• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people seem to forget how good this guy is. He's looked like the most impressive QB in pre season so far. I know it's only pre season, but damn he looked good out there today. I think people are seriously under estimating him this year. They get at least 6-8 wins this year IMO.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some people seem to forget how good this guy is. He's looked like the most impressive QB in pre season so far. I know it's only pre season, but damn he looked good out there today. I think people are seriously under estimating him this year. They get at least 6-8 wins this year IMO.

I'm sorry but other than crazy Phil Simms, who are you referring to?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but other than crazy Phil Simms, who are you referring to?

Name me somebody who said the Colts would win at least 6 games or more this year. I haven't heard 1 person. I'm not saying people don't expect him to be great eventually. I'm talking specifically about this year. If Matt Ryan can lead his team to the playoffs in his first year (with a rookie HC might i add), i don't see why Luck can't at least take his team to 6+ wins. Most people (like Skip Bayless) think RG3 is going to have a better rookie year. I'm not trying to take anything away from RGIII. I just think Luck is more NFL ready than most people are giving him credit for.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love those home town announcers! Not as impressive as the un-video aided stats indicated earlier today. I see Luck suffering the usual high number of rookie picks.

He's going to have his moments, for sure. Everyone does.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to have his moments, for sure. Everyone does.

I'm going to love watching the progress of both him and RG throughout the season...

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently nobody thought to tell Jim Irsay that this was just the pre-season opener and not the season opener - against the Rams nonetheless. What a dolt. <jsmh>

"Historic beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!! The legend has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Colts owner (and exclamation point enthusiast) Jim Irsay tweeted after Luck's opening score.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently nobody thought to tell Jim Irsay that this was just the pre-season opener and not the season opener - against the Rams nonetheless. What a dolt. <jsmh>

"Historic beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!! The legend has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Colts owner (and exclamation point enthusiast) Jim Irsay tweeted after Luck's opening score.

Yea...amazing he can own a team, no? I wonder wtf he did to get rich...

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...amazing he can own a team, no? I wonder wtf he did to get rich...

Amazing he can breathe - he inherited it. The Irsay name has been in football for just a few weeks now.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Name me somebody who said the Colts would win at least 6 games or more this year. I haven't heard 1 person. I'm not saying people don't expect him to be great eventually. I'm talking specifically about this year. If Matt Ryan can lead his team to the playoffs in his first year (with a rookie HC might i add), i don't see why Luck can't at least take his team to 6+ wins. Most people (like Skip Bayless) think RG3 is going to have a better rookie year. I'm not trying to take anything away from RGIII. I just think Luck is more NFL ready than most people are giving him credit for.

In 2011, the Colts went 2-14 with dog poo at the QB position. I don't see why is far fetched to believe they can't win an additional 4 to 6 games with an elite QB such as Luck.

Everyone is predicting that RGIII will have a better rookie season but not a better overall "career". That's not an over the top assumption at all whatsoever.

Everyone knows that Luck is more NFL ready. That's why he has been labeled the best QB prospect to come out since Manning or even Elway. He is far more NFL ready than most QBs that we have seen since the 90s. What do you mean by "most people give him credit for" - your comment / opinion / beliefs/ about him is not not "breaking news" at all bro.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2011, the Colts went 2-14 with dog poo at the QB position. I don't see why is far fetched to believe they can't win an additional 4 to 6 games with an elite QB such as Luck.

Everyone is predicting that RGIII will have a better rookie season but not a better overall "career". That's not an over the top assumption at all whatsoever.

Everyone knows that Luck is more NFL ready. That's why he has been labeled the best QB prospect to come out since Manning or even Elway. He is far more NFL ready than most QBs that we have seen since the 90s. What do you mean by "most people give him credit for" - your comment / opinion / beliefs/ about him is not not "breaking news" at all bro.

I've already stated that i was talking about this year "bro". I haven't seen anybody come out and say Luck is going to have a better year than RGIII. Maybe you have, but I haven't.

I also never stated it was breaking news. You are talking about 4-6 games while I'm talking 6+ games. I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts actually have a chance to make the playoffs this year.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playoffs? where's that mora video when u need it?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Did he *really* tweet that? Seriously? It's a meaningless pre-season game.
Also it seems a bit disrepsectful to Peyton, I mean you are proclaiming a "new" Indy Colt legend after 1 pre-season win?

What a tool.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he *really* tweet that? Seriously? It's a meaningless pre-season game.
Also it seems a bit disrepsectful to Peyton, I mean you are proclaiming a "new" Indy Colt legend after 1 pre-season win?

What a tool.

LOl!! Yeah, Irsay really tweeted that. I agree, he is a tool!

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LOl!! Yeah, Irsay really tweeted that. I agree, he is a tool!

You have to take this in a different context... Maybe he meant the legend of the tool owner has begun :becky:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to take this in a different context... Maybe he meant the legend of the tool owner has begun :becky:

LMAO!! "Perspective" - It changes everything! Brilliant post, Four!