• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the fans wonder why.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So OP if you "turned your back" on Rae Carruth were you not a real Panthers fan?

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what gets expunged if he completes the program ?
Expunged from what ?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if these same Raven fans were preaching all this loyalty bullshit when they ran Kyle Boller out of town.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure....

Those emotional problems are called, "MST as it relates to PTSD".

I got those problems wearing the uniform of the United States Navy.

So, like many women that suffer from MST, I have thoughts of suicide from time to time.

Which of course has NOTHING to do with Ray Rice punching out is fiance and dragging her like a sack of cement out of the elevator.

Or with your fellow Ravens fans turning in jerseys.

Now, please explain to the rest of the class how Mike Tomlin should have been punished harsher than Ray Rice. Our HC steps onto the field and you wanted him gone for a year. Ray Rice punches out is wife and its an 'indiscretion'?

By your..oh, let's call it 'logic'....

Mike Tomlin being a few inches farther toward the field than he should have been = 1 year suspension.

Your RB knocking is wife out = 2 game suspension.

Please...explain that shit.

Hi Angel,

Just a question... Were you ship-side? I just retired from the USMC and I did not notice many Navy men and women experiencing combat. Honestly just curious.

Sorry to hear about the MST. I know a shit-ton of service men and women with similar problems.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Angel,

Just a question... Were you ship-side? I just retired from the USMC and I did not notice many Navy men and women experiencing combat. Honestly just curious.

Sorry to hear about the MST. I know a shit-ton of service men and women with similar problems.

MST is Military Sexual Trauma and it's most often done to you by the people that wear the same uniform.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MST is Military Sexual Trauma and it's most often done to you by the people that wear the same uniform.

I think you misunderstood them MA, there's another military term for MST, Mode Sensitive Trigger....
I think that one fits you much better....:pound:

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you understand he was never found guilty, he took an intervention program and the legal system determined that was all that this infraction warranted.....
But you and some others feel like you are more qualified than a judge to sentence a 1 time offender to a life punishment......
I would like to see how you would react if it were your brother, or father in the same predicament....
Complete opposite, I'd bet...

Gotta give you credit for one thing. Not many on here would have the stones to take the pro-domestic violence position you have. I mean, it's a deluded and tone-deaf stance, but it takes stones nonetheless.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice knocked a women out. I didn't need to see the 2nd video to know he hit her hard. The two game were a joke and any fan who supported him in the beginning should question them selves. The only thing the 2nd video showed me was his no remorse to his knocked out girl friend. I applaud ALL Raven fans who turn their back on that dirt bag.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the players are not loyal to their team or town these days....
Well Hello !!!!....This is why, you aren't loyal yourself....
A guy does 6 yrs of good for your city, and because of 1 indiscretion, you turn your coward back on him, and do your greedy best to humiliate him.....Nice going thousands of Bmore fans and FO, you have reached the moral bottom of the pond.....
I don't own a Rice jersey but I'm gonna buy one now just to say to the haters, "Bite me"..
Signed.....From a real Ravens Fan !!!!

"BALTIMORE -- Thousands of Baltimore Ravens fans lined up with Ray Rice jerseys in hand to exchange them Friday in a team-organized event at the M&T Bank Stadium." :L:L:L:L
Baltimore Ravens Blog - ESPN
good for you,....but I'm still gonna ~burn~ my Hernandez jersey......[thankyu].

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 domestic violence charge? No, that wouldn't warrant this. A video of you slapping and then punching a woman in the face harder than I've ever felt the need to punch anybody in my life??? Dropping her right to the ground unconcious and then dragging her out of the elevator by her hair like she's a piece of shit and having it caught on video? He's getting off easy.
The jarhead wannabe disagrees..

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you understand he was never found guilty, he took an intervention program and the legal system determined that was all that this infraction warranted.....
But you and some others feel like you are more qualified than a judge to sentence a 1 time offender to a life punishment......
I would like to see how you would react if it were your brother, or father in the same predicament....
Complete opposite, I'd bet...

I saw with my own eyes two separate videos that prove Rice's guilt. Defending him at this point doesn't look good on anyone.

My brother was raised to not hit women, and if he did, he better hope the law gets ahold of him before our old man does.

And if my dad hit my mom, he better hope the law gets ahold of him before me or my grandpa does.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very clear that MA is only interested in Ray Rice because Rice is a Raven. He could not care less about the actual issue of domestic violence in the NFL. He is simply using it as trolling fodder as a Steelers' fan.
It seems very clear to me that you are addled and incapable of an intelligent response. It's obvious that you would go to the end of the earth to defend one of your favorite Raisin players if they are involved in a vicious domestic violence incident or perhaps a murder? But if a guy misses FG......................................

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw with my own eyes two separate videos that prove Rice's guilt. Defending him at this point doesn't look good on anyone.

My brother was raised to not hit women, and if he did, he better hope the law gets ahold of him before our old man does.

And if my dad hit my mom, he better hope the law gets ahold of him before me or my grandpa does.

I understand, an extremely strong football player hit his woman and that deserves the death penalty in your book..
Let's see, it was such a hard hit that it broke her jaw, broke her nose, knocked some teeth out, damaged her eye and left her in a coma....
Oh Wait, she didn't have a mark on her, "it's a miracle"......
You say out of one side of your mouth that there is no excuse for DV, and out of the other side, you threaten to kill your father or brother if they disappoint you....
You must be pretty special with your angel wings and assault rifle....:rollseyes:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give you credit for one thing. Not many on here would have the stones to take the pro-domestic violence position you have. I mean, it's a deluded and tone-deaf stance, but it takes stones nonetheless.

I'm not an advocate of abusing women, but I don't think they should get an automatic pass of responsibility either.....
Remember Lorena Bobbit ????? Ouch !!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but they're in his head. That's the only thing his take on this shows.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but they're in his head. That's the only thing his take on this shows.

Be honest, your sister beat you up all through your childhood and now you are afraid of her so you hide behind the never hit a woman excuse.....
Here's a thought, whenever a woman goes to whoopin on you again, call your sister.....
You could have said; I disagree and I could have said, that's your prerogative , but you chose this path....:stephena:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy does 6 yrs of good for your city, and because of 1 indiscretion, you turn your coward back on him, and do your greedy best to humiliate him.....Nice going thousands of Bmore fans and FO, you have reached the moral bottom of the pond.....
I don't own a Rice jersey but I'm gonna buy one now just to say to the haters, "Bite me"..

"BALTIMORE -- Thousands of Baltimore Ravens fans lined up with Ray Rice jerseys in hand to exchange them Friday in a team-organized event at the M&T Bank Stadium." :L:L:L:L

It's always the first time. Do you really think that everybody committing DV has not done it before? Does it matter? Try going to your wife and saying I'm only going to do it once and then I'll apologize?
Just for the record, ignorant people bought Hernandez jerseys after the buy-back too.....

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest reports are Bisciotti is under investigation on the cover up by the Ravens of the incident. Now they, like the fans of Rice, have thrown Ray under the bus.

Looks like Harbaugh was the only safe one in the cover up

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you misunderstood them MA, there's another military term for MST, Mode Sensitive Trigger....
I think that one fits you much better....:pound:

And I think you are a piece of shit as a poster. Check my history and you will see a couple things :

1) I have disagreed with MA on many occasions. Most of the time we likely don't see eye to eye. Hsi this is no tag team; and

2) I very very rarely talk to people like I just did to you.

But when you start talking shit about sensitive things our posters in arms have shared here - you become scum. I hope there is a mod around taking a good hard look at you.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's rich, given that Art Modell gave a big FU to Cleveland giving Baltimore the "Ravens" in the first place. They get the loyalty they deserve I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.