• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An apology from a Heat Fan... Dear Lord

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my biggest question, Wade. His career earns him good money, but he might have one decent year and it could be over for him. So Lebron will have Bosh with him, who wants that? And roght now their bench os garbage. Obviously they can sign a couple but crippled Wade and Bosh are just not worth almost 30 mil right now

How can you say their bench is garbage when none of us have the slightest clue about who will be on their bench? If LBJ stop being a dick about it, their bench can easily be improved. The only 2 players we know will be in a Heat uniform are Napier & Cole.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade can barely play? The guy was avg nearly 24 PPG through the first 3 games of the ECF and oh yeah avg about 20 PPG on 55% shooting for the season.

As for Bosh, how the hell do you expect him to be what he was in Toronto when he is a 3rd option and the offense no longer goes through him? He would easily avg 20+ PPG on a team as a #1 or 2 option.

You saw Wade, he just wasn't the same. Maybe bc the Spurs were just too good, but you can't deny the injuries are catching up to him and remember they rested him for the playoffs. He only started 53 games. He missed more than 1/3 of the season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron didn't need help why did he need help? Why not stay in Cleveland? It's not all about the finals. There been plenty of series in their 4 years together where Wade/Bosh was amazing and a series changer. Take Wade/Lebron off the team and replace them with Mo Williams & Vareoj and let's see if they make 4 straight finals

Well Riley is more stable than Cleveland's FO. That is a given, he trusts him. Still think he stays, people are just having a fit bc he is exploring his options. Just relax people.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saw Wade, he just wasn't the same. Maybe bc the Spurs were just too good, but you can't deny the injuries are catching up to him and remember they rested him for the playoffs. He only started 53 games. He missed more than 1/3 of the season.

As I said before they were trying this out to see how it works. Didn't work great so next year barring injuries, I expect him to play 65+ games.

You can't bitch out and run everytime things get tough. It is hard to win titles in professional Sports. A great organization like the Spurs only won 5 titles in 17 years. This Heat organization currently has currently won 3 titles in 9 years with 5 NBA finals appearances.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before they were trying this out to see how it works. Didn't work great so next year barring injuries, I expect him to play 65+ games.

You can't bitch out and run everytime things get tough. It is hard to win titles in professional Sports. A great organization like the Spurs only won 5 titles in 17 years. This Heat organization currently has currently won 3 titles in 9 years with 5 NBA finals appearances.

Has he bitched out, like I said weighing his options is making Heat fans paranoid. Just respect th process, everything will turn out fine.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason that Lebron wants a two year deal is not just because he wants to be a free agent again. The NBA will sign a new TV deal and the salary cap is expected to increase substantially that year. Players who are free agents in 2016 will be able to sign much larger deals. Lebron wants to be part of this class.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my biggest question, Wade. His career earns him good money, but he might have one decent year and it could be over for him. So Lebron will have Bosh with him, who wants that? And roght now their bench os garbage. Obviously they can sign a couple but crippled Wade and Bosh are just not worth almost 30 mil right now

I think too much is being made of both Wade and Bosh's performances in the finals. No one showed up for the Heat in that series, including Lebron.

Lebron played better than anyone else on the team, but that's just because everyone else on the team sucked so bad. Every one of you was complaining at one time or another in every one of the last 3 games that he was disappearing in the 2nd half of those games.

Honestly, I think 2 things happened to the Heat in that series:

1.) The Spurs were sort of a "perfect storm". They had the best roster and system to beat Miami and they had the added motivation of what happened to them last year. Then, they went out and played as close to perfect basketball as I've seen.

2.) I told Heat fans all season long that 4 straight finals is no joke and that it very well could catch up to them. It did.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason that Lebron wants a two year deal is not just because he wants to be a free agent again. The NBA will sign a new TV deal and the salary cap is expected to increase substantially that year. Players who are free agents in 2016 will be able to sign much larger deals. Lebron wants to be part of this class.

Good point.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think too much is being made of both Wade and Bosh's performances in the finals. No one showed up for the Heat in that series, including Lebron.

Lebron played better than anyone else on the team, but that's just because everyone else on the team sucked so bad. Every one of you was complaining at one time or another in every one of the last 3 games that he was disappearing in the 2nd half of those games.

1.) The Spurs were sort of a "perfect storm". They had the best roster and system to beat Miami and they had the added motivation of what happened to them last year. Then, they went out and played as close to perfect basketball as I've seen.

2.) I told Heat fans all season long that 4 straight finals is no joke and that it very well could catch up to them. It did.

Everyone think basketball is only played on side of the ball at times. Yeah Lebron played great for the most part on offense outside of 2 quarters in the finals but WTF did he do on defense? Leonard was matching him in points and sometimes outscoring him for the most part from G3-G5

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the sincere apology but love the bickering amongst Heat "fans." :D

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a lesson that Spo should learn from Pop. Sit him every now and then, like Pop does his guys, but do a better job of cutting his minutes in those games. No one on the Spurs roster averaged more than 30 minutes per game in the regular season.

Pop manages their minutes as much as he can in the closer games and sits them early in blowouts, regardless of which way the blowout is going. The same should be done with Wade.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone think basketball is only played on side of the ball at times. Yeah Lebron played great for the most part on offense outside of 2 quarters in the finals but WTF did he do on defense? Leonard was matching him in points and sometimes outscoring him for the most part from G3-G5

See on offense one person can carry a team but for only so long. Defense, it is a team. The whole team wasn't closing out, the bigs destroyed Miami's. And PG's were getting destroyed that opened up shooters, that is why Lebron guarded TP and shit him down. So yah blame it on one person.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a lesson that Spo should learn from Pop. Sit him every now and then, like Pop does his guys, but do a better job of cutting his minutes in those games. No one on the Spurs roster averaged more than 30 minutes per game in the regular season.

Pop manages their minutes as much as he can in the closer games and sits them early in blowouts, regardless of which way the blowout is going. The same should be done with Wade.

If Miami had more depth, they could of. The Spurs had insane depth that could of had something to do with it. But I see your point.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "dick" is the only reason Miami has even been relevant the past 4 seasons.

The "Heat can make moves" based SOLELY on LeBron James.

No LeBron in Miami and no one wants to come. You think Free Agents are going to be throwing themselves at Miami to play with Old Man Wade or Sissy Boy Bosh?

The entire world saw in the Finals just how much LeBron has carried those 2 the past 4 seasons.

Man, this post is going to make trojan want to make me write a public apology post.

Lebron fans are the reason why we (real Heat fans) have been getting in these dragged out posts with Lakers fans over the last 4 years. I remember some of you when the Cavs had Lebron and you guys were unbearable. The thing is, Heat fans are pissed at the length this is all taking to play out. We have every right to be, we may be stuck in mediocrity, or at best a good team that can make a top 4 seed in the East. Fans like you don't give a shit what Lebron does, because you're just going to hop to whatever team he goes to.

As for Lebron carrying Bosh and Wade. He may have been the main component, but Wade and Bosh certainly contributed to the success the Heat have had. As bk mentioned, replace Wade and Bosh with Mo Williams and Verajo and let me know how many rings Lebron has. Where were you ass holes at when Lebron failed in the 2011 Finals? Real Heat fans still stuck by him because he was a member of the Heat.

Pat Riley pointed this out in his press conference as did bk earlier. Every great organization doesn't win the title every year. I didn't see Tim Duncan ever pull this crap, nor Kobe (still hate him). Every year Lebron's been in Miami, he's played in the Finals. You're not going to win them all the time.

Wade was also the most efficient SG in the NBA this season. It's funny that Wade and Bosh have a string of bad games, and all of a sudden they're done and can't compete at this level anymore. The same ones saying that are also the same ones thinking Manu Ginobli was done after last season.

Call Wade what you want, and bash the Heat all you want. But the Heat won a title without Lebron and Wade still has more rings than Lebron.

*drops mic*

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he played well on offense, but I don't think he played great. I kept expecting him to go Kobe or MJ and just say "Fuck it. I'm taking every shot and dropping 55 on these guys and see what happens."

Maybe it would have made a difference, maybe not. But he'd have gone down having fired every bullet he had.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Ate my words. Shit's rough.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's stats have decreased dramatically the last two seasons in the PLAYOFFS. And the efficient hasn't changed, actually has gotten worse as well.

He went from averageing 24 and 22 two seasons before to 16 ans 17, assists and rebounding has lowered and now his efficiency. Well it is still good but 3 seasons before it was 48 and 46, the last 2 it was 45 and 50, but attempted 4 to 5 less shots.

And I won't even talk about Bosh bc obviously lewving Toronto is a "3rd option" so it shouldn't apply to him.

My point, Wade isn't the same and Lebron knows this.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami had more depth, they could of. The Spurs had insane depth that could of had something to do with it. But I see your point.

How do we really know how much depth the Heat had? Spo never really used it. I think he gave up on guys too quickly. Turnup's boy Beasley never really got used, they never really gave Oden much chance to show what, if anything, he had left.

Part of the reason the Spurs have so much depth is because Pop uses it and gives them a chance to develop and get used to playing. Then, when he needs them in the playoffs, they are ready to go.

Riley was famous for his "8 man rotations" in the playoffs. It looked like Spo was using the same style. That doesn't really work that well anymore. Especially when you're talking about a team in it's 4th straight finals.