• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An apology from a Heat Fan... Dear Lord

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we really know how much depth the Heat had? Spo never really used it. I think he gave up on guys too quickly. Turnup's boy Beasley never really got used, they never really gave Oden much chance to show what, if anything, he had left.

Part of the reason the Spurs have so much depth is because Pop uses it and gives them a chance to develop and get used to playing. Then, when he needs them in the playoffs, they are ready to go.

Riley was famous for his "8 man rotations" in the playoffs. It looked like Spo was using the same style. That doesn't really work that well anymore. Especially when you're talking about a team in it's 4th straight finals.

And to add where the fuck was Haslem?

He just can't get away with that rotation against a team like SA and Pops.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this post is going to make trojan want to make me write a public apology post.

Lebron fans are the reason why we (real Heat fans) have been getting in these dragged out posts with Lakers fans over the last 4 years. I remember some of you when the Cavs had Lebron and you guys were unbearable. The thing is, Heat fans are pissed at the length this is all taking to play out. We have every right to be, we may be stuck in mediocrity, or at best a good team that can make a top 4 seed in the East. Fans like you don't give a shit what Lebron does, because you're just going to hop to whatever team he goes to.

As for Lebron carrying Bosh and Wade. He may have been the main component, but Wade and Bosh certainly contributed to the success the Heat have had. As bk mentioned, replace Wade and Bosh with Mo Williams and Verajo and let me know how many rings Lebron has. Where were you ass holes at when Lebron failed in the 2011 Finals? Real Heat fans still stuck by him because he was a member of the Heat.

Pat Riley pointed this out in his press conference as did bk earlier. Every great organization doesn't win the title every year. I didn't see Tim Duncan ever pull this crap, nor Kobe (still hate him). Every year Lebron's been in Miami, he's played in the Finals. You're not going to win them all the time.

Wade was also the most efficient SG in the NBA this season. It's funny that Wade and Bosh have a string of bad games, and all of a sudden they're done and can't compete at this level anymore. The same ones saying that are also the same ones thinking Manu Ginobli was done after last season.

Call Wade what you want, and bash the Heat all you want. But the Heat won a title without Lebron and Wade still has more rings than Lebron.

*drops mic*

DAYUM!! :lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See on offense one person can carry a team but for only so long. Defense, it is a team. The whole team wasn't closing out, the bigs destroyed Miami's. And PG's were getting destroyed that opened up shooters, that is why Lebron guarded TP and shit him down. So yah blame it on one person.

Lebron guarded Leonard a lot too.....You know the guy who won finals MVP?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron guarded Leonard a lot too.....You know the guy who won finals MVP?

Blame him all you want, but I really don't see how Miami was beating SA unless they improved substitutions, team defense, and Wade stepped up. None of it happened, everyone was hot for SA and yes Leonard played lights out.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for my conduct over the last few weeks. I usually pride myself in not getting into personal insult battles with posters I disagree with. I should and will stick to the topics from now on and if I dont like the way the debate is going, I will simply step away. I would also like to apologize to the mods ( one in particular, who I find to be a pretty cool and fair lakers fan, Trojan). I made a baseless accusation about Laker bias and have come to realize that I allowed one thread ( the Heat hater bandwagon), to taint my perspective. Sorry guys.

Also, Lebron is a douche.

now HERE's a Heat fan with CLASS...:first:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK is 100% correct. If LeBitch didnt need help why did he leave the Cavs? I get a kick out of you bandwagon Heat fans fighting, argueing, crying and ready to jump off a bridge.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this post is going to make trojan want to make me write a public apology post.

Lebron fans are the reason why we (real Heat fans) have been getting in these dragged out posts with Lakers fans over the last 4 years. I remember some of you when the Cavs had Lebron and you guys were unbearable. The thing is, Heat fans are pissed at the length this is all taking to play out. We have every right to be, we may be stuck in mediocrity, or at best a good team that can make a top 4 seed in the East. Fans like you don't give a shit what Lebron does, because you're just going to hop to whatever team he goes to.

As for Lebron carrying Bosh and Wade. He may have been the main component, but Wade and Bosh certainly contributed to the success the Heat have had. As bk mentioned, replace Wade and Bosh with Mo Williams and Verajo and let me know how many rings Lebron has. Where were you ass holes at when Lebron failed in the 2011 Finals? Real Heat fans still stuck by him because he was a member of the Heat.

Pat Riley pointed this out in his press conference as did bk earlier. Every great organization doesn't win the title every year. I didn't see Tim Duncan ever pull this crap, nor Kobe (still hate him). Every year Lebron's been in Miami, he's played in the Finals. You're not going to win them all the time.

Wade was also the most efficient SG in the NBA this season. It's funny that Wade and Bosh have a string of bad games, and all of a sudden they're done and can't compete at this level anymore. The same ones saying that are also the same ones thinking Manu Ginobli was done after last season.

Call Wade what you want, and bash the Heat all you want. But the Heat won a title without Lebron and Wade still has more rings than Lebron.

*drops mic*

Butthurt.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame him all you want, but I really don't see how Miami was beating SA unless they improved substitutions, team defense, and Wade stepped up. None of it happened, everyone was hot for SA and yes Leonard played lights out.

Offense wasn't the issue. All of the games would've been close if the Heat played defense.

It's not like the heat were scoring 83 PPG

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you all do realize that this is the 4th day of free agency, right?

In 2010, LeBron announced the decision on July 8th. This year, it might take a couple more days, but realistically, when has the marquis free agent ever made a decision this quickly? You all want him to re-sign automatically out of loyalty, but the fact is, you would never of landed him in the first place if he had done the same in Cleveland.

I understand the frustration to a certain degree, but if LeBron decides to go elsewhere, so be it. Heat fans still had 4 seasons as the baddest team on the planet, and nobody can take that away.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK is 100% correct. If LeBitch didnt need help why did he leave the Cavs? I get a kick out of you bandwagon Heat fans fighting, argueing, crying and ready to jump off a bridge.

Who ever said any player not needing help, bc pretty sure Lebron and every other needs it and he has gotten it in Miami for sure. Just saying, Wade is declining, that is all I pointed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's stats have decreased dramatically the last two seasons in the PLAYOFFS. And the efficient hasn't changed, actually has gotten worse as well.

He went from averageing 24 and 22 two seasons before to 16 ans 17, assists and rebounding has lowered and now his efficiency. Well it is still good but 3 seasons before it was 48 and 46, the last 2 it was 45 and 50, but attempted 4 to 5 less shots.

And I won't even talk about Bosh bc obviously lewving Toronto is a "3rd option" so it shouldn't apply to him.

My point, Wade isn't the same and Lebron knows this.

Wade was great throughout the entire playoffs until they met the Spurs. Wade hasn't been Wade from 06 in years. He has to refine his game, but he's still one of the best 2 guards in the league.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you all do realize that this is the 4th day of free agency, right?

In 2010, LeBron announced the decision on July 8th. This year, it might take a couple more days, but realistically, when has the marquis free agent ever made a decision this quickly? You all want him to re-sign automatically out of loyalty, but the fact is, you would never of landed him in the first place if he had done the same in Cleveland.

I understand the frustration to a certain degree, but if LeBron decides to go elsewhere, so be it. Heat fans still had 4 seasons as the baddest team on the planet, and nobody can take that away.

We can asterisk the shit out of them though!!:lol:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's not mention suicide methods in this thread. It's just not safe. :pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever said any player not needing help, bc pretty sure Lebron and every other needs it and he has gotten it in Miami for sure. Just saying, Wade is declining, that is all I pointed out.

Wade was healthy.
He and the rest of the team except LeBron played like shit, combined with the Spurs playing amazing.
Last time that happened, the Heat refocused and won the next 2 titles.

Not hating on your Kyrie, but fact is, he has never sniffed the playoffs in the weak EC.
The Cavs went all in adding Deng and Hawes and still fucked it up.
The Cavs rehire a coach they just fired, citing it was a huge mistake, then fire him again.
Nobody in their right mind would leave Riley/Heat to think going there is a safer solution.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade was fairly important in the eastern playoffs and finals.

I don't think he is nearly as bad as some frame him.

He totally stunk in the Finals, but give the Spurs some credit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll see how you feel when he doesn't go back to your sorry excuse for a team.....nevermind, I forgot you'll be a fan of whatever team he plays for.

I was never a Heat fan and never will be a Heat fan. When I lived in Ohio, I went to many Cavs fans when tbey were shit and that was before Lebron. So don't go pointing fingers.

You Heat fans criticizing Lebron 4 days into free agency and it is piss-poor pathetic. You don't appreciate greatness when you have it.

Nobody likes whiners.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They like they were challenged in the East. That's Lebron can go to almost any team in the East and pretty much contend to win the East easily.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's easier to just avoid providing accurate statements. To some, the Spurs were just an average team. You and I, as well as some others realize the Spurs were pretty much a perfect storm for the Heat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a Heat fan and never will be a Heat fan. When I lived in Ohio, I went to many Cavs fans when tbey were shit and that was before Lebron. So don't go pointing fingers.

You Heat fans criticizing Lebron 4 days into free agency and it is piss-poor pathetic. You don't appreciate greatness when you have it.

Nobody likes whiners.

We have Wade. I appreciate the hell out of him. As far as the latter statement, your fanbase did plenty of it and are still doing it to this day.