• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Red Sox guys that came over from CBS a couple months before you guys have longer game day threads.......I still can't believe we have an actual decent size D-backs fan base on the SportsHoopla finally!! :D

:10:

We are still missing about half of our ESPN fan base too... unfortunately not all of them could make it here, lol.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the deadline I basically expect us to trade for a decent lefty reliever and that's it. KT wants to stand pat and for once I agree with him. Bradley and Davidson both need to be untouchable for sure.

Yeah, I don't really see anything out there at the going prices I want him to trade for......we have enough now to compete for the division.....If the Dodgers play the rest of the season like they have July, we could trade for Miggy Cabrera and Matt Harvey and it ain't gonna matter......I don't think they will play the way they have for the rest of the year.....we have to tread water through a tough August, and then go kick their ass head to head in September to win the division......

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Game Day Thread Info / Format / Order:

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person-in-line's turn. You can sign up for the list as long as you aren't the current poster. I will keep everyone's record with game day threads updated as well.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). After that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: TBA

On Deck:
1. Nogicat (0-1)
2. Orange602 (1-1)
3. Arizona_Sting (3-2)

Bench:
Southside (1-1)
Jonas_steven (0-2)
Desert Glory (2-4)

-------------------------------------------------

I put you back in Sting lol. Ill go back in once I give a little more time in case someone else wants to join.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corbin, Delgado, Miley, McCarthy, and Cahill in the rotation for now.

Ziegler, Thatcher, Putz, Bell, Harris, Hernandez, Reynolds (when he returns), and Collmenter.

Hopefully Barrett, Spruill, and Stites all get a shot in the pen before the season is over. Zeke could take a rotation spot if one of McCarthy/Cahill struggles.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nogicat should follow me in the daily convo board list.

Yes sir he will. Should get his chance after you hit your 20 game win streak.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info: The current poster makes the game day thread until the DBacks lose and then its the next person-in-line's turn. You can sign up for the list as long as you aren't the current poster. I will keep everyone's record with game day threads updated as well.

Title of post: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups for that game. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). After that you can type whatever you desire.

Current Poster: Orange602 (2-1)

On Deck:
1. Nogicat (0-1)
2. Arizona_Sting (3-2)

Bench:
Southside (1-1)
Jonas_steven (0-2)
Desert Glory (2-4)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Deck:
1. Nogicat (0-1)
2. Arizona_Sting (3-2)

Bench:
Southside (1-1)
Jonas_steven (0-2)
Desert Glory (2-4)

The big three is ready. Let's do this shit. :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah we are ready!!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Deck:
1. Nogicat (0-1)
2. Arizona_Sting (3-2)

Bench:
Southside (1-1)
Jonas_steven (0-2)
Desert Glory (2-4)

The real big three is on the bench! You guys are way underachieving for you post and will soon be dethroned by the young guns.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I was injured when I posted that LA series thread. I had to go on the DL right after.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 3 has the better record... and I havent even recorded a win

Big 3> 3 stooges

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I was injured when I posted that LA series thread. I had to go on the DL right after.

I had Kennedy pitch in my last thread. I think we are even for that... hopefully you'll bounce back after returning from the DL... just like Trevordactle.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those statistics are tainted! Don't act like you haven't been using PEDs (Post enhancing drugs)!

To be fair, I think Southside might be on them too for us Gary. Haven't you noticed all the mood swings? He called me a fag and his best friend in the same sentence a few days ago.