• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not an Eagles fan but maybe a Wentz fan now....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shotguns are about the only way they will take down Dallas.

Cannot imagine anybody ever giving me a gun and me going "Cool.".

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shotguns are about the only way they will take down Dallas.

Cannot imagine anybody ever giving me a gun and me going "Cool.".

Jerry Jones will find a way to take down Dallas.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones will find a way to take down Dallas.

I know you woke up in mid dream all squirt, squirt over that thought, but Jerry is like the grandmama who signed off her power of attorney to the kids.

Jerry is on his meds and is not going to be a bother henceforth.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun owners out there: how is the background check or the 5 day wait or whatever affected here! Is it state by state law? ImIs it legal to give a gun like this? I know one can certainly purchase s gun for another and if they get one, it can be taken from them or literally given. Just wondering if there are restrictions legally. I know it's been done, probably "all the time."

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine what the gift would have been had his OL actually done a good job of protecting him.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine what the gift would have been had his OL actually done a good job of protecting him.

LOL I wonder if Vaitai got one. Poor rookie got destroyed by the Redskins.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I wonder if Vaitai got one. Poor rookie got destroyed by the Redskins.

Was that the right tackle? He made King Dunlap look like Joe Jacoby. Can you believe that son of a bitch is starting in SD? He was a speed bump in Philly.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you woke up in mid dream all squirt, squirt over that thought, but Jerry is like the grandmama who signed off her power of attorney to the kids.

Jerry is on his meds and is not going to be a bother henceforth.

No not really. The thought of RW must get you wet every night since you like to talk about him every chance you get. Wouldn't Jerry on his meds be worse?

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun owners out there: how is the background check or the 5 day wait or whatever affected here! Is it state by state law? ImIs it legal to give a gun like this? I know one can certainly purchase s gun for another and if they get one, it can be taken from them or literally given. Just wondering if there are restrictions legally. I know it's been done, probably "all the time."

No check or wait for shotguns. And yes, if he wants to buy a bunch of shotguns and hand them out as gifts, he can.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people who say Philly would never beat Dallas--you saw the last game went into OT right? We actually should have won the game. These divisional rivalries have a way of being close even when talent differs. Right now I think there is no question Dallas has superior young talent, but they are also an example of how a few good drafts can turn around the fortunes of a franchise fast. Dallas rebuilt their O-line in a few good drafts and then boom, added a franchise QB and RB this year. It all came together rather fast thanks to good drafting. Much of the credit goes to Stephen Jones for being able to keep Jerrah at bay and draft some o-linemen instead of Manziel and other flashy objects Jerrah wanted.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people who say Philly would never beat Dallas--you saw the last game went into OT right? We actually should have won the game. These divisional rivalries have a way of being close even when talent differs. Right now I think there is no question Dallas has superior young talent, but they are also an example of how a few good drafts can turn around the fortunes of a franchise fast. Dallas rebuilt their O-line in a few good drafts and then boom, added a franchise QB and RB this year. It all came together rather fast thanks to good drafting. Much of the credit goes to Stephen Jones for being able to keep Jerrah at bay and draft some o-linemen instead of Manziel and other flashy objects Jerrah wanted.
that a boy....keep you eye on the ball.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I think most people are being sarcastic. Second it's easier said than done to just draft a bunch of probowlers. Can it be done sure is it as easy as your making it out to be no.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely not easy or everyone would be the 70s Steelers and 90s Cowboys. Just saying that people think the Eagles are vastly behind in talent, and a good draft could change that fast. Wentz looks like a keeper, that is a big plus right there. If they could hit on a RB like a Delvin Cook, things would change fast IMO.