• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but when nE gets bounced from h playoffs bc they have played such a weak schedule I will get u one.

Will that be the same year they will start 1-3 like you previously stated?

Again you are wrong nearly always, if not always, so your predcitions are worthless.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur kidding right? Ben reworked his Brady reworked his Ryan Rodgers...

So it's just the Ravens when they rework Flaccos contract hat it doesn't work for?

Quit hating so much it makes u look dumb
You clearly don't understand how this works. A player is likely to rework his deal if he's afraid the team can cut him. So he'll exchange some guaranteed money for less on the back end. But right now, the Ravens can't cut Flacco. He's got a $25 million dead money hit if they cut him after this season. So he's got no incentive to rework his deal right now, UNLESS the Ravens say here's some more money right now, let's add a couple of more years to your deal to give us some cap relief right now. And that will work for now, but eventually all those back years come home to roost. You have to face that hit eventually.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U mean playing like an elite QB in the regular season...

R u claiming Peyton has been worthy of his massive contract with his playoff performances?

Can u say that?
You know Manning took a pay cut this offseason, right?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else find it a coincidence that since the Ravens decided to pay Flacco they have only been to the playoffs once with what most likely will be now his 3rd year under this contract?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else find it a coincidence that since the Ravens decided to pay Flacco they have only been to the playoffs once with what most likely will be now his 3rd year under this contract?

Ur never ending hard on to fail to prove Flacco sucks is amusing... Ravens need mroe weapons for him and its not bc of Flaccos salary its bc the money they spent on guys hasnt panned out... it will.

WIth all the turnover on the Ravens in the past two years the Ravens still played better ion the playoffs then Denver and looked much stronger.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur never ending hard on to fail to prove Flacco sucks is amusing... Ravens need mroe weapons for him and its not bc of Flaccos salary its bc the money they spent on guys hasnt panned out... it will.

WIth all the turnover on the Ravens in the past two years the Ravens still played better ion the playoffs then Denver and looked much stronger.

Actually in the past 2 years did your team make it to the Super Bowl? Whatttt no they didn't...Oh man but wait a second the Broncos did. I thought you said your team has done better in the playoffs the last 2 years? So the Broncos have more playoff wins in the past 2 years, a Super Bowl appearance, and made the playoffs BOTH YEARS yet somehow in your head your team has done better? Hmm this explains a lot.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually in the past 2 years did your team make it to the Super Bowl? Whatttt no they didn't...Oh man but wait a second the Broncos did. I thought you said your team has done better in the playoffs the last 2 years? So the Broncos have more playoff wins in the past 2 years, a Super Bowl appearance, and made the playoffs BOTH YEARS yet somehow in your head your team has done better? Hmm this explains a lot.

tard logic maybe :scratch:

He's also the moron that claimed the raisens made a slew of west coast trips in 2000 when they made none in the regular season, and only 1 in the post season.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried to surround him with weapons... Perrin 1st Ed draft pick injured, Maxx Williams (bet TE in the draft last year (injured) he is trying but ya never know til they can play.nonexcuse for losing but Ozzie has tried.

so now you are using the "excuse" card? what a tool and a welsher.

Can't wait to see what avatar you are forced to have just before you're cast away to the Island of Dipshitstains.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also the moron that claimed the raisens made a slew of west coast trips in 2000 when they made none in the regular season, and only 1 in the post season.

In his defense, he was all of a year old in 2000. It can be hard to remember such things when you are still in diapers.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know I'm home?lol...
I think you are thinking I have a dynamic IP but You can obtain a static IP address from Google fiber for business owners...you should really try to educate yourself dumbass.

Difference between static and dynamic IPs
When a device is assigned a static IP address, it does not change. The device always has the same IP address.

Now to you:
suck it.

:pound:

@fordman84 turns out he's write and you're wrong. Found this pic of him traveling today and surfing on his pad.

nyc-subway.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know I'm home?lol...
I think you are thinking I have a dynamic IP but You can obtain a static IP address from Google fiber for business owners...you should really try to educate yourself dumbass.

Difference between static and dynamic IPs
When a device is assigned a static IP address, it does not change. The device always has the same IP address.

Now to you:
suck it.

Except Google fiber isn't a Comcast IP...and yours is. Google fiber still wouldn't have the same IP at your home as the airport you claimed to be in. Unless you have a tunnel routing you back through your home computer, and no one has that because it would be fucking stupid as you would still be limited by the speeds getting back to your fiber network...that again you aren't on because you are posting on Comcast.

Do you really want to play this game?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Google fiber isn't a Comcast IP...and yours is. Google fiber still wouldn't have the same IP at your home as the airport you claimed to be in. Unless you have a tunnel routing you back through your home computer, and no one has that because it would be fucking stupid as you would still be limited by the speeds getting back to your fiber network...that again you aren't on because you are posting on Comcast.

Come on now. Did you ever think he might live at the airport?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means... without a doubt... all sarcasm aside, who cares about the best 1-6 team of all time? .... 19 pages later :L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I can.
I guessed u missed last years playoffs or the Super Bowl the year before where he embarrassed himself and Denver in a huge blowout

Maybe Denvers 2-5 Super Bow record has numbed u into believing terrible playoff ply is acceptable.hes terrible.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many SB trophies has Peyton won Denver?

next.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What game? The u r a fucking moron game? Yeah u win.

So far as my IP and static address;

yawn. aka u don't know shit. That's the problem when u think u have all the answers and try to put someone on front street but end up looking like a monkey fucking. A football.

i am home again... Is my IP address the same? I bet it is u fkng clown. Internet forum admin? lol!!!

worry about Dallas' 5 game slide. Pathetic and boo freaking hoo Romo and Dez are out or we'd be winning! lol ...excuses

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found a couple of pictures of TGANN.
First one is a few years old, the 2nd is him today in Boca.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRqlwM64PXV-DnlnaN4ASWQcB4246a9HFsrlL24Ksqp0Vp7aITCA.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7sM29SQIHqaBAes_-8YhmCR38-2RF4PdWqrIL-chxrGmLOFUn.jpg