I do love March Madness though, that is until all of the Cinderellas are bounced though.

I dislike that rule too. I think it should be 2 and done. I only root for cinderellas when Arizona is out. This is our year baby!!!

BEAR DOWN

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towers doesn't get as much blame as he deserves, he is the one who assembles the team, Gibson just fields that team.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towers doesn't get as much blame as he deserves, he is the one who assembles the team, Gibson just fields that team.

Yeah. As much as I hate the way that Gibby manages the bullpen, I acknowledge that KT really hasn't given him a good bullpen to work with.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing beats the noslatgia of playing baseball, from little league to high school ball I have the best memories from playing baseball. I had a killer jumpshot but I am a 5'11 Mexican with no hops. I was decent at football but I was the best at baseball.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....in 10-15 years, I hope the large fan base convinces someone to buy the team and start spending more money. But right now AZ will be a hit and miss franchise. When a big prospect fails, or a key player goes down, they don't have the cash to go out and get a top of the line free agent or even trade for a high salary player, to take that player's place. But, if Towers can make a few moves that work out and the farm system adds an above average player every year....they can compete. Right now, they don't have the pitching to compete at a top level. Maybe they sign an aging arm who has one more good year??? And somebody better find a couple of decent relief pitchers.....Hernandez, Bell, Putz, and a couple of others are just taking up space.

Improved attendance will bring in more revenue and land them bigger TV deals which goes hand in hand with spending money. The payroll will increase once the fan base grows. Which will happen... slowly but surely.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be glad Goldy went to college and didn't sign with the Dodgers when they drafted him out of high school.:nod:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers signed Guerrero. Another Dodger we have to hate.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up watching the Suns at a very young age and my entire family is a bunch of die hard Suns fans as well, so I can easily say they are my favorite team. However, I hate what the NBA has turned into. Only 4-5 teams realistically have a chance at winning a title. It's way too predictable for me now which is why I'm starting to love College Basketball more and more. Baseball is probably my favorite sport to play but I'm much better at basketball, I love both though. The MLB and NFL have more diversity as far as winning titles goes, which helps keeps fans involved year in, year out because "anything can happen"

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are an o-line and a QB who can take.care of the ball away from being a playoff team.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Suns can get Wiggins and restore some of that electric vibe that the Purple Palace had for years it would be really good for AZ sports in general. It's been rough ever since the Run N Gun Suns broke up.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell you how times I've been called a bandwagon Saints fan. I've stuck with the teamtl through dark years and the painful Katrina years. I could have easily jumped ship but I am loyal and they are now a perennial contender. Suns and D-backs are next.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up watching the Suns at a very young age and my entire family is a bunch of die hard Suns fans as well, so I can easily say they are my favorite team. However, I hate what the NBA has turned into. Only 4-5 teams realistically have a chance at winning a title. It's way too predictable for me now which is why I'm starting to love College Basketball more and more. Baseball is probably my favorite sport to play but I'm much better at basketball, I love both though. The MLB and NFL have more diversity as far as winning titles goes, which helps keeps fans involved year in, year out because "anything can happen"

Did you not watch the Nba finals? The officals def tried to give it to spurs. Stern wanted more Lebron hate. Wade is getting old and banged up Bosh is a puss. I bet OKC wins this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never forget Nashs first season game back. Vs the Hawks we beat em up and espn was like "well its the hawks" that was a magic season fans were extremely loud we all loved that suns teams. Its to bad that Collengelo wasnt the full time owner........ It would of made that season more special.

Vs Memphis to that year in the playoffs. Joe Johnson hit a jumper as the shot clocked expired the stadium erupted I was like 9 and it hurt my little ears lol.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as LeBron is in charge, I don't see anyone dethroning the Heat. I can hate but I would rather sit back and watch greatness.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that there aren't any D'Back fans here. Good night. :)