• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still only 6 GB somehow... if we didn't play like shit this series and vs the Phillies we could've been 2 or 3 GB by now.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I clicked on my players after the draft, the term "high risk, high reward" kept popping up. Oy ve! Better call in the suns medical staff...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is Gibby saying "I give up"

I wouldn't say that just yet, more likely just due to roster expansion. Now if they shut down Corbin, then its them giving up. Media is asking them about shutting him down now too.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During Gibby's radio interview today, it sounded like Corbin has 1 more start before they make a decision about the remainder of his season. Sounds like a 6 man rotation is more likely than shutting Corbin down.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN currently has Gioldy 3rd in the MVP race.

Breaking down the National League MVP race - ESPN

I can see him being behind McCutchen... but honestly I don't get all the love for Yadi. He's probably one of the most overrated players in the game. I get that he's awesome defensively and manages games great and hits for average, but he should not be in front of Goldy with his low offensive production minus average.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see him being behind McCutchen... but honestly I don't get all the love for Yadi. He's probably one of the most overrated players in the game. I get that he's awesome defensively and manages games great and hits for average, but he should not be in front of Goldy with his low offensive production minus average.

The media loves everything Cardinals. I think it's because they are almost the Yankees of the NL. Yadi has a terrific average. His defense is great but not all time great like some people claim. He doesnt have much production on offense other than avg plus he missed a good chunk of games due to injury. I would have put Goldy second and almost in front of McCutchen. The Pirates have a good pitching staff while all Arizona has is Goldy and recently Prado.