• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Harrison on Kaminsky

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! The tears are just so, so sweet.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But it sure didn't sound that way did it?
What do you mean? Kaminsky probably was smiling hearing or seeing this. Literally owned Harrison and a kentucky so much, they just made fools of themselves on national tv at the press conference. He owns this dude so bad this was a slip of the tongue at a press conference when cameras were rolling.

That's a competitors greatest accomplishment. Straight ownage.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaminsky should just be honored a black person called him *****.

KieepGE.jpg

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? Kaminsky probably was smiling hearing or seeing this. Literally owned Harrison and a kentucky so much, they just made fools of themselves on national tv at the press conference. He owns this dude so bad this was a slip of the tongue at a press conference when cameras were rolling.

That's a competitors greatest accomplishment. Straight ownage.

I get what you are saying OD. The question was being asked of Towns and Harrison was speaking under his breath in a derogatory manner. That's what I meant. And if he meant for Towns to hear it actually Towns was seated the same distance as Cal was from him so he may have actually heard it too.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying OD. The question was being asked of Towns and Harrison was speaking under his breath in a derogatory manner. That's what I meant. And if he meant for Towns to hear it actually Towns was seated the same distance as Cal was from him so he may have actually heard it too.
I get you....but still, Kaminsky sees that and he sees how frustrated he made Harrison (and probably the rest of kentucky was feeling the same way about him) and Kaminsky knows he completely owned these guys.

He could have come out on the mic and said "Fuck you Kaminsky" and it would still be a great compliment, because he made the dude that frustrated hes willing to give a low blow on national tv and cherry on top, he makes a fool out of himself on national tv at the same time.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a white guy said this.. Oh the outrage

He'd be thrown in prison and crucified. Gofundme accounts would be started in the "victims" name and holder would spend a month investigating

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK Cowboy was telling us about the class these kids have, or is it had???

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harrison was white and he said this then he would be crucified and suspended from the team immediately and go un-drafted for saying such a racist thing. But instead, I see accounts on twitter saying he's a "real n*gga" for saying that? Uhhh… man the hypocrisies in America are funny.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harrison was white and he said this then he would be crucified and suspended from the team immediately and go un-drafted for saying such a racist thing. But instead, I see accounts on twitter saying he's a "real n*gga" for saying that? Uhhh… man the hypocrisies in America are funny.

There is a thing called context and nothing he said in context was racist. He was just a frustrated player caught saying something stupid off camera.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky reviewing Andrew Harrison's postgame comments

Kentucky reviewing Andrew Harrison's postgame comments - Yahoo Sports

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Kentucky guard Andrew Harrison seemed to mumble an obscenity and a racial slur as a question about Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky was being asked during a postgame news conference at the Final Four.

Harrison and the Wildcats were upset 71-64 by the Badgers on Saturday night.

After the game, Harrison was sitting at the interview table with his brother, Aaron, directly to his left and forward Willie Cauley-Stein directly to his right.

A reporter directed a question about Kaminsky toward Kentucky's Karl-Anthony Towns: ''Karl, could you talk about Kaminsky and what if anything is unique about defending him?'' the reporter said.

Near the end of the question, a live microphone in front of Harrison picked up his muttering as his hand covered his mouth.

Social media immediately lit up with questions about what Harrison said accompanied by video clips of his response. The AP reviewed an audio recording of the press conference, and the phrase is audible, but muffled.

The team planned to speak with Harrison.

''We have no comment until we have had a chance to evaluate it,'' Kentucky spokesman Eric Lindsey said.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a thing called context and nothing he said in context was racist. He was just a frustrated player caught saying something stupid off camera.

Context doesn't exist when it's the opposite race… which was my point.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ***** gotta give the Pollock a lot of credit. :D

Reactions: 006