• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another College Gameday for UCF! Magical

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit. You continue following him to every thread he makes because you are his little butt buddy and infact not a “Mortal Enemy”. The difference in all that is you are too stupid to see it.

I have asked countless times for Honors to back up the bullshit he talks and he hasn’t. All the while you are defending him like the little bitch you are.
Tagging you is not following him, moron. I'm sorry you're too stupid to realize that.

By all means, keep asking him.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Ralphie, you so funny.
AR-310079541.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66

He dead. :rip:

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh he said it too jackass. It’s not my fault you are too dumb to keep up.

The only thing embarrassing is the amount of threads you continue to post about your never was program and there magical 2 season run where they beat nobody in the regular season.
And right now they are LSU's bitch. #UCFLSUBITCH

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tagging you is not following him, moron. I'm sorry you're too stupid to realize that.

By all means, keep asking him.

You tag me in every one of his threads you fucking retard. It’s absolutely following him around. But by all means continue with this nonsense. It’s hilarious how much it makes you two look like butt buddies.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tag me in every one of his threads you fucking retard. It’s absolutely following him around. But by all means continue with this nonsense. It’s hilarious how much it makes you two look like butt buddies.
I've already explained that, moron. I'll repeat it, as clearly you're too dumb to pick up on it after only one explanation. I tag you in all his threads to make sure you don't miss or avoid them (I do think you're a pussy that way), so you can continue to call him out, as you claim to do. I'm not reading the threads, or participating outside of your pathetic and formulaic responses to me. That's not following him around, moron.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to hear about my lunch with Tom Osborne and my UCFriend Scott. Or about my lunch with Grant Hill and my UCFriend Johnny? Or both?

#UCFacts
Pictures to prove it or nah?

Do you take selfies with your employees? I don't

But who are we kidding there is no you'll ever have subordinates.

#UCFacts

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel...such a shitty school. It's more like a mall in Orlando with a few classes happening with huge #s of students getting a fake degree.

4fb10c2b9146ff2fcb567b8498e90d33.png

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already explained that, moron. I'll repeat it, as clearly you're too dumb to pick up on it after only one explanation. I tag you in all his threads to make sure you don't miss or avoid them (I do think you're a pussy that way), so you can continue to call him out, as you claim to do. I'm not reading the threads, or participating outside of your pathetic and formulaic responses to me. That's not following him around, moron.

You simple fucking cocksucker. That’s exactly following him around. You go to everyone of his threads and tag me in them. That is the definition of following him. Jesus fucking Christ could you be anymore retarded?

I have already called him out numerous times on his bullshit and have gotten nothing except fags like you defending his shit.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you take selfies with your employees? I don't

But who are we kidding there is no you'll ever have subordinates.

#UCFacts

Ahhh, so you don’t have proof to backup your bullshit.

Not shocking really.

#straightfacts

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You simple fucking cocksucker. That’s exactly following him around. You go to everyone of his threads and tag me in them. That is the definition of following him. Jesus fucking Christ could you be anymore retarded?

I have already called him out numerous times on his bullshit and have gotten nothing except fags like you defending his shit.
Calm down, moron. How can anyone be so angry at six in the morning? What were you, clocking in for a Saturday shift? Or are you just a bitter old man? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were, it would explain your homophobia. You remind me of this guy, easily angered and belligerent and hateful because you're probably self-resenting of some subconscious gay tendencies.

tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, moron. How can anyone be so angry at six in the morning? What were you, clocking in for a Saturday shift? Or are you just a bitter old man? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were, it would explain your homophobia. You remind me of this guy, easily angered and belligerent and hateful because you're probably self-resenting of some subconscious gay tendencies.

tenor.gif

Who’s angry? As I’ve already stated to you numerous times I have called him out for his shit time after time. The only response I get is fags like you defending him. But but but, you guys are “mortal enemies” you wouldn’t t do that. lololololol

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s angry? As I’ve already stated to you numerous times I have called him out for his shit time after time. The only response I get is fags like you defending him. But but but, you guys are “mortal enemies” you wouldn’t t do that. lololololol
You, moron. You seem angry.

Again, I see you furiously replying to me three times at 6:00 am on God's day (Sunday). That's unhinged, wether you want to admit it or not. What's with the homophobia, you cum guzzling dicksucker? Every pathetic and error riddled post you make is full of bigoted, outdated, offensive language. Must suck to go through life being intolerant white trash. Do you have homoerotic thoughts, moron? Most homophobes secretly have gay fantasies. I bet you do, you fucking old cuck twink. I bet you imagine jerking off Latino men in prison and cupping their sweaty nuts in your small hands, you goddamned punk for spunk.

Maybe suspend the hate speech language going forward, moron. Not all of us are self resenting, venom spewing, semen swallowing, closet case gaylord human garbage like you, faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, moron. You seem angry.

Again, I see you furiously replying to me three times at 6:00 am on God's day (Sunday). That's unhinged, wether you want to admit it or not. What's with the homophobia, you cum guzzling dicksucker? Every pathetic and error riddled post you make is full of bigoted, outdated, offensive language. Must suck to go through life being intolerant white trash. Do you have homoerotic thoughts, moron? Most homophobes secretly have gay fantasies. I bet you do, you fucking old cuck twink. I bet you imagine jerking off Latino men in prison and cupping their sweaty nuts in your small hands, you goddamned punk for spunk.

Maybe suspend the hate speech language going forward, moron. Not all of us are self resenting, venom spewing, semen swallowing, closet case gaylord human garbage like you, faggot.

No I’m not.

Furthermore, it was not 6:00am when I replied. It’s was nearly 2 hours later. It’s funny you comment on my time yet here you are, on Gods day (lol) whining and pissing. In fact you seem to be here a lot. Maybe stop complaining about when I’m here and worry more about when you are. You truly are the ultimate hypocrite.

An what balls you have talking about my speech when out of your bigoted inbred mouth actually wished people to be raped and die. I say again the hypocrisy in you is incredible. It’s like you actually believe all the shit you say is right.

Maybe suspend your activity on this site. No one here cares about your fag fantasy’s you are trying to pass off on others.

An your last sentence seals my conclusion that you are a hypocrite. Great work, bitch.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I’m not.

Furthermore, it was not 6:00am when I replied. It’s was nearly 2 hours later. It’s funny you comment on my time yet here you are, on Gods day (lol) whining and pissing. In fact you seem to be here a lot. Maybe stop complaining about when I’m here and worry more about when you are. You truly are the ultimate hypocrite.

An what balls you have talking about my speech when out of your bigoted inbred mouth actually wished people to be raped and die. I say again the hypocrisy in you is incredible. It’s like you actually believe all the shit you say is right.

Maybe suspend your activity on this site. No one here cares about your fag fantasy’s you are trying to pass off on others.

An your last sentence seals my conclusion that you are a hypocrite. Great work, bitch.
Bullshit.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I’d say that too if I was called out for being the hypocrite douchebag bitch you are.
You managed to go an entire post without spewing your hateful, homophobic rhetoric. Well done, moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You managed to go an entire post without spewing your hateful, homophobic rhetoric. Well done, moron.

An you managed in this post to dodge the hypocrite label you so loving proved in every other post you have made. Great work indeed, bitch.