• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up all my UA basketball fans!!!! Let's talk some baseball!!!! :)

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, now why would I go and do that?? How does this think work, anyway? Is it auto update, or do I have to refresh? Are there gameboards, or just team and specific forums? Good to be here DG!!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, now why would I go and do that?? How does this think work, anyway? Is it auto update, or do I have to refresh? Are there gameboards, or just team and specific forums? Good to be here DG!!

Lol gotta keep trying CTP. It doesn't auto refresh its more of a traditional board. It's all team boards and then the general boards, but the mods here are amazing. They consider your team forum a safe haven, so anyone trolling there gets kicked / warned pretty fast. Plenty of straight good baseball talk or U of A for you losers.......

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of straight good baseball talk or U of A for you losers.......

Sweet!

Oh, and I hope they let me talk baseball, I don't talk crap about teams. Is there a way to edit my post? I noticed that I wrote "think" instead of "thing". Maybe I just haven't where it's at, yet.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet!

Oh, and I hope they let me talk baseball, I don't talk crap about teams. Is there a way to edit my post? I noticed that I wrote "think" instead of "thing". Maybe I just haven't where it's at, yet.

Yeah you can go to any teams boards and hang out anytime, no matter what your team is. Dbacks fans start a game day thread for every game, so if you want to drop by any time.

Editing posts is possible for up to 5 mins after the post, its down where you see "quote" and all that under your posts.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My patience with jahii has already run out! I tried to extend an olive branch but he just does not get how this whole posting thing works! It was probably a bad move burning a bridge with glory! I miss you, glory! Lets just put this whole thing behind us and reunite against the big three! What do you say, buddy?

Lights

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have all been flagged for indecent exposure

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My patience with jahii has already run out! I tried to extend an olive branch but he just does not get how this whole posting thing works! It was probably a bad move burning a bridge with glory! I miss you, glory! Lets just put this whole thing behind us and reunite against the big three! What do you say, buddy?

Too late, I already hired Isiah Thomas and Matt Millen to be my GM and President to build me a new Biggest 3.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Williams is a candidate to manage the Nationals. I love Matt but I wouldn't mind him not being our 3B coach anymore...