• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Harrison on Kaminsky

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe that he was using that word as a term of endearment for Frank or do you think he was using it as a degrading remark? If you think he was using it in the same way as you are describing with your friend, you might be the dumbest mother fucker on the Hoop.
I think in his mind what he said is the equivalent of saying "fuck that dude." Not sayin it's right, but I honestly think that was the intent.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in his mind what he said is the equivalent of saying "fuck that dude." Not sayin it's right, but I honestly think that was the intent.
Obviously then you have no problem with it when Riley Cooper said it". He didn't mean anything racist by it. But he got slammed by the media and many demanded him being suspended and banned from playing football.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's getting a little blown out of proportion but if the guy wants to play at the next level he's going to have to learn to be more careful with his mouth when a mic is about 10 inches away from it. And I agree, he meant "fuck that dude".

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously then you have no problem with it when Riley Cooper said it". He didn't mean anything racist by it. But he got slammed by the media and many demanded him being suspended and banned from playing football.
You can feel however you want about it, but the word has no negative conotation to it when spoken about a white with regards to his race. It's like a white guy calling a black guy a Cracka it makes no fucking sense dude. I think saying "fuck" anybody because you lost is weak sauce, but I honestly think there was no more intent than him saying fuck that dude as I said earlier.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley Cooper is a member of the top race in this society and Andrew is a member of the one at the bottom. It makes a difference because it looks like you are looking down at another race when you are the dominant one talking bad about the lower ones. No one likes to have it rubbed in their face that they are on the bottom rung of society. We all should be careful how we treat each other.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's getting a little blown out of proportion but if the guy wants to play at the next level he's going to have to learn to be more careful with his mouth when a mic is about 10 inches away from it. And I agree, he meant "fuck that dude".

Yeah pretty obvious what he meant.

Much adu about nothing

He was just a fucking idiot for saying it with a mic so close to him

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just gonna throw this out there while i'm pissing everybody off. The word {racist word} was used in the most demeaning, horrific ways possible for a long fucking time to describe black people. Now, they have stolen the word back and taken ownership of it. So the fuck what? Seems like a small fuckin price to pay for white people, we lost a word...do you guys honestly give a shit about that?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean that ***** K would be a PC nickname for him?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because if a white guy said that about a black person it would be undeniably perceived as racist. But a black guy saying that about a white guy... clearly nothing to do with racism.

If Harrison had said "f that cracker"... that would result in justifiable outrage.
Didn't say he was being racist, but still not an okay thing to say

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al and Jesse should be weighing in any time now. :L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked what Frank Kaminsky thought of Harrison's remarks, Kaminsky leaned back away from the microphone about 2 feet and said "FUCK THAT CRACKA"

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked what Frank Kaminsky thought of Harrison's remarks, Kaminsky leaned back away from the microphone about 2 feet and said "FUCK THAT CRACKA"

lol, yeah that makes sense. I can't believe how many people just have trouble with analogies. Of course Kaminski saying the exact same thing as Harrison would be different. The closest thing you could get would be if Kaminski was used to hanging out with a bunch of Polish guys that called each other "Pollocks" and said "fuck that Pollock" when referring to Harrison.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Stephen A & Skip said just now, the fuck word is more of the issue here.

His comments would've still came off as a sore loser if instead of saying "fuck that *****" he said "fuck that dude" or "fuck that motherfucker" instead

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Al Sharpton on this? If Kaminsky had said that about Harrison there would have been rioting in Lexington....oh wait, there already was. LOL!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get how some people can't understand the huge difference between Harrison saying it about Kaminsky and (hypothetically) Kaminsky saying it about Harrison.

If you can't see why that would be a very different thing, then I don't know what to say.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally different context.

One is "Fuck that *****."

Another is "I will fight every {racist word} in here."

You can hear Riley accentuating the e...r. And he also didn't try and sell it like that. He owned up and accepted the fact that he was a racist hillbilly and told everybody that was basically the case.