• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Glory! Everyday I get pushed down a spot!

Hey Jerk! You never signed up for the list you were on the bench, we finally signed you up by force!! How dare you talk to your Real Big 3 teammate like that!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Game Day Thread Info / Format / Order:

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person on the On Deck list's turn. Once a poster loses, they go to the bottom of the On Deck list. You can sign up for the list at any time and you will be put at the bottom of the On Deck list. If you wish to be taken off of the list, just say so and you will be benched.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). Besides that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral (0-0)

On Deck:
1. Desert Glory (2-4)
2. AZ Sun (1-1)
3. Jonas_steven (0-2)
4. Orange602 (2-2)
5. Nogicat (1-2)
6. Arizona_Sting (3-3)

------------------------------------------

Big 3 fails once again......... Jahii on the clock? Oh god...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is time to start looking towards football and hockey season. I have tickets for cardinals vs the cowboys and coyotes vs the kings. Sigh...I am really disappointed with the dbacks!

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is time to start looking towards football and hockey season. I have tickets for cardinals vs the cowboys and coyotes vs the kings. Sigh...I am really disappointed with the dbacks!
Go Cards!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about the Cards this year is that everyone expects them to finish in last but if things click they can easily surprise people and make the playoffs. A lot of experts and writers are picking us as their dark horse team... if only we weren't in the toughest division in football.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about the Cards this year is that everyone expects them to finish in last but if things click they can easily surprise people and make the playoffs. A lot of experts and writers are picking us as their dark horse team... if only we weren't in the toughest division in football.

If we played in any other division in football, we would be assured at least a wild card spot! We might even outright win the the NFCEast.