• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew bogut out tonight and igoudala out for 3 games

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Igoudala being out could be the best thing for this team same with bogut

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need both players to make a run. Well beat terrible eastern conference teams without them but against teams with good bigs such as Duncan and Howard, we need em both. Both don't have gaudy offensive numbers but their ability to defend is so important. Iguodala although IMO has dropped a bit defensively this year is still a very good defender. He just hasn't found his nitch in this offensive system with so many shooters. He still can pass well and shoot a three a bit and is very important to this team.

And bogut is a good defender but most importantly he rebounds the ball so effectively. He can shut down good big men at times as long as he can stay outta foul trouble. He can put up 12-16 points if needed and rolls to the basket well. He is also a good passer. HIs liability at the free throw line hurts the team in certain situations as some coaches will "hack-a-bogut" at times, but you def cannot discount his effectiveness on the defensive side of the ball.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both have been elite defenders at there position I don't think iguodala has dropped off at all on defense

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both have been elite defenders at there position I don't think iguodala has dropped off at all on defense

Thing is, when he's not in the lineup, Klay/HB are forced to play more minutes and guard those players AI would have guarded.

I think all things considered, Jackson has done a great job with the team this year, despite numerous injuries to key players. Call me a homer, but without Bogut/JO, and AI#9, they still managed to win last night.

How many times would that have happened in years past? Sure it was against ORL, but its the NBA, and you a Win vs ORL counts the say as a win vs any other team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still got a win though, albeit over a very weak Orlando squad.