• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another College Gameday for UCF! Magical

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An you managed in this post to dodge the hypocrite label you so loving proved in every other post you have made. Great work indeed, bitch.
Did you finish the sixth grade? Honest question, moron.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured you’d copy. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
No, moron, paying you back with your own coin isn't imitation. I know you're too stupid to grasp that. Now, if I started using poor grammar and making typos, while making no real point, that would be imitating you, moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, moron, paying you back with your own coin isn't imitation. I know you're too stupid to grasp that. Now, if I started using poor grammar and making typos, while making no real point, that would be imitating you, moron.

Imitation the most sincere form of flattery and complaining about grammar, the most sincere way to say I have truly no point I can make.

You seem mad though. Is everything ok? Or are you still reeling from me calling you a hypocrite?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imitation the most sincere form of flattery and complaining about grammar, the most sincere way to say I have truly no point I can make.

You seem mad though. Is everything ok? Or are you still reeling from me calling you a hypocrite?
I don't complain that you show poor grammar, I simply point out it's consistency to show you for what you are: a poorly educated, dim witted moron. You can't help that you're white trash, I know, so, you do have my pity.

And, I assure you, I'm cherry. Your feigned concern is touching, moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't complain that you show poor grammar, I simply point out it's consistency to show you for what you are: a poorly educated, dim witted moron. You can't help that you're white trash, I know, so, you do have my pity.

And, I assure you, I'm cherry. Your feigned concern is touching, moron.

You constantly complain about grammar because truly you have nothing else. An mostly, you’ve been wrong about my grammar. Ethier way, it’s a freaking message board. An you are the last person to call anyone white trash considering you wished r*pe on someone. You have continually shown your hypocrisy. I would say I’m surprised but with you, not so much.

I’m touched my concern is touching to you, retard.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You constantly complain about grammar because truly you have nothing else. An mostly, you’ve been wrong about my grammar. Ethier way, it’s a freaking message board. An you are the last person to call anyone white trash considering you wished r*pe on someone. You have continually shown your hypocrisy. I would say I’m surprised but with you, not so much.

I’m touched my concern is touching to you, retard.
The irony of you having a typo in a sentence where you're defending your posting is just perfect. You are white trash, moron. That is simply a fact. Deal with it. Just deal.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of you having a typo in a sentence where you're defending your posting is just perfect. You are white trash, moron. That is simply a fact. Deal with it. Just deal.

Show me the typo dipshit. Back up your bullshit. So far all’s you’ve done is cry grammar and not provided any examples.

I on the other hand just read one of your posts in another thread and found numerous grammatical errors. Congrats on being a hypocrite?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the typo dipshit. Back up your bullshit. So far all’s you’ve done is cry grammar and not provided any examples.

I on the other hand just read one of your posts in another thread and found numerous grammatical errors. Congrats on being a hypocrite?
And. "And" has a D in it, and you should never start a sentence with it, moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And. "And" has a D in it, and you should never start a sentence with it, moron.

That’s exactly why I said “An” you fucking retard, not “And.”

You truly are a special kind of stupid, AND a hypocrite.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s exactly why I said “An” you fucking retard, not “And.”

You truly are a special kind of stupid, AND a hypocrite.
Jesus, this is hilarious. You truly are stupid, moron!:wash::wash::wash::wash::wash::wash::wash:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, this is hilarious. You truly are stupid, moron!:wash::wash::wash::wash::wash::wash::wash:

An is perfectly fine to use to start a sentence. You are ethier a terrible troll or you truly are stupid. I think it’s a mixture of both.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An is perfectly fine to use to start a sentence. You are ethier a terrible troll or you truly are stupid. I think it’s a mixture of both.
You're the gift that keeps on giving, moron.