• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you okay with the BIG 10 changing the rules to allow tOSU in the their Championship?

Are you okay with the BIG 10 changing the rules to allow tOSU in the their Championship?

• Yes I'm okay with them changing the rules.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Yes I'm okay with them changing the rules because of COVID and this years challenges.

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No, I dispise them and am choosing no out of spite.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • They call me tater salad.

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking to get a yes or no out of the board. I like to see the black and white of questions and the current thread is just a bunch of arguing and pot shots at tOSU.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing anyone without an anti OSU bias is Ok with it. Been a number of changes as we go in the Covid season. Might feel differently if we were undefeated but 1 loss Indiana lost to someone else and never got their shot to beat OSU.

This is what is best for entire conference, not just OSU, as they share any potential CFP money. Yes, they probably did this because OSU is the premier school, but if that school was someone else they'd have done it for them. Not an OSU change it's a premier school change and let's help ourselves out change.

All that said, not even sure how much it helps. OSU still plays someone next week and could argue that team might be as good or better than NW. Not like if not in the game they were gonna take a 1-loss BIG champ over a 6-0 OSU (if OSU wins their game). I'd rather they just rearrange schedules and let OSU play someone this week.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing anyone without an anti OSU bias is Ok with it. Been a number of changes as we go in the Covid season. Might feel differently if we were undefeated but 1 loss Indiana lost to someone else and never got their shot to beat OSU.

This is what is best for entire conference, not just OSU, as they share any potential CFP money. Yes, they probably did this because OSU is the premier school, but if that school was someone else they'd have done it for them. Not an OSU change it's a premier school change and let's help ourselves out change.

All that said, not even sure how much it helps. OSU still plays someone next week and could argue that team might be as good or better than NW. Not like if not in the game they were gonna take a 1-loss BIG champ over a 6-0 OSU (if OSU wins their game). I'd rather they just rearrange schedules and let OSU play someone this week.

I think it's weak as hell that the big 10 can't do something to rearrange the schedule to get OSU a conf. game this weekend........

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they wouldn’t do this anyone else.

and again, changing the rules 98% of the way into the season is a joke

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's weak as hell that the big 10 can't do something to rearrange the schedule to get OSU a conf. game this weekend........
That definitely would have been my preference. I mean, we lost 2 games out of sheer bad luck out of our control. would it be so wrong to try and even things out with a team who has played all their games?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the "anyone" was the school's premier team they would. Don't kid yourself. But as I said, anyone in the anti OSU crowd would find reason to complain even if their complaints were baseless.

have you heard of this Covid thing going on? It's forced many changes in our society....many at the last minute.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit.

If this was any other team in the league, any of the 13 other teams in the conference, I'd be on board with getting them in the CCG which would allow the conference to better get a team in the playoff.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

If this was any other team in the league, any of the 13 other teams in the conference, I'd be on board with getting them in the CCG which would allow the conference to better get a team in the playoff.
any reasonable fan would agree with that. If Indiana beat us no changes would have been made.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking to get a yes or no out of the board. I like to see the black and white of questions and the current thread is just a bunch of arguing and pot shots at tOSU.

Absolutely fucking NOT. They were told this 2 months ago it would happen and said that they were firm in their stance.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was some typical scrub team sitting at 5-0, but OSU was as 7-1, do you think the rules would be changed, or would OSU just advance per the current rules that were unanimously agreed upon at the beginning of the season?

I think this is special just for OSU.

That being said, I don't have a problem with it. Should be the best teams in the playoffs.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

please note that No's do not have an anti OSU bias. Its a fuck the big ten for not letting Nebraska play Wisky week.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

they would not do this for 5-0 Rutgers. Don’t kid yourself

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely fucking NOT. They were told this 2 months ago it would happen and said that they were firm in their stance.

exactly.

they made the rules literally 2 months ago.

they wanted to protect against this exact situation.

now you change it 98% of the way through the season?

get bent B10

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its absurd. But its college football. A billion dollar industry ran by morons.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they would not do this for 5-0 Rutgers. Don’t kid yourself

Its easy to say they should but they should regardless. I may feel different in 5-0 Rutgers didn't play 5-1 Indiana for example.

But as stated osu could take a loss this week and still be in the CCG

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly.

they made the rules literally 2 months ago.

they wanted to protect against this exact situation.

now you change it 98% of the way through the season?

get bent B10
They also were firm on not having a season. Did you cry when they changed their minds on that, too?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 5-0 included a win over the 1-loss team in the division? Of course they would.
Not if said 1 loss team was penciled in to go to the playoffs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy to say they should but they should regardless. I may feel different in 5-0 Rutgers didn't play 5-1 Indiana for example.

But as stated osu could take a loss this week and still be in the CCG
I mean, if we never played IU I don't think they make this concession for OSU.