• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you're going to platoon with the rest of our fan base, bitch. :nod:

Im rookie of the year candidate your an old timer looking for PH role. Im fresh I got sweet kicks mean while your rocking the 96 addidas. You taped em up yea I see you got some old school but im new im fresher and im ready to ball out. You feel me? You an old tima im new im ready. Got the sweet batting gloves the sweet nick names while you trying to be wise I will tell you something. I dont need you old tima im ready I know im good im confident cocky. Im ready got the fresh gear and I got girls left and right you feel?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im rookie of the year candidate your an old timer looking for PH role. Im fresh I got sweet kicks mean while your rocking the 96 addidas. You taped em up yea I see you got some old school but im new im fresher and im ready to ball out. You feel me? You an old tima im new im ready. Got the sweet batting gloves the sweet nick names while you trying to be wise I will tell you something. I dont need you old tima im ready I know im good im confident cocky. Im ready got the fresh gear and I got girls left and right you feel?

CWTMa.jpg

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im 22

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Game Day Thread Info / Format / Order:

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person-in-line's turn. You can sign up for the list as long as you aren't the current poster. I will keep everyone's record with game day threads updated as well.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Convo: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Convo: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). After that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: Nogicat (0-1)

On Deck:
1. Arizona_Sting (3-2)
2. JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral (0-0)
3. Desert Glory (2-4)
4. AZ Sun (1-1)
5. Jonas_steven (0-2)
6. Orange602 (2-2)

Let's just use this order. If new people want to join, then they can get in the back of the fucking line!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person-in-line's turn. You can sign up for the list as long as you aren't the current poster. I will keep everyone's record with game day threads updated as well.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Convo: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Convo: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). After that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: Nogicat (0-1)

On Deck:
1. Arizona_Sting (3-2)
3. Desert Glory (2-4)
4. AZ Sun (1-1)
5. Jonas_steven (0-2)
6. Orange602 (2-2)

Let's just use this order. If new people want to join, then they can get in the back of the fucking line!

I'm cool with doing that. I was just doing it the other way so people that only the people that actually wanted to do it could. I don't think anyone has even read that message though.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 1-1 and the loss kennedy was pitching

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person on the On Deck list's turn. Once a poster loses, they go to the bottom of the On Deck list. You can sign up for the list at any time and you will be put at the bottom of the On Deck list. If you wish to be taken off of the list, just say so and you will be benched.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). Besides that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: Nogicat (1-1)

On Deck:
1. Arizona_Sting (3-2)
3. Desert Glory (2-4)
4. AZ Sun (1-1)
5. Jonas_steven (0-2)
6. Orange602 (2-2)

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person-in-line's turn. Once a poster loses, they go to the bottom of the On Deck list. You can sign up for the list at any time and you will be put at the bottom of the On Deck list. If you wish to be taken off of the list, just say so and you will be benched.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). Besides that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: Nogicat (1-1)

On Deck:
1. Arizona_Sting (3-2)
3. Desert Glory (2-4)
4. AZ Sun (1-1)
5. Jonas_steven (0-2)
6. Orange602 (2-2)

Im undefeated :yahoo: I should be the ace btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!