• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, watching this team against the Reds all week ... they're a pitcher short and could use a little better defense behind the plate. Otherwise, the D-Backs have a nice core of talent.

Well Miguel Montero is the typical starter and he's on the DL... he's great defensively but has been pretty mediocre offensively this year. I hope he bounces back next year. Ross and Chavez both being on the DL hurts as well. I agree though... we really need another solid, reliable starter before we make the playoffs. Hopefully Archie Bradley will be that guy.

DodgerLou80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your season may be over but you do have the MVP and by far the BEST first baseman in baseball and a outstanding young pitcher in Corbin. With all the young talent you have I can see the D-Backs raising hell in the NL West next year.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your season may be over but you do have the MVP and by far the BEST first baseman in baseball and a outstanding young pitcher in Corbin. With all the young talent you have I can see the D-Backs raising hell in the NL West next year.

The dodgers are on a wicked run and I could absolutely see them in the series if they keep up the momentum.best of luck to both of your teams.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, is it time to concede the NL West to the Dodgers? They can win 4/10 from here on out and still win the division.

I would say its been about 3 weeks or so that our fans pretty much realized we weren't going to win the division. We thought we had a shot at the Reds for the wild card, because they were playing bad and we were about to play them 4 games. Too bad our team forgot to show up for the 4 games.

Honestly, watching this team against the Reds all week ... they're a pitcher short and could use a little better defense behind the plate. Otherwise, the D-Backs have a nice core of talent.

Well Miguel Montero is the typical starter and he's on the DL... he's great defensively but has been pretty mediocre offensively this year. I hope he bounces back next year. Ross and Chavez both being on the DL hurts as well. I agree though... we really need another solid, reliable starter before we make the playoffs. Hopefully Archie Bradley will be that guy.

Montero was struggling behind the plate too before he got hurt, he overall was just having a bad year. Hopefully he goes back to being the old Miggy next year. We have some sick talent in the minors for pitching so I'm not too worried about that, even if just 1 of the 5 studs we have down there turned out good, we would be in decent shape.

Yeah those 2 guys have been the best part about this season for us. Thanks for the kind words but its pretty easy considering your team might be destroying its way to the title lol.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's us not carrying the fan base but it's actually just us trying to avoid you guys...

Big 3 > Small 2

All day errrrry day

Don't you talk to us like that! I have been drinking green tea all day and I am feeling froggy!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's us not carrying the fan base but it's actually just us trying to avoid you guys...

Big 3 > Small 2

All day errrrry day

Big 3 has no pride, they're obviously just here for the money. Me and Jonas are like Goldy and Corbin on the DBacks.

qm.gif
qm.gif

qm.gif
367c5a.jpg

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants to make the next series thread? Our posting system has fallen apart just like the Dback's season.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: