• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you okay with the BIG 10 changing the rules to allow tOSU in the their Championship?

Are you okay with the BIG 10 changing the rules to allow tOSU in the their Championship?

• Yes I'm okay with them changing the rules.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Yes I'm okay with them changing the rules because of COVID and this years challenges.

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No, I dispise them and am choosing no out of spite.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • They call me tater salad.

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny how you're only response to an ass-whooping I gave you was "herr-derr u have anti-OSU bias there4 u ignor all logik" k bud here's be response to that: You have a Pro-OSU bias, meaning you're incapable of ever understanding an argument that doesn't paint them like angels and are also incapable of forming a counter-argument, so you'll just resort to petty insults as a backup.
So far, that's accurate.
Yeah...kind of figured your lack of comprehension skills would come into play again. Before you play the Pro-OSU bias card again please read this as many times as it takes to sink in.........At 6-0 with a BIG title or not, the CFP could justify not taking OSU if that's the route they choose to go.

ah, ah, ah....don't move on. No way you understand yet. Go back and read a few more times, then do it another few more.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what are you even arguing against you imbecile.

Yes, you do have plenty of experience. Imagine complaining non-champs get in while you, a non-champ got in, only to make the B1G look like an absolute embarrassment. The only time OSU failed to get in against a non champ was 2017 Alabama, who soon won the Title as a fourth seed. Let me guess, you'd also justify Ohio State jumping TCU back in 2014, coincidentally the only time you won the CFP?
This is once again a derailment of things that wasn't intended, but I do very much appreciate some Buckeye fans complain about the CFP for faults in which they benefitted from the past.

How is it false?
Fourth seed Alabama with massive complaining soon went on to win the championship in the 2017 season.
Fourth seed Ohio State with massive complaining soon went on to win the championship in the 2014 season.
Where is the "false" part? Or is this just you refusing to counter again?

Wouldn't expect you to know deflection at this point.

Them playing that weekend is irrelevant as if they aren't playing in the CCG game then the game is just another regular game and would get rightfully downplayed against other teams.

Yes, my Steelers, lmao. Do I want a free AFC Championship now? Not going to lie, kinda would, but my team needs to work for that place.

No as we're only playing conference games meaning Indiana has a better conference record than Ohio State, and there is no rules that could be changed at that point to help Ohio State without evidence of blatant corruption. B1G saw an opportunity this year and took it.

Could care less if it's rhetorical, as me not sucking up for program does not mean I have an agenda against them.

And that should somehow change my mind that you don't have a Pro-OSU agenda? Sorry, you do. When you don't complain about 2014 & 2016 but then complain 2017 & 2018, then once again acting like Ohio State should have a legit shot at CFP this year in 2020, the. you have a Pro-OSU agenda.
I mean it's expected, you're an Ohio State fan, but at least don't talk about bias like it's a bad thing here lmao.

Lol.
*Because THIS year is a little different, if you didn't know, and it is possible they would view 6-0 OSU the same with or without a title. But you only gave one option (yes or no) so I answered what was closest. Make sense?

*I get you are incapable of seeing both sides in any debate so my doing so probably confuses you. In every season of the CFP so far, other than 2019, I believe they could have justified taking OSU or not taking OSU.

*You have no clue if playing next weekend would be downplayed or not if they played Iowa or wisky instead of NW. You only guess (hope?) it would.

*Uh, sport, your Steelers din, in fact, get to take the field and play Bmore.......a depleted Bmore, in fact. OSU does not get to play UM. Not a shock you cannot see the difference, though. seriously, just ask for help.

*By BIG rules, LOSSES are what they go by so OSU is, in fact, ahead of IU. Is that a rule you'd like them to change?

*You COULD care less? Ok...so you agree with me. about time.

*when did I complain about 2017 and 2018? I only asked why you don't step up for BIG champ OSU over Bama. I thought OSU deserved it...but also thought their choice could be justified (read that at least a dozen times please...then another half dozen).

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have little doubt tOSU is one of the better teams in the country.

B10 is actually pretty weak this year from many fronts.
1. Lack of games played
2. Lack of any support from the B10 offices
3. Covid parameters tougher than any conference than the Pac12
4. Horrid publicity

I'm at a crossroads with tOSU even if they drum NW like they should as a 6-0 team. Sure, they beat Indiana, but Indiana needed a controversial replay to beat a really bad Penn State team this year. Having just 6 wins is hard to get past.

Then again, I see aTm as a 28 point loser to Bama, and Florida will need to beat Bama to get in. And what happens when Clemson (an 11 point favorite) pounds Notre Dame by 3TDs or more?

In the end we'll likely get Bama/Clemson XXXIII. This time Jason or Freddie might actually die.

For this season id probably only be salty if Clemson got in over OSU after losing twice. And because Dabo is a home

I don't think Florida or the Aggies are better than OSU but they didn't play in a conference that refused to play at the most optimal time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger shit show is Indiana Purdue just mutually cancelling a game and depriving osu of a team they could have played.

Hmm.....Indiana minus their main qb....probably a beat down.
I thought they should have just rearranged the schedules. Maybe have Rutgers sit out this weekend as they hadn't had any games cancelled.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they should have just rearranged the schedules. Maybe have Rutgers sit out this weekend as they hadn't had any games cancelled.

There are a million things the BIG could've done. They did nothing. Per usual for cfb.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's weird? Minnesota is playing today missing 33 players to the virus and injuries. meeeechegan is missing 23 according to maizeNblue09. Odd Minnesota is playing but meeeechegan isn't.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly agree. Fitzgerald a damn good coach and could see him keeping it close. Well, maybe not that close but not a blowout.
The only way this game is close is if Fields and co are playing their worst game. Hopefully that was the IU game. The Buckeyes love that indoor track in Indy. I can see a very lopsided game by the Buckeyes to make a statement to the CFB committee. I think that 20 point spread will go way up before kickoff.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a million things the BIG could've done. They did nothing. Per usual for cfb.
I mean, they changed the 6 game CCG rule.....just not even sure how much it helps since we'd play anyway next week. No doubt BIG dropped the ball this season.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here. Everyone knows the B1G dropped the ball big here, due to the uncertainty of this pandemic. The entire 2020 season has been a cluster fuck and nobody should be shocked on the decision making. This once in a century pandemic will be over by the time next season starts next fall. Possibly before that?
The Buckeyes will roll over NW next week and very well get the nod as a top four team for the playoff. You don't have to like it, it is what it is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here. Everyone knows the B1G dropped the ball big here, due to the uncertainty of this pandemic. The entire 2020 season has been a cluster fuck and nobody should be shocked on the decision making. This once in a century pandemic will be over by the time next season starts next fall. Possibly before that?
The Buckeyes will roll over NW next week and very well get the nod as a top four team for the playoff. You don't have to like it, it is what it is.
Guessing you heard Dabo's not really happy about it. Awwww....poor Clemson had to play a team with a pulse before the CFP.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's weird? Minnesota is playing today missing 33 players to the virus and injuries. meeeechegan is missing 23 according to maizeNblue09. Odd Minnesota is playing but meeeechegan isn't.
That’s because Michigan is ducking OSU to avoid a loss using COVID as the weak excuse

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s because Michigan is ducking OSU to avoid a loss using COVID as the weak excuse

If the virus total for meeeechegan was 23 sure seems like they ducked the Buckeyes. Funn thing. Now maizeNblue09 went from saying 23 players out to 45. That's a big jump.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Because THIS year is a little different, if you didn't know, and it is possible they would view 6-0 OSU the same with or without a title. But you only gave one option (yes or no) so I answered what was closest. Make sense?
They will not view beating a NW/Iowa as something that is worth more than beating Alabama & Oklahoma. I don't know what is so tough to accept something so simple. If you already believe that having a CCG is something that is more beneficiary than not then it wouldn't matter what you say here, because it's all contradictory. This year being different isn't relevant either, the Committee looks at results and make decisions at what they think is objective. Everything you say is hypothetical, especially the question in context was absolute.

Watching your responses is pretty funny, I got to admit.
*I get you are incapable of seeing both sides in any debate so my doing so probably confuses you.
l o l
I do see where you're coming, I have seen cases for OSU to be in the playoffs for every year except in 2015. Every. Single. Year. The whole point of this debate was that I thought the decision of pure money and recognition was a very decision of the Big Ten, especially when it was clear as day they wouldn't make this choice for any other team aside from Michigan, Penn State, and maybe Wisconsin on a regular basis.
*You have no clue if playing next weekend would be downplayed or not if they played Iowa or wisky instead of NW. You only guess (hope?) it would.
Good luck on convincing the world on how defeating a 2 win Wisconsin team is superior to defeating the #1 ranked team in the nation in a hypothetical scenario.
*Uh, sport, your Steelers din, in fact, get to take the field and play Bmore.......a depleted Bmore, in fact. OSU does not get to play UM. Not a shock you cannot see the difference, though. seriously, just ask for help.
You're an actual idiot. Like no seriously, a legit idiot. Sorry for the insult, but there's a time where you gotta pull out that word. You want to act pretentious while simultaneously forgetting the context of both incidents nor the context of your question? Fine by me, all you're doing is making yourself look like a joke. Wait a minute...idiot...joke...Ohio fan...Browns as preference? All adds up.
*By BIG rules, LOSSES are what they go by so OSU is, in fact, ahead of IU. Is that a rule you'd like them to change?
Hey bud, this is what you said:
3) Is 5-1 OSU getting into the CCG over 6-1 IU by BIG rules?
6-1>5-1 as a conference record
You probably mistyped or whatever, but I don't care.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...kind of figured your lack of comprehension skills would come into play again. Before you play the Pro-OSU bias card again please read this as many times as it takes to sink in.........At 6-0 with a BIG title or not, the CFP could justify not taking OSU if that's the route they choose to go.

ah, ah, ah....don't move on. No way you understand yet. Go back and read a few more times, then do it another few more.
So pretty much you downgraded yourself to saying "doesn't matter what happens, OSU can or cannot make the CFP" after I drilled practically that into your brain, even if that in general was a derailment. Then you act as if I was in disagreement with that.

Classic internet arguer, classic.
Atomic_Samurai_Meme-Farewell.png

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the difference between Ohio State and USC?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way this game is close is if Fields and co are playing their worst game. Hopefully that was the IU game. The Buckeyes love that indoor track in Indy. I can see a very lopsided game by the Buckeyes to make a statement to the CFB committee. I think that 20 point spread will go way up before kickoff.
NW plays old fashioned slogball. That works fine against most of the West, but tOSU will run by them and then over them.