• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Johnson: Andrew Luck is NFL's best QB

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimate team sport and weakest link can cause the best team to lose. if everyone does their job except the WR that drops the ball or the CB that gets burned the team fails. Team is made up of individuals. QB is by far the most important position. BY FAR. Still not contradicting even if you are struggling to follow along.
hockey is the ultimate team sport.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. Put Wayne Grtezky in his prime on a shitty team and they do better than a shitty NFL team after adding a HOF QB.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Put Wayne Grtezky in his prime on a shitty team and they do better than a shitty NFL team after adding a HOF QB.
nope

its the ultimate team sport. as someone who played it from 8 to 23 (even spent 10 days in the echl) I can tell you its the ultimate team sport.

hockey involves 20 second or so shifts at a time. youre constantly moving pieces. you put guys out on the ice to counter opponents lines.

if youre constantly rotating 20 guys in and out vs a steady lineup with a few minor rotations like football?

yeah, hockey is the ultimate team sport.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope

its the ultimate team sport. as someone who played it from 8 to 23 (even spent 10 days in the echl) I can tell you its the ultimate team sport.

hockey involves 20 second or so shifts at a time. youre constantly moving pieces. you put guys out on the ice to counter opponents lines.

if youre constantly rotating 20 guys in and out vs a steady lineup with a few minor rotations like football?

yeah, hockey is the ultimate team sport.

Yeah, I know hockey well, but thanks for the Wikipedia version of it. Football always was and always will be the #1 team sport. Nothing is even close

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know hockey well, but thanks for the Wikipedia version of it. Football always was and always will be the #1 team sport. Nothing is even close
you're wrong. own it. apparently, youve never gone over the boards.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thinking otherwise is silly.

Yes we all know. On all topics: You are right, we are wrong...nanny nanny pooh pooh...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimate team sport and weakest link can cause the best team to lose. if everyone does their job except the WR that drops the ball or the CB that gets burned the team fails. Team is made up of individuals. QB is by far the most important position. BY FAR. Still not contradicting even if you are struggling to follow along.

Only struggle here is trying to get you to see your double minded view, but I'm convinced you wouldn't admit anyway....
"Luck is the greatest qb of all time, can't credit Wilson because team is all that matters, but the Colts can't win without AL, well because he is the greatest ever !!
Makes perfect sense, if you are a water bug !!!!!!:rolleyes2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only struggle here is trying to get you to see your double minded view, but I'm convinced you wouldn't admit anyway....
"Luck is the greatest qb of all time, can't credit Wilson because team is all that matters, but the Colts can't win without AL, well because he is the greatest ever !!
Makes perfect sense, if you are a water bug !!!!!!:rolleyes2:

So which of those statements are you pretending that I said?
I've gone on record over and over saying Rodgers is currently the best QB in the game and I've never said Luck is the greatest of all time or even right now. I never said you can't give Wilson any credit for winning SBs, but I do think many QBs would have won with that team and while he was one of the more important players, I don't see it as a "carry the team" type of accomplishment by him. He si good, not great. No, the colts won't win without Luck because the rest of their team is not as good as other teams. Wasn't there one season between Manning and Luck? How did Indy do that year?

you are kind of a goofball, huh?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I said during Lucks rookie year that he was gonna be special and he is. Not sure if I would say the best in the league but certainly in top 5 maybe even 3.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about 42 wins by Wilson in that same time span, more playoff wins, 2 super bowl appearances and 1 win? "BUT HE HAS DEFENSE AND A RUN GAME!" *ahem, allow me* "BUT LUCK HAS RECEIVERS AND A CAKE DIVISION! (and easier conference at least in the last 3 years)"

I dunno, if we're going by the usual ranking of QBs, then Wilson > Luck because he won a SBOWL (which mind you I think is the stupidest criteria for judging a QB ever. I still think Manning > Brady all time but whatevs... and yes I thought that before it was even NE vs. Sea in the SBOWL. It's not Brady hate, I like Brady/Manning - just how I feel).

Eh whatevs.

Regardless, no way Luck > Rodgers. It's not even close, give me a break.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say basketball and hockey are the team sports.

Luck is the most overrated QB I have ever seen.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about 42 wins by Wilson in that same time span, more playoff wins, 2 super bowl appearances and 1 win? "BUT HE HAS DEFENSE AND A RUN GAME!" *ahem, allow me* "BUT LUCK HAS RECEIVERS AND A CAKE DIVISION! (and easier conference at least in the last 3 years)"

I dunno, if we're going by the usual ranking of QBs, then Wilson > Luck because he won a SBOWL (which mind you I think is the stupidest criteria for judging a QB ever. I still think Manning > Brady all time but whatevs... and yes I thought that before it was even NE vs. Sea in the SBOWL. It's not Brady hate, I like Brady/Manning - just how I feel).

Eh whatevs.

Regardless, no way Luck > Rodgers. It's not even close, give me a break.

I wouldn't say stupidest, but to treat it like a be all end all is obviously asinine. There are a million things to rate QBs on, from accuracy, to not holding the ball too long, to being clutch in big spots, to winning SBs. The problem is with the "raters" who when it helps their argument want to say winning a SB means the QB was great, where most rational fans know that isn't necessarily true. But, at the same time when you look at the list of SB winning QBs and look at the list of all time great QBs the correlation is there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say basketball and hockey are the team sports.

Luck is the most overrated QB I have ever seen.

Basketball is the most individual sport of all IMO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I said during Lucks rookie year that he was gonna be special and he is. Not sure if I would say the best in the league but certainly in top 5 maybe even 3.

I think most intelligent posters think you are correct.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which of those statements are you pretending that I said?
I've gone on record over and over saying Rodgers is currently the best QB in the game and I've never said Luck is the greatest of all time or even right now. I never said you can't give Wilson any credit for winning SBs, but I do think many QBs would have won with that team and while he was one of the more important players, I don't see it as a "carry the team" type of accomplishment by him. He si good, not great. No, the colts won't win without Luck because the rest of their team is not as good as other teams. Wasn't there one season between Manning and Luck? How did Indy do that year?

you are kind of a goofball, huh?

OK, we can determine now that you are the water bug !!
Family Pack, just in case....
RaidSpray_zpsjyuct45l.gif