• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations to the Chiefs fans, and….

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many $200 Costco TV's is it going to take before you guys realize these are staged?

Views make money.
^^^^This^^^^. The idiotic click bait world we live in, nothing more. Not to mention, if it was real, that skinny little fuck would have had his lights knocked out.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the douchebag Eagles fans. @eaglesnut and @RememberTheKoy can suck a Dick. @fightinfunbags and @Iggloo, among others, y’all cool and tough loss. Hurts has proven a lot of us wrong all year. A lot of decisions to be made as your free agent list is endless.

Chiefs are the class of the NFL. SB champs with a ton of rookies. Andy Reid made the eagles defense look stupid. Congrats!
RTK is one of the better posters on this forum. Nut used to be cool but we all ruined him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pretty much jinxed us when he started talking shit about Mahomes and said "crown me" when it was like the second quarter, didn't he. I swear I think he must be a Cowboys fan or something because he is like a bad caricature of every Eagles fan stereotype out there!
Woah now, don't go putting that stink on us. He's yours, you own him.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many $200 Costco TV's is it going to take before you guys realize these are staged?

Views make money.

The worst was the Seahawks fan spearing his 20 year old projector TV that should have been in the garbage around the turn of the century. I don't think that a real, reactionary TV smash has actually ever been caught. Yeah let's have our phones out taping at the exact moment that a guy goes crazy and breaks something.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude scrammed after throwing all kinds of lip before, during, and after the SB loss. 2 days and counting.
Quality bitch.
His absence is starting to piss me off. He’s eventually going to show up and when I get to a point where I’m not replaying plays in my head on a daily basis this dude is gonna show up and the board will rightly give him colossal levels of shit and I’m going to need to relive the aftermath of 38-35 all over again. So I’ve got that going for me which is nice.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His absence is starting to piss me off. He’s eventually going to show up and when I get to a point where I’m not replaying plays in my head on a daily basis this dude is gonna show up and the board will rightly give him colossal levels of shit and I’m going to need to relive the aftermath of 38-35 all over again. So I’ve got that going for me which is nice.
If it’s not months, he will come back under a different name
Either way, the “what ifs“ never leave. I still get annoyed every time I see Santonio Holmes make that catch in the back of the end zone. At least you got one.