• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not the point. You were commenting about how the division makes it so much easier for them. The problem with that thought is they have a very similar record against the rest of the NFL compared to that of their own division. So it isn't just they are winning because of the division they play in but because they are just an all around great team and have been for years.

So do u contend that Indy playing in the AFCS doesn't have an easy route to the playoffs?
Can u say that?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts, Broncos, Steelers, etc have all had similarly lousy records in Gilette.

You know this, you chiose to ignore this. That's fine because your team is awful and hamstrung with a big capbusting qb contract so they may not get much better anytime soon so you have to try to find pleasure by attemtping to diminish the quality of a program run in NE.

Have fun with that. I'm gonna cheer on my team instead of trying to find fault with others.
Unusually add value that was just dumb.

Look at Flaccos contract against other current contracts...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't gotten a single thing right when it comes to the NFL 2015 season, so what makes you think anyone would take what you have to say seriously?
I'm not asking u to believe me it's a fact. The AFCE in the last 10 years has had 1 team.

Easy schedule for the apatite like it is for Indy in the South. Don't be so sensitive be happy ur team doesn't playing in a real division year in and year out.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's overrated and over payed. He lives off a single post season run he had that was very above avg. nothing else.

These facts are only in dispute by blind ratbird homers like yourself.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking u to believe me it's a fact. The AFCE in the last 10 years has had 1 team.

Easy schedule for the apatite like it is for Indy in the South. Don't be so sensitive be happy ur team doesn't playing in a real division year in and year out.

And it's not relevant to the current state of affairs in the NFL.

Your fav. team sucks ass, so you are trying to hang onto their div. past.

It's rather pathetic.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's overrated and over payed. He lives off a single post season run he had that was very above avg. nothing else.

nE is 1-2 in its last 3 Super Bowls...lol even with th easy schedule and playing in the AFCE could only manage 1 win of 3 appearances in the SB in 10 years.

U forgot Brady was saved by a rookie corner as Seattle was driving inside the 4 about to score... And this year ur schedule is a a feather pillow playing against the AFCS AND NFCE and the annually weak AFCE.

So much fun to watch u dickheads spout... lol

:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do u contend that Indy playing in the AFCS doesn't have an easy route to the playoffs?
Can u say that?

That I can agree with. Again big difference though. Indy right now is 3-0 against their own divisional opponents. They are 0-4 against everybody else. They are not matching what they are doing against the division with what is going on outside the division.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually that run was better than above average, he somehow morphed into Joe Montana that postseason. But yeah he's making ridiculous money based on that 4 game stretch, when otherwise he's been an average quarterback.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's not relevant to the current state of affairs in the NFL.

Your fav. team sucks ass, so you are trying to hang onto their div. past.

It's rather pathetic.
As Bill Parcells said "it hurts more to lose then it feels good to win"

How did losing 2 Super Bowls in a row feel wouldn't know the Ravens are 2-0 and in just 20 years unlike the Gaytriots that were 0-2 in its first 2 SB games....lol!!'

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I can agree with. Again big difference though. Indy right now is 3-0 against their own divisional opponents. They are 0-4 against everybody else. They are not matching what they are doing against the division with what is going on outside the division.
I have never said the Gaytriots aren't gooD.

But u add being good, playing in a weak ass division, which leads to homefield advantage in the playoffs every year and u have a distinct advantage.

Look at Brady's playoff travel record it explains a lot and why it's such an advantage for them to play at home and the gimmes the AFCE provides nE. If they travel Brady will lose.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nE is 1-2 in its last 3 Super Bowls...lol even with th easy schedule and playing in the AFCE could only manage 1 win of 3 appearances in the SB in 10 years.

U forgot Brady was saved by a rookie corner as Seattle was driving inside the 4 about to score... And this year ur schedule is a a feather pillow playing against the AFCS AND NFCE and the annually weak AFCE.

So much fun to watch u dickheads spout... lol

You left out another stat, they are the winningest team in the last two decades as well, how do you like that historical fact. (I'll wait while you run back to the 60's for your retort.:L)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Bill Parcells said "it hurts more to lose then it feels good to win"

How did losing 2 Super Bowls in a row feel wouldn't know the Ravens are 2-0 and in just 20 years unlike the Gaytriots that were 0-2 in its first 2 SB games....lol!!'

Not as bad as knowing my favorite team was out of the run for the playoffs just a few weeks into the season.:thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well let's see on a per year basis he is still be paid as a top-8 QB. He has the 2nd most total dollars only behind Jay Cutler. It looks like the team will have to re-do the deal because it gets out of hand after this year while they still have $25 million in prorated bonus to worry about. So the fact that they will add to that total will get him closer to the most guaranteed money for any QB in the league during this off season.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that run was better than above average, he somehow morphed into Joe Montana that postseason. But yeah he's making ridiculous money based on that 4 game stretch, when otherwise he's been an average quarterback.
Which wr or receiver besides 36 ur old Steve smith that plays on the Ravens is on any roster in the NFL?

lol!!!

put Flacco on Denver with Denvers wrs te's and rb's watch him do what Peyton can't anymore which is stretch the field and Denver wins a championship.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never said the Gaytriots aren't gooD.

But u add being good, playing in a weak ass division, which leads to homefield advantage in the playoffs every year and u have a distinct advantage.

Look at Brady's playoff travel record it explains a lot and why it's such an advantage for them to play at home and the gimmes the AFCE provides nE. If they travel Brady will lose.

So are you suggesting the Patriots take over and run the other teams for them?:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which wr or receiver besides 36 ur old Steve smith that plays on the Ravens is on any roster in the NFL?

lol!!!

put Flacco on Denver with Denvers wrs te's and rb's watch him do what Peyton can't anymore which is stretch the field and Denver wins a championship.

And by stretch the field you mean throw a deep pass down the right side line just short of the receiver to draw a PI call, right?

Ever look up Flacco's passing field spray pattern, it's friggen laughable, and why he isn't much of a threat at this point in his career. :nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as bad as knowing my favorite team was out of the run for the playoffs just a few weeks into the season.:thumb:

It's a hard pill but if u think nE is that good u aren't watching the rest of the NFL. nE schedule to date has been a cake walk and it doesn't get much harder til the playoffs.

nE is playing a weak schedule even weaker then originally expected bc the tams they are plying are either just bad or when nE has played them they are missing their best players. This team has played nobody.

Time will tell I bet I'm right.:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see on a per year basis he is still be paid as a top-8 QB. He has the 2nd most total dollars only behind Jay Cutler. It looks like the team will have to re-do the deal because it gets out of hand after this year while they still have $25 million in prorated bonus to worry about. So the fact that they will add to that total will get him closer to the most guaranteed money for any QB in the league during this off season.

Readers Digest ver.

overrated, overpaid.
The end.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol!!!

WTF does that even mean?:scratch::L