• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the fans wonder why.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure....

Those emotional problems are called, "MST as it relates to PTSD".

I got those problems wearing the uniform of the United States Navy.

So, like many women that suffer from MST, I have thoughts of suicide from time to time.

Which of course has NOTHING to do with Ray Rice punching out is fiance and dragging her like a sack of cement out of the elevator.

Or with your fellow Ravens fans turning in jerseys.

Now, please explain to the rest of the class how Mike Tomlin should have been punished harsher than Ray Rice. Our HC steps onto the field and you wanted him gone for a year. Ray Rice punches out is wife and its an 'indiscretion'?

By your..oh, let's call it 'logic'....

Mike Tomlin being a few inches farther toward the field than he should have been = 1 year suspension.

Your RB knocking is wife out = 2 game suspension.

Please...explain that shit.

I think your problems go deeper than that.....You cannot determine when one topic is over and another one begins.....You insist on beating a dead horse and dragging up old conversations and asking the same questions over and over again....
I respect your service to our country but you need to learn to move on from last yrs news now, we're talking about a different subject......So it's time to quit.....
673.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that thought MST stood for
MST3K.jpg

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS how many players are really loyal to the teams since FA? Once a better contract comes along they split town, don't take it persoanlly

I love Suh. I will not blame him for running from Lions next year. Money will come regardless. The winning team thing, maybe before I die.

Loyalty has god by the wayside though, Sonny is correct.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MST 3000 ruled.
Great to watch stoned back in the day.

Planet of the Apes and Soylent green is back in the day. Think Adams family and the Munsters would have been more fun too

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens Old School...sometimes you have to sacrifice one or a few for the preservation of the whole...MLB threw many of their star players under the bus to keep Congress off their ass.

Overkill IMO, (6 games was good enough I thought), but it was just too sensitive of an issue...the Ravens like many other teams have female fans and supporters.

Overkill my ass. He spit in her face twice, Knocked her out and dragged her limp body out of the elevator. What kind of an animal does that? His ass should be in jail right now. He deserves everything that is coming to him and more.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was more worried about cleaning out the elevator than checking on her

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your problems go deeper than that.....You cannot determine when one topic is over and another one begins.....You insist on beating a dead horse and dragging up old conversations and asking the same questions over and over again....
I respect your service to our country but you need to learn to move on from last yrs news now, we're talking about a different subject......So it's time to quit.....
673.gif

Speaking of topics that are over...

YOU thought the whole Ray Rice thing was over. Did you not? You even said so.

Guess you were wrong.

And I've got more news for you - it's STILL not over. At the start of next year he'll appeal to get back into the NFL, so all of this will be brought back up then.

I'm still waiting for you to justify how you think 2 games for punching your wife is fine but stepping onto the field as a HC should have been a years suspension.

You don't have an answer for that.

The rest of us on this board - including some of your fellow Raven fans - tried to tell you that Ray Rice got off easy and that Goodell got it wrong but you wouldn't listen.

Yesterday, even HE admitted he got it wrong with regard to Ray Rice. Hence why he upped the punishment, as did the Ravens and it's why he hired a woman to deal with this sort of thing AND why he's going to revise policies on domestic violence.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
673.gif

Couldn't disagree more. Pointing out inconsistency in a poster is very ripe for this board. I for one would think you would have a very difficult time explaining why a coach stepping on the field should = 1yr suspension; but spitting on, then knocking out, then dragging your fiancé's limp unconscious body out of an elevator should = 2 games. ???

I thought Tomlin should get a fine, and maybe lose a mid round draft pick. I've said both Hardy and Rice should have been 6 games - due to the policy. I've said Peterson should be out for the year. We can disagree and debate these things.

But I think you bringing in personal attacks of a woman who has fought for your freedoms, and shared certain things on this board is pretty much horse shit.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't disagree more. Pointing out inconsistency in a poster is very ripe for this board. I for one would think you would have a very difficult time explaining why a coach stepping on the field should = 1yr suspension; but spitting on, then knocking out, then dragging your fiancé's limp unconscious body out of an elevator should = 2 games. ???

I thought Tomlin should get a fine, and maybe lose a mid round draft pick. I've said both Hardy and Rice should have been 6 games - due to the policy. I've said Peterson should be out for the year. We can disagree and debate these things.

But I think you bringing in personal attacks of a woman who has fought for your freedoms, and shared certain things on this board is pretty much horse shit.

It is very clear that MA is only interested in Ray Rice because Rice is a Raven. He could not care less about the actual issue of domestic violence in the NFL. He is simply using it as trolling fodder as a Steelers' fan.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, most players aren't that loyal to a franchise, and if they can make more money elsewhere, they'd be fools not to go.

But as for this, I don't see how you can be a Ravens fan and not want Ray Rice's head on a steak outside of the stadium, or at least crucified.

If I saw a video of Freddie Freeman knocking out a woman, I would want his ass off the team, and exiled out of the entire south.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, most players aren't that loyal to a franchise, and if they can make more money elsewhere, they'd be fools not to go.

But as for this, I don't see how you can be a Ravens fan and not want Ray Rice's head on a steak outside of the stadium, or at least crucified.

If I saw a video of Freddie Freeman knocking out a woman, I would want his ass off the team, and exiled out of the entire south.

As long as you don't see an actual video though...you're good, right???

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you don't see an actual video though...you're good, right???

Well, I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, but if there's a clear video, you're proven guilty.

BoSox Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is irony that they want out of Ray Rice yet they deify Ray Lewis with a statue.

To me the real irony was the standing ovation he got after the first video came out and he got two games. He dragged a women out of an elevator and these dopes act like he is hero.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, but if there's a clear video, you're proven guilty.

Yep...deny, deny, deny until you can't possibly deny anymore. People denied away numerous incidents with Brandon Marshall. Now he's admitted to having a horrible problem in the past and they have skipped from denying it to now applauding him for all wonderful work he's doing. The dude never had to go through an ounce of scrutiny.

I absolutely get why Rice is the scapegoat. Most people want a face (and only one face) to the problem. Call for a public hanging of that face and move on. I have never liked Rice and never will, but it's not right. Rice should be on the double-secret, league reserve list just like Peterson, Hardy and whoever else they choose to put on it in the future.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you understand he was never found guilty, he took an intervention program and the legal system determined that was all that this infraction warranted.....
But you and some others feel like you are more qualified than a judge to sentence a 1 time offender to a life punishment......
I would like to see how you would react if it were your brother, or father in the same predicament....
Complete opposite, I'd bet...

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you understand he was never found guilty, he took an intervention program and the legal system determined that was all that this infraction warranted.....
But you and some others feel like you are more qualified than a judge to sentence a 1 time offender to a life punishment......
I would like to see how you would react if it were your brother, or father in the same predicament....
Complete opposite, I'd bet...

He copped a plea to a lessor charge.

Think your dad or bro could get the same deal ?

Would you care so much if it wasn't a Raven ?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He copped a plea to a lessor charge.

Think your dad or bro could get the same deal ?

Would you care so much if it wasn't a Raven ?

He didn't cop a plea as you say, a plea was not entered.
His attorney applied for the intervention program and the DA approved it....Done deal..
And as I have stated before, I didn't like Ray Rice, and did not want him as our featured back this season, so yes I would say the same if the player was on another team...Wrong is wrong. no matter what team uni it has on...

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.