• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Coyotes @ Los Angeles Kings, 3/16 7:30 PM, FS-W

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't unless the Kings are eliminated.
Hopefully Toffoli gets well soon. I know he is not a center but, they need to make space and Andy's stock is on the rise as well. Stoll will bump Shore and TT will force another move.

TT is fine, sure he didn't score but that doesn't mean he was invisible out there. I assume you mean Pearson but maybe not?

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings got to see first hand how dangerous it is to play these teams who are out of the playoffs and have nothing to lose. They're playing for a contract/job and they play hard. Add that to it being a Dave Tippett coached team and you get what could have been a very unhappy ending. But the Kings out-played the lesser talented team and were finally able to get someone in front of Smith alone. Great play by Nolan to set that up. Kings needed more of that but the Coyotes kept the front of their goal clear most of the game.

What on earth is wrong with Brown? He completely screwed up the early 3-on-2 break by stopping up and letting the Arizona defense catch up. Maybe our captain needs to watch a game or 2 from the press box.

Ox

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What on earth is wrong with Brown? He completely screwed up the early 3-on-2 break by stopping up and letting the Arizona defense catch up. Maybe our captain needs to watch a game or 2 from the press box.
Ox

I was screaming at his ineptitude all game. On the play you are referring to Fox said it was evident he has a lack of confidence right now. He is horrible. Hope he snaps out of it.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was screaming at his ineptitude all game. On the play you are referring to Fox said it was evident he has a lack of confidence right now. He is horrible. Hope he snaps out of it.

Been waiting for him to "snap out of it" consistently for the better part of 5 years now.

He has had some moments, none more memorable or displaying what kind of force he could truly have been, than from January - June 2012. Took a bunch of trade rumors and the reality of being shipped out to get that out of him.

Been off and on since then, mostly off. I don't see why that will change, he isn't as good as we once thought he was.

KickSave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 25 points this season. 25.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of those he got on a little hot streak the following week after I dumped him the FHL. Held onto him for months and all he produced was a hot steaming bowl of crap.

Bastage.

=)~~

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha that would be something, from a PR POV that would be an absolute disaster.

Brown isn't producing, and hasn't for some time, but I think his play has been a hair better than Richards' has been. Not much mind you, but better.

That C on his chest, tenure with LA and roots in the community are the three things keeping him up/here. If he is just Dustin I suck can't score hit and make $5.875 million for being a B6 forward Brown he is demoted just as well.