• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations to the Chiefs fans, and….

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really care who won but had to pick a team to have a rooting interest. I pretty much picked the Chiefs because of @RememberTheKoy
Funny you mentioned this because if anything I was kinda rooting for the Eagles prior to the game, but more out of respect for what they've accomplished in just a couple of years, plus how balanced and complete this team is. Like you, I had no real dog in this hunt. Shit, being a Bears fan, all I've really been doing since the regular season ended is scouring the free agent list and the draft. But when I read that piece of shit opinion by RTK during the game ripping Mahomes and calling him a loser, I actually switched my rooting to the Chiefs.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you mentioned this because if anything I was kinda rooting for the Eagles prior to the game, but more out of respect for what they've accomplished in just a couple of years, plus how balanced and complete this team is. Like you, I had no real dog in this hunt. Shit, being a Bears fan, all I've really been doing since the regular season ended is scouring the free agent list and the draft. But when I read that piece of shit opinion by RTK during the game ripping Mahomes and calling him a loser, I actually switched my rooting to the Chiefs.
Dude's a complete joke of a poster. Probably won't see him again here for a long time if at all. He disappeared from the political forum after Trump lost too LOL

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude's a complete joke of a poster. Probably won't see him again here for a long time if at all. He disappeared from the political forum after Trump lost too LOL
81 million votes? LOL...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really care who won but had to pick a team to have a rooting interest. I pretty much picked the Chiefs because of @RememberTheKoy

He pretty much jinxed us when he started talking shit about Mahomes and said "crown me" when it was like the second quarter, didn't he. I swear I think he must be a Cowboys fan or something because he is like a bad caricature of every Eagles fan stereotype out there!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pretty much jinxed us when he started talking shit about Mahomes and said "crown me" when it was like the second quarter, didn't he. I swear I think he must be a Cowboys fan or something because he is like a bad caricature of every Eagles fan stereotype out there!
He's just as bad on other forums. Just a shitty poster all around.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post was flat out psycho shit. I had a feeling that RTK wasn't wrapped too tight, and that little entry confirmed it. I mean trolling is one thing. That? Well let's just say there may be an issue or two deeply rooted with that cat...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan base has some assholes and slimeballs in it, even ours(I know. A shock, right?). But maybe y'all should explore the possibility of excommunicating that barfbag. And his little butt buddy eaglesnut is barely any better...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently this was staged... dude is a comedian

Fo0-9FOaIAAsW67
Not shocked if it was.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheap Chinese garbage. When I punched my American made console tv it did nothing but crack a few knuckles. (although my punch did slightly move the console, which caused the hi-fi portion on top to move and scratched the LP that I had left on the turntable-yeah that's right, I got the deluxe model).
I saw the sticker in the bottom left corner of the TV and though they purchased a cheap one for this video. That and the fact that it was just sitting on the fireplace. Still funny, though.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly a solid reason. We won't hear from him for quite a while on the NFL board. Fortunately, he didn't watch the game out of respect for the queen.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really care who won either. I was rooting for a close game that ended with a controversial referee decision so someone will claim forever that they got screwed.

This game was perfect. Would not change a thing.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was perfect. Would not change a thing.
Cleary you went on a beer run during the Halftime show.

Remind me next year ...I'll drive you.