• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a nice gesture Manster, however I tend to not act very well at games so you wouldn't have to consider me. I was that kid that got labeled " doesn't play well with others" in school. You probably can't believe that since I get along so well with everyone on here it seems.
You're out because you'd probably snip Dak so Romo could play.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to be a ban. After running his mouth about a bet, accepting a bet, having his bet accepted, Rep backed out in a random post. Even with all his running down of the Cowboys and trying to make Cousins out to be Montana, he couldn't back his team. Only good call he's ever made

Damn why is it that all these threads that you bumped, smell like pussy?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Earl must have gotten his lunch taken by a Redskin fan each and every day back in his elementary days... not to mention his ass kicked time and again by the same dude to carry such hatred. Maybe he'll get over it by his high school years. I'm betting DJax will be a Redskin next year. Not worried about it. Doubt our FO will allow our offense to be dismantled to a point of non-competitive. Seems we have a pretty damn good QB... granted he aint no Dax.. but then not many are. Haven't seen a rookie benefit from a offensive situation the way he is.. well.. since RG3.

I agree with Manster. Seems both teams might have something brewing again.
Cry more. The Skins are rac. Fucking garbage team. The Redskins could make the playoffs and come into Dallas and win the playoff game and I'd still think they are trash. It wouldn't be the first time a trash team flukes their way to a win on the road in the Divisional. Their offense is fucking overrated. If their offense was so good they would score TDs instead of kicking FGs all the time, the very reason why they don't have a better record. Cousins is trash. All yards and no points. Washington would average close to 30 a game with QB that could finish TD drives. Look no further than the interception in Week 2 in the red zone. Redskin fans(which goes back to my point of them being retarded) claimed they should have won and just beat themselves. No, they deserved to lose because Cousins was just being himself, fucking trash in the redzone. Look at his redzone stats. They are trash.

Why I hate the Redskins?

-Their fan base is retarded. Proof? They are down two and a half games for the majority of the season and many still thought they would catch Dallas down the stretch because supposedly the Cowboys always choke and their team is so great and only beats themselves. If our team supposedly chokes all the time, what does that say about Washington when they are hardly ever relevant? And good teams don't beat themselves. Their fan base also has a habit of calling into question all the criminals or off the field distractions on our team while ignoring their own.

-They are overrated by the media almost as much as their fan base. Remember, 9-7 NFC East winner Washington was basically a shoo-in to repeat as NFC East champs this year. Fucking laughable. Anybody that saw that team last year knows they won the worst NFC East ever and didn't beat a single team over .500.

-Dallas is more important to Washington than winning is.

-Washington cares more about winning the NFC East than winning the SB as evidence by their players after they beat the Eagles.

-Cousins is one of the most annoying QB personalities. Ooooo-wee what a piece of shit.

Last edited:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry more. The Skins are rac. Fucking garbage team. The Redskins could make the playoffs and come into Dallas and win the playoff game and I'd still think they are trash. It wouldn't be the first time a trash team flukes their way to a win on the road in the Divisional. Their offense is fucking overrated. If their offense was so good they would score TDs instead of kicking FGs all the time, the very reason why they don't have a better record. Cousins is trash. All yards and no points. Washington would average close to 30 a game with QB that could finish TD drives. Look no further than the interception in Week 2 in the red zone. Redskin fans(which goes back to my point of them being retarded) claimed they should have won and just beat themselves. No, they deserved to lose because Cousins was just being himself, fucking trash in the redzone. Look at his redzone stats. They are trash.

Why I hate the Redskins?

-Their fan base is retarded. Proof? They are down two and a half games for the majority of the season and many still thought they would catch Dallas down the stretch because supposedly the Cowboys always choke and their team is so great and only beats themselves. If our team supposedly chokes all the time, what does that say about Washington when they are hardly ever relevant? And good teams don't beat themselves. Their fan base also has a habit of calling into question all the criminals or off the field distractions on our team while ignoring their own.

-They are overrated by the media almost as much as their fan base. Remember, 9-7 NFC East winner Washington was basically a shoo-in to repeat as NFC East champs this year. Fucking laughable. Anybody that saw that team last year knows they won the worst NFC East ever and didn't beat a single team over .500.

-Dallas is more important to Washington than winning is.

-Washington cares more about winning the NFC East than winning the SB as evidence by their players after they beat the Eagles.

-Cousins is one of the most annoying QB personalities. Ooooo-wee what a piece of shit.

Somebody desperately needs a hug. Good Lord. Dude, what the hell did your parents ever DO to you? They're more idiotic claims in your thread then I care to even entertain. Go have a drink and relax dude,,, Holy hell...it's only football. Too damn funny.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody desperately needs a hug. Good Lord. Dude, what the hell did your parents ever DO to you? They're more idiotic claims in your thread then I care to even entertain. Go have a drink and relax dude,,, Holy hell...it's only football. Too damn funny.
You're a moron, that is all.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's only football, then I should be able to go to the Washington Board and say what I want in any thread without getting banned.

Im on a smack thread... what don't u guys understand? Serious question.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attention seeking moron....basically an eastbay with style points

book it this moran said....world champs within three years after the 2012 season.

hail RG3 and fight for all DC
Rep has 660 posts on the Hoop. I'd be willing to bet he has more posts on the Cowboys board than all the other boards combined. Not to blame him, I always wanted to be my Big Brother too

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waited all day for that opportunity, eh. The big difference between our fan base and yours is that we don't hide behind excuses. Why do you guys always have to find excuses for your pathetic team? Excuses are for losers.... funny,, I think I just answered my own question.

Let them enjoy themselves... they'll fuck it up somehow. Maybe the team they're playing will actually show up and play one of these sundays. Even Skins gave em that game with a gift pick. Not worried about them but they do have a nice running game... still.

This is one of those games that can be chalk up to 'we beat ourselves'...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried pulling for the Cowboys but after a few plays in I knew that I couldn't. It's an impossible task. I blame their obnoxious fans for that.
I nearly died from laughter when I read this from rectum. Him calling anyone OBNOXIOUS is as rich as it gets.
NOTE* Fell free to read his full post but don't reply to it, it's on the regular skids board and you'll rile their mods.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I nearly died from laughter when I read this from rectum. Him calling anyone OBNOXIOUS is as rich as it gets.
NOTE* Fell free to read his full post but don't reply to it, it's on the regular skids board and you'll rile their mods.
I just saw it, hysterical. Even better is the one about Reptec saying today is his stone cold lead pipe lock that the Skins win...attention Cowboys fans, if you want free Vcash, bet all you've got on the Cards today...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll reply to it on this board.