• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

Are the Ravens the best 1-6 team in NFL History?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen all Five Dallas SB's, two of them I went to. FAIL on your part.

5 is still better than two.

You'll be gone, just a matter of when. They'll let you stick around till you honor your bet so you better get your money's worth in the next few months then POOF, like a fart in the wind, you be gone.

Bwaaahahahahahahaha :pound::pound::pound::pound:
sure u have.

20 years since a SB? lol!!!

No chance u have seen all 5 and if u have then r u autistic? I had u pegged for about 7.

Ha HAAA 20 years and no SB and this year ur season is kapoof!

Hey where will Garrett coach next year and will Romo be traded bc he can't not be injured?

:pound:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You type like a fucking mongoloid and keep repeating the same tired material.

5>2

Just face it ginger, you're the laughing stock of the HOOP and once you've paid your debt, you'll be 'kapoof'.

Now tell us about that Hedge Fund manager job you said you have. Oh, and what about the phoney pic you posted of you 'sippin' homo drinks and smoking a cigar'? you really didn't think that we wouldn't know you picked that photo off the web, did you?

hahahahaha, what a clown.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You type like a fucking mongoloid and keep repeating the same tired material.

5>2

Just face it ginger, you're the laughing stock of the HOOP and once you've paid your debt, you'll be 'kapoof'.

Now tell us about that Hedge Fund manager job you said you have. Oh, and what about the phoney pic you posted of you 'sippin' homo drinks and smoking a cigar'? you really didn't think that we wouldn't know you picked that photo off the web, did you?

hahahahaha, what a clown.

I'm not sure u understand... I have won in life... U want to win but have not. Obviously. U tal like a loser and have a "gonna getcha" attitude. Problem for u is the game is over and I am already winning.

The only problem I have is high taxes. Which sucks but hey whateva.

So u keep thinking about ur Little Stacks... I'll keep living my life and laughing at those like u.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure u understand... I have won in life... U want to win but have not. Obviously. U tal like a loser and have a "gonna getcha" attitude. Problem for u is the game is over and I am already winning.

The only problem I have is high taxes. Which sucks but hey whateva.

So u keep thinking about ur Little Stacks... I'll keep living my life and laughing at those like u.

hahahaha, high taxes working at the Burger Barn in Boca? I doubt it.

Post another pic of you kicking it at the cigar bar and we'll expose you again.

Only thing you're winning is "dooshfucktard of the year" on the Hoop. Congrats, ginger boy, you're winning.

hahahahahaha, BOOM

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only thing you're winning is "dooshfucktard of the year" on the Hoop. Congrats, ginger boy, you're winning.

hahahahahaha, BOOM

What's with the Pats logo? You lose a bet?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahahahaha, BOOM

What's a Burger Barn?

U couldn't pay my taxes with ur full wage... Get urself an education monkey... License urself to do something in life and things may turn around yet.

That advice was free. Next time it's $350/hr

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the Pats logo? You lose a bet?

??
What's a Burger Barn?

U couldn't pay my taxes with ur full wage... Get urself an education monkey... License urself to do something in life and things may turn around yet.

That advice was free. Next time it's $350/hr

I have more education in my nutsack than you, ginger boy. When you can learn to complete a proper sentence or "thot", you can then try and achieve the numerous Cisco certifications that I possess. Until then, stick to what you know best......Flippin my burgers, getting Owned on the Hoop and 69ing Old Fool's beanbag.

BOOM

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were sporting a Pats logo, where your Cowboys logo is now, for a short bit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it wasn't just Kubiak, he took a lot of his assistants with him to Denver too. 4 different OFC in 4 years leaves no room for growth on that side of the ball.
:violin:Welcome to the NFL this happens to most sucessful franchises. Maybe it's the HC not the assistance?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering what other QB's with less success than Flacco are making now (which is technically more on a per year basis), he does have a claim to a decent salary in this league.

This is also arguably the worst receiving corp Flacco has had in his career even with Smith playing well. He's never had top-10 targets like some of the other $100 million QBs. For example:

Brady has Gronk and Edelman (and Moss and Welker before)
Rodgers has Nelson and Cobb
Romo has Dez and Witten
Stafford has Megatron
Dalton has A.J. Green
Ryan has Jones and had Gonzalez and White in his prime
Big Ben has Brown and Bell
Payton had Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Demarrious Thomas, Welker, Dallas Clark

If you gave Flacco weapons like that and still puts up mediocre numbers then I think this would be a better argument against him. Some of those guys put up good numbers but fail to deliver in the big games which Flacco has been able to do until recently.
:clap:Great job at cherry picking. You realize Welker was a nobody b4 he teamed up with Brady? UDFA to SD, released, Mia picked him up, low balled him and the Pats picked him up. Randy Moss one great year at the end of his career. There aren't enough electrons in the universe to name all the cast offs Brady and the Pats have used. Yet somehow they haven't started 1-6 ever with BBand TB. Look at your HC and over rated QB. Then come back and explain your foolish post. I'll let fans of the other teams discredit this post for themselves.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT was still the same team that moved. They still had the same roster so don't tell me that you shouldn't include that history. Same owner through the two teams.
I get confused when we talk football sports history. Depending on the posters objective the ClevelanIdIndiapolisBaltimoreBrownsColtsRavens are the most storied franchise eva! Well except for this year because of bad bounces, injuries, no WRs, and a non-elite QB that is. This years record has the potential to be one that goes/stays with whoever/wherever this current Raven franchise ends up:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha haaa!!!

that how u deal with it?

More participation awards! well ur team is 4-4 in SB's...pretty average for a 56 yr old franchise given the Ravens are 2-0 in the first 20 years.

Well that tells me that the Ravens should make their 8th SB appearace o/a 2076 if they make an appareance every 10 years like they have since "their" inception. Let us know what their SB record is then?

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:Great job at cherry picking. You realize Welker was a nobody b4 he teamed up with Brady? UDFA to SD, released, Mia picked him up, low balled him and the Pats picked him up. Randy Moss one great year at the end of his career. There aren't enough electrons in the universe to name all the cast offs Brady and the Pats have used. Yet somehow they haven't started 1-6 ever with BBand TB. Look at your HC and over rated QB. Then come back and explain your foolish post. I'll let fans of the other teams discredit this post for themselves.

*Complains I cherry picked, then cherry picks one team to prove point :L*

Brady didn't put up MVP numbers until he got Moss and Welker. Fact. They were both on crappy teams before they got to NE. Brady had defense helping him early in his career, not a bunch of offensive weapons but of course you don't bring that up.

And funny that 'overrated' QB still either matched or outplayed Brady almost everytime they played in the playoffs, but I guess that's what happens when you talk to a big ass homer :rolleyes2:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:Welcome to the NFL this happens to most sucessful franchises. Maybe it's the HC not the assistance?

Considering Harbaugh's been to and won in the post season almost every year he's been here, I think not.

You're a fool if you don't think constant personnel changes (player or coach) every year won't have a negative effect on a team.