• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you okay with the BIG 10 changing the rules to allow tOSU in the their Championship?

Are you okay with the BIG 10 changing the rules to allow tOSU in the their Championship?

• Yes I'm okay with them changing the rules.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Yes I'm okay with them changing the rules because of COVID and this years challenges.

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No, I dispise them and am choosing no out of spite.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • They call me tater salad.

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s simpler than that. The haters simply don’t like the fact that tOSU is the best B1G team by a pretty healthy margin. They also know that sans a slew of TOs or other mistakes, tOSU will boat race NW and the CFP will have good reason to include them.
Mostly agree. Fitzgerald a damn good coach and could see him keeping it close. Well, maybe not that close but not a blowout.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem is that if the roles were reversed and Ohio State was sitting a 6-1 with a loss to 5-0 Indiana you know damn well which team would be playing in the CCG.
Yep. Indiana.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could find many articles saying players in NFL didn't care for him either. But at least he won there.

And that's all that matters. He won in the NFL and had playoff success. And I'm not saying JH isn't a successful CFB coach. He's a good coach. But can't win the big games.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lookie there, @We Are Decent . If you cannot tell, Diego is not an OSU fan and somehow gets it. Because it's kind of obvious to anyone without an anti-OSU agenda.
Ironic for the man to cry "poor reading comp" when I've never actually made the case that Penn State should've gotten into the 2016 CFP, as that is a completely different topic. The point of 2016 is that it's an actual historical, objective fact in this issue. You believe that in the case of a 5-0 Rutgers vs a 5-1 Ohio State, that the B1G would've made the same decision to change the rules. This gets rightly called out for dishonesty as the real reason the B1G changed the rule was to help OSU's resume of getting into the Playoffs. It was what everyone was talking about on all platforms the second Michigan canceled "The Game", so the B1G made that decision.

How do we know that they would've made this decision for Ohio State but not for hypotheticals like Indiana, Rutgers, and Maryland? Simple. Ohio State has the better chance at making the Playoffs. Which generates more money, recruiting, and appearance. Facts to support this is 2016 where Ohio State had the better chance than Penn State, I never claimed otherwise yet you believe I'm talking about something entirely different mr. "you have poor reading comp"
It's simple, right now, modern day, the current CFP committee would value a 1 loss Ohio State more than the hypothetical Rutgers team. There is no doubt to this unless if you want to objectively prove how a 5-0 Rutgers would be in the Top 4 nowadays vs. a 5-1 Ohio State.

It's that simple. Either be honest with yourself or continue being the blind fanatic for your own team.

Also "anti-OSU agenda" ah yes I dedicate my entire life to tearing down the great Buckeyes program, truly I am the Joker to their Batman. On a serious note, I'd rather had Ohio State than Alabama in the CFP back in 2017, but I guess I do have an anti-OSU agenda. Speaking of 2017, yet another chapter of hilarious irony from Buckeye fans when they cried about not getting the fourth seed (understandably so) than later that 4th seed wins the national championship. Kind of reminds me that only time when the Buckeyes won the CFP...fourth seed...jumping over a team that also had a big case....hmmm wonder where the same Buckeye fanbase was.
If I was anti-OSU anything it'd be the shitty toxic part of the fanbase, not the program, could care less how great they do. But I do enjoy immensely seeing the whining from the same bunch of Buckeye fans being mad. The pain of having a 2 or 1 loss season is truly unbearable, what tough lives they must have.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most in the OSU fan base here have said this switch wont even help that much if at all because either way we play next week and could argue the opponent on same level as NW
This counter is also irrelevant and rendered null & void due to the fact that the committee would respect a conference championship more. There's no questioning OSU not being the conference champion would naturally hold them back from A&M or Florida taking there spot. Seriously, Alabama loses the CCG and it's potentially done for Ohio State's season (Alabama is not dropping back 4 spots, they're certified in)
Having only 2 wins against good teams against other teams with more than that, definitely isn't a good look for the Buckeyes, just looking out for ya champ.
Please stop and take as long as needed to understand this before you move on
Irony as this statement can be shot back at you. You don't really understand the claim I am making, as what you claim to be is simply inaccurate. At this point you're arguing to a different person, not me.
This is different from year's past where if not in CCG OSU sits out the week. I guess you could cry the BIG added a rule where everyone plays the weekend of the CCG?
The Committee values conference championships even in a year like this my friend. The second part of your statement once again is simply irrelevant. Playing against Iowa or Wisconsin (latter of which, in a down year) will not look more appeasing than a SEC, ACC, or a Big 12 title. That's just honesty, you not getting it does not mean that I am the one with "poor reading comp"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic for the man to cry "poor reading comp" when I've never actually made the case that Penn State should've gotten into the 2016 CFP, as that is a completely different topic. The point of 2016 is that it's an actual historical, objective fact in this issue. You believe that in the case of a 5-0 Rutgers vs a 5-1 Ohio State, that the B1G would've made the same decision to change the rules. This gets rightly called out for dishonesty as the real reason the B1G changed the rule was to help OSU's resume of getting into the Playoffs. It was what everyone was talking about on all platforms the second Michigan canceled "The Game", so the B1G made that decision.

How do we know that they would've made this decision for Ohio State but not for hypotheticals like Indiana, Rutgers, and Maryland? Simple. Ohio State has the better chance at making the Playoffs. Which generates more money, recruiting, and appearance. Facts to support this is 2016 where Ohio State had the better chance than Penn State, I never claimed otherwise yet you believe I'm talking about something entirely different mr. "you have poor reading comp"
It's simple, right now, modern day, the current CFP committee would value a 1 loss Ohio State more than the hypothetical Rutgers team. There is no doubt to this unless if you want to objectively prove how a 5-0 Rutgers would be in the Top 4 nowadays vs. a 5-1 Ohio State.

It's that simple. Either be honest with yourself or continue being the blind fanatic for your own team.

Also "anti-OSU agenda" ah yes I dedicate my entire life to tearing down the great Buckeyes program, truly I am the Joker to their Batman. On a serious note, I'd rather had Ohio State than Alabama in the CFP back in 2017, but I guess I do have an anti-OSU agenda. Speaking of 2017, yet another chapter of hilarious irony from Buckeye fans when they cried about not getting the fourth seed (understandably so) than later that 4th seed wins the national championship. Kind of reminds me that only time when the Buckeyes won the CFP...fourth seed...jumping over a team that also had a big case....hmmm wonder where the same Buckeye fanbase was.
If I was anti-OSU anything it'd be the shitty toxic part of the fanbase, not the program, could care less how great they do. But I do enjoy immensely seeing the whining from the same bunch of Buckeye fans being mad. The pain of having a 2 or 1 loss season is truly unbearable, what tough lives they must have.
It's not irony I point out your poor reading comp., though I guess to be fair you could also just have a very short memory.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This counter is also irrelevant and rendered null & void due to the fact that the committee would respect a conference championship more. There's no questioning OSU not being the conference champion would naturally hold them back from A&M or Florida taking there spot. Seriously, Alabama loses the CCG and it's potentially done for Ohio State's season (Alabama is not dropping back 4 spots, they're certified in)
Having only 2 wins against good teams against other teams with more than that, definitely isn't a good look for the Buckeyes, just looking out for ya champ.

Irony as this statement can be shot back at you. You don't really understand the claim I am making, as what you claim to be is simply inaccurate. At this point you're arguing to a different person, not me.

The Committee values conference championships even in a year like this my friend. The second part of your statement once again is simply irrelevant. Playing against Iowa or Wisconsin (latter of which, in a down year) will not look more appeasing than a SEC, ACC, or a Big 12 title. That's just honesty, you not getting it does not mean that I am the one with "poor reading comp"
In order of your irrational again.....

* How do you know they respect the CCG win more? we have seen the committee take a CCG nonchamp over a CCG champ. In fact, OSU was once excluded as a champ over a team who didn't even win their division. Now there is some real irony as not only are you way off base but it's doubtful you lobbied for OSU's inclusion that year. as for the Bama loss scenario, this might exclude OSU whether they win and are CCG winners or if they win and are not considered the champs. Would you mind reading that until you get it?

*my pointing out your poor reading comprehension was not ironic as you have poor comprehension...but as mentioned, to be fair it's possible you have a short memory.

*see my first comment. and since there has never been "a year like this" how do you know how the committee will view it. To be accurate what you need to say is you hope...... instead of we know........

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Is that the year that team had an extra loss and played a far weaker schedule than OSU? where they lost to a weak OOC opponent?
No that was the year where they valued Ohio State more than another team, even if they were the conference champion. Which debunks the notion that the B1G would've made the same change for hypothetical Rutgers like they did for Ohio State, as the committee would value a 1 loss OSU team over a 5-0 Rutgers team.

But yes, I have "poor reading comp" keep up my friend.
did you make a stink when OSU was the BIG champ and they took a team over OSU that did not even win their division?
Lmao, I just love it when I see the same Ohio State fans pull this, this is a combination of 2014 & 2016 where Ohio State got in and yet not a complaint from you. 2016, a team that doesn't even win their own division gets in and gets bullied because shocker, they were a weaker team. Next year they complain that a team that doesn't win their division gets to be in the fourth seed (massive lol, no self-awareness) which soon goes on to win the national championship. Remember the last time a fourth seed did that? Oh yes, Ohio State. I mean fuck the Big 12 anyway amirite?

The complaints you and other examples from this fanbase have truly show a great lack of self-awareness, as you benefitted twice from those complaints. I repeat, twice.

But this topic is largely irrelevant to the discussion and just shows that you prefer a derailment of the actual conversation. Moving on.
Never mind your issue there is with the CFP, not the BIG. Try to stay on topic (hard for the irrational, I realize).
Like I said to the other Buckeye fan, they are different institutions that they are connected here.
Do you know what connecting two ideas are?

Ok I'll explain in simple terms like I showed the other fan.
OSU becomes conference champ = Very much likely to get into the CFP = more money, recruiting, and recognition
OSU doesn't become conference champs = Not as likely to get into the CFP = less money, recruiting, and recognition
Rutgers or Indiana being 6-0 = Would not be in the Top 4 regardless
If you're the B1G, what would you choose to be better for your conference.

That's the issue, B1G made a move that benefitted them only. I don't have an issue with the CFP other than they have tiers with favoritism which is clearly another topic. Keep up mr. "poor reading comp"

*Never mind you cannot base this on anything factual
2016 as explained multiple times already. Present day is yet another factual as a 5-1 OSU team is more likely to be in the Top 4 than a 5-0 Rutgers.
but you think the BIG does not give their team who has the best shot at the CFP a shot at the CFP?
0a38fa660db3ef781108a181704bbe9a.png

My whole point is that they did give their team with the best shot at the CFP an added boost, at the result of their characters being looked at with more shame. Never say I have "poor reading comp" ever lmao.
*Yeah, you keep saying this and it will never be true. Is this like the Costanza rule where "it's not a lie if you believe it"?
Are you a new watcher to Seinfeld by any chance? Did you just see that episode and maybe, just maybe, didn't really get that joke?
Even if it's wisky or Iowa and not NW they stood the same or close to the same chance to make the CFP as they would if they played NW and won. beating NW would not make it "much easier" no matter how many times you repeat it.
You would have to provide evidence of this of how beating a 2 win Wisky, Iowa, or NW would be superior than a victory over Alabama and Oklahoma.
*No one can prove where they'd have Rutgers, but with a win over 5-1 OSU they'd likely have a better win than anyone other than maybe ND.
Fuck-ing-lol.
Yes the team that doesn't start out ranked will have a better chance at the playoffs than Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, Texas A&M, Florida, Iowa State, Cincinnati, hell you can even throw in there Miami, Georgia, and Oklahoma in there simply because they have that 1 "great win" despite that team also not playing OOC games, meaning there goes the only basis of comparison of that team to the others I just mentioned.
Blind fanaticism at it's best. You're really willing to die on the "B1G would've changed this rule for Rutgers as well for a shot at the CFP!" hill, eh?
You have a hard time wrapping your head around this as it's Rutgers and you just cannot see it happening. That, and you are irrational with an agenda.
l.m.a.o
yes it's an agenda to realize that a 5-0 Rutgers modern-day speaking would only put them Top 15 or Top 20 at best. Victories against 3 poor teams, 1 good team, and 1 great team (assuming it was a one score differential though) yeah, we've seen this before buddy, Rutgers would still not be in the Top 4 or Top 8 lmao.

*Back to poor reading comp. and irrational. In this instance, facing Iowa has nothing to do with the opponent of Bama, ND, etc, it has to do with Iowa compared to NW as you seem to think beating NW helps them but Iowa cannot. as I said, if you need help, just ask. But you need to admit you have a problem.
You're actually becoming more shitty with the counters by the typed word. Beating NW rather beating Iowa does help them more because now they have a conference championship rather than they don't
tenor.gif

And beating Iowa isn't worth more than beating a ranked opponent in the Top 10ish in the conference championship
tenor.gif

Meaning the CFP will more likely choose some other team than Ohio State
tenor.gif

You're understanding why the Big Ten made the choice they did or are you still being willfully ignorant and need an even dumber down version than this?

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* How do you know they respect the CCG win more?
Yes or no question: Does a CCG help with a team's resume?
we have seen the committee take a CCG nonchamp over a CCG champ
Something you have plenty of experience as.
In fact, OSU was once excluded as a champ over a team who didn't even win their division.
That team later won the championship as a fourth seed, meaning the committee was accurate then. If they weren't you should put a asterisk on your only CFP title as well. Quit derailing the issue because you don't understand counterarguments.
Now there is some real irony as not only are you way off base but it's doubtful you lobbied for OSU's inclusion that year.
I don't need your confirmation to know something I did, as frankly, your word means as much as cat manure at this point.
*my pointing out your poor reading comprehension was not ironic as you have poor comprehension...but as mentioned, to be fair it's possible you have a short memory.
Considering your shit countering and an even shittier lack of self-awareness, once again, your take means as much as cat manure. Come back at me with a proper counter but this team read the argument instead of making yourself look like a dickwad.
*see my first comment. and since there has never been "a year like this" how do you know how the committee will view it. To be accurate what you need to say is you hope...... instead of we know........
The Committee always tries to look at the teams objectively when it comes to resume, this being a Covid year is frankly irrelevant. Now, whether I agree with their false objectivity is an entirely different issue, they still look at teams as objective as they can.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was the year where they valued Ohio State more than another team, even if they were the conference champion. Which debunks the notion that the B1G would've made the same change for hypothetical Rutgers like they did for Ohio State, as the committee would value a 1 loss OSU team over a 5-0 Rutgers team.

But yes, I have "poor reading comp" keep up my friend.

Lmao, I just love it when I see the same Ohio State fans pull this, this is a combination of 2014 & 2016 where Ohio State got in and yet not a complaint from you. 2016, a team that doesn't even win their own division gets in and gets bullied because shocker, they were a weaker team. Next year they complain that a team that doesn't win their division gets to be in the fourth seed (massive lol, no self-awareness) which soon goes on to win the national championship. Remember the last time a fourth seed did that? Oh yes, Ohio State. I mean fuck the Big 12 anyway amirite?

The complaints you and other examples from this fanbase have truly show a great lack of self-awareness, as you benefitted twice from those complaints. I repeat, twice.

But this topic is largely irrelevant to the discussion and just shows that you prefer a derailment of the actual conversation. Moving on.

Like I said to the other Buckeye fan, they are different institutions that they are connected here.
Do you know what connecting two ideas are?

Ok I'll explain in simple terms like I showed the other fan.
OSU becomes conference champ = Very much likely to get into the CFP = more money, recruiting, and recognition
OSU doesn't become conference champs = Not as likely to get into the CFP = less money, recruiting, and recognition
Rutgers or Indiana being 6-0 = Would not be in the Top 4 regardless
If you're the B1G, what would you choose to be better for your conference.

That's the issue, B1G made a move that benefitted them only. I don't have an issue with the CFP other than they have tiers with favoritism which is clearly another topic. Keep up mr. "poor reading comp"

2016 as explained multiple times already. Present day is yet another factual as a 5-1 OSU team is more likely to be in the Top 4 than a 5-0 Rutgers.

0a38fa660db3ef781108a181704bbe9a.png

My whole point is that they did give their team with the best shot at the CFP an added boost, at the result of their characters being looked at with more shame. Never say I have "poor reading comp" ever lmao.

Are you a new watcher to Seinfeld by any chance? Did you just see that episode and maybe, just maybe, didn't really get that joke?

You would have to provide evidence of this of how beating a 2 win Wisky, Iowa, or NW would be superior than a victory over Alabama and Oklahoma.

Fuck-ing-lol.
Yes the team that doesn't start out ranked will have a better chance at the playoffs than Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, Texas A&M, Florida, Iowa State, Cincinnati, hell you can even throw in there Miami, Georgia, and Oklahoma in there simply because they have that 1 "great win" despite that team also not playing OOC games, meaning there goes the only basis of comparison of that team to the others I just mentioned.
Blind fanaticism at it's best. You're really willing to die on the "B1G would've changed this rule for Rutgers as well for a shot at the CFP!" hill, eh?

l.m.a.o
yes it's an agenda to realize that a 5-0 Rutgers modern-day speaking would only put them Top 15 or Top 20 at best. Victories against 3 poor teams, 1 good team, and 1 great team (assuming it was a one score differential though) yeah, we've seen this before buddy, Rutgers would still not be in the Top 4 or Top 8 lmao.

You're actually becoming more shitty with the counters by the typed word. Beating NW rather beating Iowa does help them more because now they have a conference championship rather than they don't
tenor.gif

And beating Iowa isn't worth more than beating a ranked opponent in the Top 10ish in the conference championship
tenor.gif

Meaning the CFP will more likely choose some other team than Ohio State
tenor.gif

You're understanding why the Big Ten made the choice they did or are you still being willfully ignorant and need an even dumber down version than this?
Holy Irrational Batman. Too lo long to go through when in all your drivel all you really mean to say is "dt I do not like Ohio State and have an anti-OSU bias against them. As an irrational person I will ignore all logic, facts and reason to refute my own logic/opinions."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes or no question: Does a CCG help with a team's resume?

Something you have plenty of experience as.

That team later won the championship as a fourth seed, meaning the committee was accurate then. If they weren't you should put a asterisk on your only CFP title as well. Quit derailing the issue because you don't understand counterarguments.

I don't need your confirmation to know something I did, as frankly, your word means as much as cat manure at this point.

Considering your shit countering and an even shittier lack of self-awareness, once again, your take means as much as cat manure. Come back at me with a proper counter but this team read the argument instead of making yourself look like a dickwad.

The Committee always tries to look at the teams objectively when it comes to resume, this being a Covid year is frankly irrelevant. Now, whether I agree with their false objectivity is an entirely different issue, they still look at teams as objective as they can.
*yes

*I have PLENTY of experience? From the 1 time my team made it as a nonchamp? I guess have have experience being left out as a champ for a nonchamp....so there's that.

*actually, this is false, though as an irrational person I realize not in you to admit you made a mistake

*uh...Ok.

*Excellent deflection

Your turn now for some questions......
1) In past seasons if not in CCG would OSU still play CCG weekend? would they play this year that weekend?

2) Have you ever seen a team penalized because another team was not able to take the field and play them?

3) Is 5-1 OSU getting into the CCG over 6-1 IU by BIG rules?

4) are you capable of a rational discussion without an agenda? Rhetorical, I know the answer

Oh, and before the comeback I have a pro OSU agenda, I have said I believe the committee could justify leaving OSU out at 6-0 with or without being the CCG winner. Just like they could have justified taking PSU over OSU if that was the precedent they wanted to set (but they didn't). are you capable of seeing things both ways? also rhetorical, you are not. You should just say "everything OSU bad" and leave it at that.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have little doubt tOSU is one of the better teams in the country.

B10 is actually pretty weak this year from many fronts.
1. Lack of games played
2. Lack of any support from the B10 offices
3. Covid parameters tougher than any conference than the Pac12
4. Horrid publicity

I'm at a crossroads with tOSU even if they drum NW like they should as a 6-0 team. Sure, they beat Indiana, but Indiana needed a controversial replay to beat a really bad Penn State team this year. Having just 6 wins is hard to get past.

Then again, I see aTm as a 28 point loser to Bama, and Florida will need to beat Bama to get in. And what happens when Clemson (an 11 point favorite) pounds Notre Dame by 3TDs or more?

In the end we'll likely get Bama/Clemson XXXIII. This time Jason or Freddie might actually die.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Irrational Batman. Too lo long to go through when in all your drivel all you really mean to say is "dt I do not like Ohio State and have an anti-OSU bias against them. As an irrational person I will ignore all logic, facts and reason to refute my own logic/opinions."
Pretty funny how you're only response to an ass-whooping I gave you was "herr-derr u have anti-OSU bias there4 u ignor all logik" k bud here's be response to that: You have a Pro-OSU bias, meaning you're incapable of ever understanding an argument that doesn't paint them like angels and are also incapable of forming a counter-argument, so you'll just resort to petty insults as a backup.
So far, that's accurate.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what are you even arguing against you imbecile.
*I have PLENTY of experience? From the 1 time my team made it as a nonchamp? I guess have have experience being left out as a champ for a nonchamp....so there's that.
Yes, you do have plenty of experience. Imagine complaining non-champs get in while you, a non-champ got in, only to make the B1G look like an absolute embarrassment. The only time OSU failed to get in against a non champ was 2017 Alabama, who soon won the Title as a fourth seed. Let me guess, you'd also justify Ohio State jumping TCU back in 2014, coincidentally the only time you won the CFP?
This is once again a derailment of things that wasn't intended, but I do very much appreciate some Buckeye fans complain about the CFP for faults in which they benefitted from the past.
*actually, this is false, though as an irrational person I realize not in you to admit you made a mistake
How is it false?
Fourth seed Alabama with massive complaining soon went on to win the championship in the 2017 season.
Fourth seed Ohio State with massive complaining soon went on to win the championship in the 2014 season.
Where is the "false" part? Or is this just you refusing to counter again?
*Excellent deflection
Wouldn't expect you to know deflection at this point.
1) In past seasons if not in CCG would OSU still play CCG weekend? would they play this year that weekend?
Them playing that weekend is irrelevant as if they aren't playing in the CCG game then the game is just another regular game and would get rightfully downplayed against other teams.
2) Have you ever seen a team penalized because another team was not able to take the field and play them?
Yes, my Steelers, lmao. Do I want a free AFC Championship now? Not going to lie, kinda would, but my team needs to work for that place.
3) Is 5-1 OSU getting into the CCG over 6-1 IU by BIG rules
No as we're only playing conference games meaning Indiana has a better conference record than Ohio State, and there is no rules that could be changed at that point to help Ohio State without evidence of blatant corruption. B1G saw an opportunity this year and took it.
4) are you capable of a rational discussion without an agenda? Rhetorical, I know the answer
Could care less if it's rhetorical, as me not sucking up for program does not mean I have an agenda against them.
Oh, and before the comeback I have a pro OSU agenda, I have said I believe the committee could justify leaving OSU out at 6-0 with or without being the CCG winner.
And that should somehow change my mind that you don't have a Pro-OSU agenda? Sorry, you do. When you don't complain about 2014 & 2016 but then complain 2017 & 2018, then once again acting like Ohio State should have a legit shot at CFP this year in 2020, the. you have a Pro-OSU agenda.
I mean it's expected, you're an Ohio State fan, but at least don't talk about bias like it's a bad thing here lmao.
You should just say "everything OSU bad" and leave it at that.
Lol.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger shit show is Indiana Purdue just mutually cancelling a game and depriving osu of a team they could have played.

Hmm.....Indiana minus their main qb....probably a beat down.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football has had a startling lack of creativity with covid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have little doubt tOSU is one of the better teams in the country.

B10 is actually pretty weak this year from many fronts.
1. Lack of games played
2. Lack of any support from the B10 offices
3. Covid parameters tougher than any conference than the Pac12
4. Horrid publicity

I'm at a crossroads with tOSU even if they drum NW like they should as a 6-0 team. Sure, they beat Indiana, but Indiana needed a controversial replay to beat a really bad Penn State team this year. Having just 6 wins is hard to get past.

Then again, I see aTm as a 28 point loser to Bama, and Florida will need to beat Bama to get in. And what happens when Clemson (an 11 point favorite) pounds Notre Dame by 3TDs or more?

In the end we'll likely get Bama/Clemson XXXIII. This time Jason or Freddie might actually die.
Yeah...as I said I don't make my comments as an OSU homer. I think we are one of the best 4 and deserve a shot at 6-0, but they could certainly make the case not to take OSU for some of the reasons you mentioned. Especially if UF pulls off the upset.