• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Readers Digest ver.

overrated, overpaid.
The end.
He's 2-2 on ur homefield in the playoffs and should be 3-1....

outplys Brady when they play.

The end. :pound:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which wr or receiver besides 36 ur old Steve smith that plays on the Ravens is on any roster in the NFL?

lol!!!

put Flacco on Denver with Denvers wrs te's and rb's watch him do what Peyton can't anymore which is stretch the field and Denver wins a championship.
I do think at this point that Jump Ball Joe is a better qb than Peyton Manning. Of course, with that absurd contract we wouldn't have been able to afford to re-sign Demaryius Thomas, so that means Flacco would be throwing to Sanders and a bunch of nobodies. So I still would rather have Manning at his money than Flacco at his money.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF does that even mean?:scratch::L

Ok slow Down Slo mo

Which wide receiver or Tight end that is on the Ravens hat Flacco has as weapons other then a 36 ur old Steve Smith would start on any other ran in the NFL?

U hv the floor.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF does that even mean?:scratch::L
I think it means that the Ravens receivers are so bad, that none of them would make another NFL roster (excluding Steve Smith). Funny thing is, they could probably afford better receivers if they weren't paying Flacco approximately a billion dollars a game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hard pill but if u think nE is that good u aren't watching the rest of the NFL. nE schedule to date has been a cake walk and it doesn't get much harder til the playoffs.

nE is playing a weak schedule even weaker then originally expected bc the tams they are plying are either just bad or when nE has played them they are missing their best players. This team has played nobody.

Time will tell I bet I'm right.:pound:

And are still better than the ratbirds.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think at this point that Jump Ball Joe is a better qb than Peyton Manning. Of course, with that absurd contract we wouldn't have been able to afford to re-sign Demaryius Thomas, so that means Flacco would be throwing to Sanders and a bunch of nobodies. So I still would rather have Manning at his money than Flacco at his money.

My honest opinion is Oz and The Ravens have not surrounded Flacco with weapons. He has nobody to throw too besides a journeyman wr 36 yr old Steve Smith.
Mid he has Thomas or Sander or were on Denver with them I strongly believe Denver would win a chmpionship and would blow nE off the field.

Peyton's easy to defend.... Stop run... Apply pressure... Wait for interception...

The secrets out

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok slow Down Slo mo

Which wide receiver or Tight end that is on the Ravens hat Flacco has as weapons other then a 36 ur old Steve Smith would start on any other ran in the NFL?

U hv the floor.

Maybe you should have just typed that instead of "is on". You would look like less of a tard if you did that.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it means that the Ravens receivers are so bad, that none of them would make another NFL roster (excluding Steve Smith). Funny thing is, they could probably afford better receivers if they weren't paying Flacco approximately a billion dollars a game.
Yes to the first part... But Flacco is reworking his contract like every other QB does this year...

They had money for Boldin and Torrey but Ozzie said it was too much and spent it on cb's safety's and other positions that have had zero impact

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My honest opinion is Oz and The Ravens have not surrounded Flacco with weapons. He has nobody to throw too besides a journeyman wr 36 yr old Steve Smith.
Mid he has Thomas or Sander or were on Denver with them I strongly believe Denver would win a chmpionship and would blow nE off the field.

Peyton's easy to defend.... Stop run... Apply pressure... Wait for interception...

The secrets out
Why haven't the Ravens surrounded Flacco with weapons? Could it be that Ozzie Smith doesn't know what he's doing? Or maybe they can't afford to because a certain qb on their roster is eating up all of their salary cap?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should have just typed that instead of "is on". You would look like less of a tard if you did that.
Use ur words idiot nits hard enuff on here but u being as dumb as u are its almost inpossible

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to the first part... But Flacco is reworking his contract like every other QB does this year...

They had money for Boldin and Torrey but Ozzie said it was too much and spent it on cb's safety's and other positions that have had zero impact

If Flacco reworks his contract, he's going to accept more guaranteed money for a few years extension. That means the Ravens are just pushing their problems down the road. You can only do that for so long, eventually you have to pay the piper. Look at New Orleans for a perfect example.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why haven't the Ravens surrounded Flacco with weapons? Could it be that Ozzie Smith doesn't know what he's doing? Or maybe they can't afford to because a certain qb on their roster is eating up all of their salary cap?

Nope. Bc Ozzie is a strong believer in a stout D. Flaccos salary is a lot less then other QBs that wish they had his playoff record. Do u really want to have that discussion?lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Flacco reworks his contract, he's going to accept more guaranteed money for a few years extension. That means the Ravens are just pushing their problems down the road. You can only do that for so long, eventually you have to pay the piper. Look at New Orleans for a perfect example.

Ur kidding right? Ben reworked his Brady reworked his Ryan Rodgers...

So it's just the Ravens when they rework Flaccos contract hat it doesn't work for?

Quit hating so much it makes u look dumb

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which wr or receiver besides 36 ur old Steve smith that plays on the Ravens is on any roster in the NFL?

lol!!!

put Flacco on Denver with Denvers wrs te's and rb's watch him do what Peyton can't anymore which is stretch the field and Denver wins a championship.

This is such a stupid argument. I mean look at Brady this year. He has a guy named Edelman that every team had a chance to sign yet nobody would. Now he is a household name with Brady throwing him the ball. Amendola is having a great year when he hasn't been much most of his career. Brandon LeFell was let to walk by a team that had hardly anything at the WR position and now is a decent WR. A great QB can make the players around them great.

Look at Manning in Denver in Julius Thomas, D. Thomas, Decker, Sanders were not known players at all. They play with Manning and all of a sudden again they are household names. So stop using the excuse of "Well if he had weapons he would be much better." He is being paid like an elite QB and he isn't performing to that level. That is the bottom line.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They tried to surround him with weapons... Perrin 1st Ed draft pick injured, Maxx Williams (bet TE in the draft last year (injured) he is trying but ya never know til they can play.nonexcuse for losing but Ozzie has tried.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried to surround him with weapons... Perrin 1st Ed draft pick injured, Maxx Williams (bet TE in the draft last year (injured) he is trying but ya never know til they can play.nonexcuse for losing but Ozzie has tried.

Does he get a participation ribbon for trying?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a stupid argument. I mean look at Brady this year. He has a guy named Edelman that every team had a chance to sign yet nobody would. Now he is a household name with Brady throwing him the ball. Amendola is having a great year when he hasn't been much most of his career. Brandon LeFell was let to walk by a team that had hardly anything at the WR position and now is a decent WR. A great QB can make the players around them great.

Look at Manning in Denver in Julius Thomas, D. Thomas, Decker, Sanders were not known players at all. They play with Manning and all of a sudden again they are household names. So stop using the excuse of "Well if he had weapons he would be much better." He is being paid like an elite QB and he isn't performing to that level. That is the bottom line.

U mean playing like an elite QB in the regular season...

R u claiming Peyton has been worthy of his massive contract with his playoff performances?

Can u say that?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he get a participation ribbon for trying?
No but when nE gets bounced from h playoffs bc they have played such a weak schedule I will get u one.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U mean playing like an elite QB in the regular season...

R u claiming Peyton has been worthy of his massive contract with his playoff performances?

Can u say that?

Yup I can.