• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhm. So I'm kinda pissed that the Rays blew that lead... like are you serious? They were up 7-0 heading into the 7th. :gaah:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting

I dont believe it and I saw the meltdown. I thought Price was gonna go 9 as good as he was throwing. Wow but with you guys winning I will take the win and be happy. Do you know if the Reds won and how the Wild Card situations are looking? Good luck to you guys.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona is 4.5 games behind Cincinnati for the second WC spot. The way the Reds are playing the Arizona contingent has a reasonable chance to catch them. The key for Arizona will be the back end of their BP. Wouldn't be surprised to see Arizona pick up some relief help in August.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious that he is using PED's.

The MLB is also investigating me but on the half of my lawyer and my team I will fight this, I have never used PED's what you see is hard work and will see the man I am! I will continue to fight which has been an awful claim on my behalf that I have used PED'S I have never ever used them! On the behalf of my fans and my team this is truly embarrassing for the MLB!

-Jahii

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii join a class action lawsuit with albert Pujols and Justin Verlander

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Diamondbacks were the runner-up among teams vying to acquire Bud Norris from the Astros. The Snakes planned to keep Norris in the rotation for the remainder of the season, then shift him to the bullpen through the end of his contract, Rosenthal says, noting the team's wealth of young starting pitching and contracts for relievers Heath Bell and J.J. Putz that will expire after 2014. However, the Orioles were able to offer Houston the superior compensation pick." -MLBTR

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only positive from that loss... no more Jahii "threads" or whatever the hell you want to call them. Who's up next?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Game Day Thread Info / Format / Order:

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person on the On Deck list's turn. Once a poster loses, they go to the bottom of the On Deck list. You can sign up for the On Deck list at any time and you will be put at the bottom of it. If you wish to be taken off of the list, just say so and you will be benched.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the Song of the Game (whatever you want it to be). Besides that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: Desert Glory (2-4)

On Deck:
1. AZ Sun (1-1)
2. Jonas_steven (0-2)
3. Orange602 (2-2)
4. Nogicat (1-2)
5. Arizona_Sting (3-3)
6. JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral (3-1)

---------------------
We can't expect Jahii to carry us, the rest of us gotta step up and do our part now!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Game Day Thread Info / Format / Order:

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person on the On Deck list's turn. Once a poster loses, they go to the bottom of the On Deck list. You can sign up for the On Deck list at any time and you will be put at the bottom of it. If you wish to be taken off of the list, just say so and you will be benched.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the Song of the Game (whatever you want it to be). Besides that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: AZ Sun (1-1)

On Deck:
1. Jonas_steven (0-2)
2. Orange602 (2-2)
3. Nogicat (1-2)
4. Arizona_Sting (3-3)
5. JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral (3-1)
6. Desert Glory (2-5)
-----------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

nogicat

Hoopla Cash