• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Chicago Bulls About to Fire Tom Thibodeau?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is that they already offered Hoiberg the job. Its just like when they brought that last great mind college coach Floyd to the team.

The problem seems to be that Paxson is the one telling Thibbs when he can practice. He thought Thibbs was not giving the team enough rest. Eventually, players are gonna say why do I need to listen to Thibbs anymore.

The bulls players are aware of it, and you really dont hear too many saying how great of a coach thibbs is or how much they need him.
I disagree with this Big time. Players love Thibs and Rose and Noah has always backed him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold is interesting because on Dan Patrick this morning, Wojnarowski was saying that Rose likes Thibs and that Thibs may have been fired a couple of seasons ago but Rose protected him.
Great post. The players love Thibs.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will fire him if they lose to the Cavaliers, but really, who is going to replace him? I mean they've been to the playoffs for a few consecutive seasons now, and he hasn't had a long stretch where Rose is healthy, so if I was running the Bulls, I'd keep him for another year.