• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another College Gameday for UCF! Magical

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on your boys proof of his talk, bitch.

Oh you got served with proof when you brought up my boy Tacko Fall. I showed a pic of us. Had others who have met me IRL confirm it was me. And yet, you are still denying the UCFacts.

Some tshirt bandwagoners like you are hopeless.

#UCFacts

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you got served with proof when you brought up my boy Tacko Fall. I showed a pic of us. Had others who have met me IRL confirm it was me. And yet, you are still denying the UCFacts.

Some tshirt bandwagoners like you are hopeless.

#UCFacts

First, there’s no proof that’s you. An anyone can show a picture with a player, that doesn’t mean you know them.

Next you continue to evade my request that you actually had dinner with Johnny Dawkins. PROVE IT.

Third show us some proof that you’ll actually watch film with the coaches.

Fourth, stop having your little butt buddy rival fags stick up for you. It’s pathetic.

OR you could just shit the fuck up and enjoy the fluke ride your program you like is on.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, there’s no proof that’s you. An anyone can show a picture with a player, that doesn’t mean you know them.

Next you continue to evade my request that you actually had dinner with Johnny Dawkins. PROVE IT.

Third show us some proof that you’ll actually watch film with the coaches.

Fourth, stop having your little butt buddy rival fags stick up for you. It’s pathetic.

OR you could just shit the fuck up and enjoy the fluke ride your program you like is on.

Do you want to hear about my lunch with Tom Osborne and my UCFriend Scott. Or about my lunch with Grant Hill and my UCFriend Johnny? Or both?

#UCFacts

Last edited:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to hear about my lunch with Tom Osborne and my UCFriend Scott. Or about my lunch with Grant Hill and my UCFriend Johnny? Or both?

#UCFacts

Pictures to prove it or nah?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

What did you serve them?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I can, moron. But you will keep me posted, on account of you're my bitch. I say frog, you jump. But first, you say "Sir, how high, sir?"

The dude that keeps responding to me says I’m his bitch? ROFLMAO

Hey remember when you called Honors your “Mortal Enemy” while you follow him in each thread? You truly are a special kind of stupid, bitch.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude that keeps responding to me says I’m his bitch? ROFLMAO

Hey remember when you called Honors your “Mortal Enemy” while you follow him in each thread? You truly are a special kind of stupid, bitch.

I said Toad and I are mortal enemies. You are too slow to keep your UCFacts straight.

This message board thing isn’t for you. It’s cringe worthy embarrassing.

#UCFact

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Toad and I are mortal enemies. You are too slow to keep your UCFacts straight.

This message board thing isn’t for you. It’s cringe worthy embarrassing.

#UCFact

Ahhh he said it too jackass. It’s not my fault you are too dumb to keep up.

The only thing embarrassing is the amount of threads you continue to post about your never was program and there magical 2 season run where they beat nobody in the regular season.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh he said it too jackass. It’s not my fault you are too dumb to keep up.

The only thing embarrassing is the amount of threads you continue to post about your never was program and there magical 2 season run where they beat nobody in the regular season.
No, I didn't. You are a moron.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Mortal Enemy” as you follow him everywhere you simple bitch.
Don't be butt hurt because you were wrong (yet again), moron. You so confidently spouted off the same mistake for weeks. It amused me, because I knew Honors would eventually call you out on it. He did, and he made you look stupid. Admittedly, that's nothing remarkable, as you are a moron. Still, entertaining none the less. Trying to imply I follow honors is yet another lie ( you're a very dishonest person aren't you?) that simply won't hit the mark, and will leave you looking. UCFoolish.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be butt hurt because you were wrong (yet again), moron. You so confidently spouted off the same mistake for weeks. It amused me, because I knew Honors would eventually call you out on it. He did, and he made you look stupid. Admittedly, that's nothing remarkable, as you are a moron. Still, entertaining none the less. Trying to imply I follow honors is yet another lie ( you're a very dishonest person aren't you?) that simply won't hit the mark, and will leave you looking. UCFoolish.

You are so full of shit. You continue following him to every thread he makes because you are his little butt buddy and infact not a “Mortal Enemy”. The difference in all that is you are too stupid to see it.

I have asked countless times for Honors to back up the bullshit he talks and he hasn’t. All the while you are defending him like the little bitch you are.