• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Are the Jags the worst NFL team?

Which is the worst NFL franchise?

• Total voters

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, hey, hey Jimmy Haslam deserves a mention.
Certainly... But at least he appears to be trying more than others. Honestly, he may be an idiot... But he tries.

Mike Brown is probably worse than Haslam at this point. Don't @ me

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly... But at least he appears to be trying more than others. Honestly, he may be an idiot... But he tries.

Mike Brown is probably worse than Haslam at this point. Don't @ me

Haslam's thinking a little better since he got his head surgically removed from his ass at the Cleveland Clinic. But I still don't trust him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslam's thinking a little better since he got his head surgically removed from his ass at the Cleveland Clinic. But I still don't trust him.
Hell no I wouldn't trust him either.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my take is that Fournette was never as good of an NFL player as his hype suggested. He was a throwback to a different era at RB. Backs today need to be quicker and faster and better at catching passes. Guys like Fournette who are primarily bangers are not worth first round draft picks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my take is that Fournette was never as good of an NFL player as his hype suggested. He was a throwback to a different era at RB. Backs today need to be quicker and faster and better at catching passes. Guys like Fournette who are primarily bangers are not worth first round draft picks.
Nah he wasn’t a throwback dude had intangibles out the wazoo, he just lazy and didn’t play well. But he wasn’t just an old school bruiser.....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah he wasn’t a throwback dude had intangibles out the wazoo, he just lazy and didn’t play well. But he wasn’t just an old school bruiser.....

Yeah he ran a 4.5 40 so he wasn't slow. But he was one of those guys who seemed to think because he made it in the SEC he was already good enough to be a pro back. He has never been more than a mediocre NFL back IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he ran a 4.5 40 so he wasn't slow. But he was one of those guys who seemed to think because he made it in the SEC he was already good enough to be a pro back. He has never been more than a mediocre NFL back IMO.
lol he ran a 4.5 at 240lbs!!!!!! attitude yes.....but a FREAK athlete.....

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....and he was never as one dimensional as his nay-sayers suggest either.

Fornette caught a ton of balls last year. He basically had the exact same receiving stats as Tarik Cohen did last season. Not saying he is a scat back by any means....but he can do a lot of what NFL teams need a RB to do.

The release of Fornette is more about the Jag's than it is him. And the fact that no other team was going to trade for Fornette isnt surprising either. There are some teams that will never pay an NFL RB big $'s because of organizational philosophy (the much in vogue, RB's are replaceable theory). And the ones that are willing to pay a RB, already had their RB's paid for or in place when the Jag's finally got around to shopping Fornette around draft time.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those who don't believe me.

YouTube Pat McAfee and Nxt Takeover XXX

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Doug Marrone start getting a little more criticism here. The guy publicly endorsed Blake Bortles based off of a nice 2 game run and stuck with him until he had no choice but to move on. Despite the clear cut evidence that Bortles was never any good. And the environment in that locker room doesn't seem to be very good. If they are truly in full rebuild, I think they need new leadership.