• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Harrison on Kaminsky

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The school plans to "speak with" Harrison? Do you mean he is actually enrolled? What a joke.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get how some people can't understand the huge difference between Harrison saying it about Kaminsky and (hypothetically) Kaminsky saying it about Harrison.

If you can't see why that would be a very different thing, then I don't know what to say.

Wasn't an NBA owner forced to sell for much the same thing? Inappropriate is inappropriate. Let's see if the penalty is anywhere close to the same. Somehow I doubt it. He knew he had microphones in front of him...The other did not, in fact he was secretly recorded.

but one was black and one wasn't which is all that matters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't an NBA owner forced to sell for much the same thing? Inappropriate is inappropriate. Let's see if the penalty is anywhere close to the same. Somehow I doubt it. He knew he had microphones in front of him...The other did not, in fact he was secretly recorded.

but one was black and one wasn't which is all that matters.

You're a retard if you think what Andrew Harrison & Donald Sterling said are the same

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, yeah that makes sense. I can't believe how many people just have trouble with analogies. Of course Kaminski saying the exact same thing as Harrison would be different. The closest thing you could get would be if Kaminski was used to hanging out with a bunch of Polish guys that called each other "Pollocks" and said "fuck that Pollock" when referring to Harrison.

You do understand I was joking, right?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get you....but still, Kaminsky sees that and he sees how frustrated he made Harrison (and probably the rest of kentucky was feeling the same way about him) and Kaminsky knows he completely owned these guys.

He could have come out on the mic and said "Fuck you Kaminsky" and it would still be a great compliment, because he made the dude that frustrated hes willing to give a low blow on national tv and cherry on top, he makes a fool out of himself on national tv at the same time.

What he said.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it is pretty ridiculous that black people go around calling each other the "n word" and then they don't want to be called that by anyone else.

It's like if gay people went around calling each other faggots. And in this current situation, it would be like a gay person calling a straight person a faggot.

Pretty damn odd if you ask me.

All these rules we have to follow these days, I tell you what :L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don't see why it's not okay for me and my white buddies to call each other the n word.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it is pretty ridiculous that black people go around calling each other the "n word" and then they don't want to be called that by anyone else.

It's like if gay people went around calling each other faggots. And in this current situation, it would be like a gay person calling a straight person a faggot.

That is basically what it's like.

Gay people do go around calling each other faggots.

And women go around calling their female friends 'bitch'.

Everything is context.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if he actually said "FUCK that guy."

He would be getting crucified with 100% certainty.

Instead we are focusing on whether the word he used is racist or simply an accepted synonym for "GUY" depending on the source who utters it.

It devolves into absurd what-if debates which are irrelevent.

Debating over the word....almost gives that asswipe a free pass.

I think he deserves far more criticism for simply being a poor sport jerk.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key phrase in my post was "In their right mind". That guy was insane. He had to be. No one would want to voluntarily have to go through what most blacks have to in this country. Being white has all the built in advantages society can give you. Not fair, but the way it is.

Adversity should build character.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe that he was using that word as a term of endearment for Frank or do you think he was using it as a degrading remark? If you think he was using it in the same way as you are describing with your friend, you might be the dumbest mother fucker on the Hoop.

It's not more dumb than saying he was being racist.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is basically what it's like.

Gay people do go around calling each other faggots.

And women go around calling their female friends 'bitch'.

Everything is context.

I was going to say the same thing. Gays call each other "Fag or Queen" all the time

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously then you have no problem with it when Riley Cooper said it". He didn't mean anything racist by it. But he got slammed by the media and many demanded him being suspended and banned from playing football.

That's rediculous. Cooper said he would "fight every {racist word} in here" in anger at a black security guard. You're really comparing the 2?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if he actually said "FUCK that guy."

He would be getting crucified with 100% certainty.

Instead we are focusing on whether the word he used is racist or simply an accepted synonym for "GUY" depending on the source who utters it.

It devolves into absurd what-if debates which are irrelevent.

Debating over the word....almost gives that asswipe a free pass.

I think he deserves far more criticism for simply being a poor sport jerk.

Agreed 100%. Fuck THAT guy, glad UK lost.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how some people don't understand context or the fact that one word can mean completely different things, depending on how its used.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don't see why it's not okay for me and my white buddies to call each other the n word.

You can depending on where you are. I have primarily black guys working for me. They cannot use the word in the work environment as it offends people even if used among themselves. Context and enviromnment

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're white don't use the word. If you don't undestand why black people use the word then it's not for you to understand. It's fairly simple.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's rediculous. Cooper said he would "fight every {racist word} in here" in anger at a black security guard. You're really comparing the 2?

In Cooper's defense he is a compete moron.