• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you campaigning for not getting banned for reneging on your AVI bet?
How transparent......

Either way the hoops post count will climb. We either LOL at his new AVI, or call him out for being a punk for running.
My guess he'll hide until his AVI can be changed back. Hoop needs a rule that states for AVI bets to run their course losing poster must post at least once weekly on the board the bet was made on.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann there will always be another troll to entertain. It is the way of the message board. You leave another will take your place and hopefully be more entertaining than what you have brought to the table. Look at Rock nobody is more popular than him and his posts on this board. You leave more will just talk to Rock till the next troll comes along.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I like Hammer and he is smart.... Fordman is a douche.

This is a sports forum I don't live or die if I'm kicked off... I like it here u guys are fun to make fun of with ur delusion.
:pound:
No one threatened to kick you out. You threatened to leave because you got all upset.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann there will always be another troll to entertain. It is the way of the message board. You leave another will take your place and hopefully be more entertaining than what you have brought to the table. Look at Rock nobody is more popular than him and his posts on this board. You leave more will just talk to Rock till the next troll comes along.
What I like about Rock is he knows he's trolling and can appreciate a good return troll post.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hop

U girls figure out he SportsHoopla politics and message me so I know to post here anymore...lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one threatened to kick you out. You threatened to leave because you got all upset.

Nope I will leave bc u were wrong and cravn agreed u were wrong.

im out. Later

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I like Hammer and he is smart.... Fordman is a douche.

This is a sports forum I don't live or die if I'm kicked off... I like it here u guys are fun to make fun of with ur delusion.

@fordman joins "the douche club"
What are the chances anybody forgets your AVI bet?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to throw another team out there...The Colts would be on my list. I had them as an overrated team but I never thought they would struggle the way they have so far. I mean it seemed like almost every analyst out there was picking the Colts to the Super Bowl and Andrew Luck for MVP. Again I figured them to be overrated and not to the level they had them at but I still expected them to be a lot more competitive than what they have been.

The Ravens though I do agree are quite the surprise. As much as Tgann wants to say they have had a ridiculously tough schedule I guess I just don't see it. Getting the Broncos early when they have a brand new coaching staff. The Raiders are still a team in transition. Bengals at home and Browns at home have been wins in the past where they just don't lose. Getting the 49ers with all the chaos going on there. Steelers without Ben is a big reason in my opinion they actually have the one win. I guess to me I just don't view this first part of the schedule as that grueling and yet here they are. It is why I wouldn't put them as the best 1-6 team in NFL history. They are a team that has no confidence on either side of the ball.

Two of their three wins were with Hasselbeck winning close games.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you weren't supposed to tell. At least @Rock Strongo keeps his mouth shut about it.

My bad... I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.
lol

U know u want me here for when nE fails I will camp on here just for the Patriots douches...

That's my promise to the board it will be a daily trail of tears. U and I both know Brady was saved in the last SB and th only reason nE is 7-0 is they have played nobody.

that makes the board better.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds that Tgann gets banned shortly after he pays up on his avatar bet loss?

Hammer isn't banning Me he likes me too much.plus I was right on the bet just bc CDumpster cries to Fordham doesn't mean Hammer agrees.

But how do u deal with ur 5 game Dallas loss s of tomorrow?

Let's chat...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds that Tgann gets banned shortly after he pays up on his avatar bet loss?

U had high hopes for Dallas this year didn't u?

Hear the flush?

I just took a Handicappers....lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so now you are Hammer's secret weapon on the Hoop? Got it.

You'll be gone.

I won't be going anywhere unless I want to b gone my little 5 game slide shit stain Dallas fan.

U hv never seen Dallas win a championship have u?lol!!!

That sucks!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen all Five Dallas SB's, two of them I went to. FAIL on your part.

5 is still better than two.

You'll be gone, just a matter of when. They'll let you stick around till you honor your bet so you better get your money's worth in the next few months then POOF, like a fart in the wind, you be gone.

Bwaaahahahahahahaha :pound::pound::pound::pound: