• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payday you saw the team in Frisco not better talent but damn sure better teammates that's for sure
I don't think the things philly fans post about the talent level in philly.
My son played 1AA ball and another played D2, I understand the learning curve. I just don't think philly QB in a Dallas uni results are the same. That disrespects the decisions made with the football play after play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two pages have been dedicated to me... post after post,,, all talking about me. So explain to me again who is on who's mind? Too funny. I'm picturing ya'll round a campfire together passing the flashlight around holding it up to your face as you each tell spooky stories about me.
More like we all just got back from the circus and we're all commenting on the biggest clown we saw. Your football insight is comedy central, from your preseason prognostications to last weeks "stone cold lock of the year Redskins over Cards". Keep up the good work

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right....philly board is the better read.

the excuses make you think the rookie QB had better talent around him at the 1AA level
Payday you saw the team in Frisco not better talent but damn sure better teammates that's for sure
My son played 1AA ball and another played D2, I understand the learning curve. I just don't think philly QB in a Dallas uni results are the same. That disrespects the decisions made with the football play after play.

Philly fans are just frustrated no SB ever and only 1 appearance

I still think Wentz will be just fine but I really like our choice of Dak and all that he is in the silver and blue

now when we step on Maras throat sunday the cold beer will be that much sweeter

:suds:

NDSU is in the Quaterfinal game Saturday on ESPN at 12 noon trying to get to a 6th FCS championship in a row! That's strong no matter what division you play in.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's a cop out. NFL defensive coordinators are going to take away what a young player does best. Once they got a 4 game book on Wentz, they knocked him down and never let him up. He was making two reads on half the field, and he hasn't been able to adjust.
What makes Dak special is his work ethic. He is reading defenses like a 6th year vet, and more important, he understands it's better to have a 1 TD 0 INT game than a 3TD 2 INT game. People outside of Dallas tend to forget this team, with the best OLine in the game, was 1-11 without Romo last year. They are 11-1 now. Game manager my ass

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's a cop out. NFL defensive coordinators are going to take away what a young player does best. Once they got a 4 game book on Wentz, they knocked him down and never let him up. He was making two reads on half the field, and he hasn't been able to adjust.
What makes Dak special is his work ethic. He is reading defenses like a 6th year vet, and more important, he understands it's better to have a 1 TD 0 INT game than a 3TD 2 INT game. People outside of Dallas tend to forget this team, with the best OLine in the game, was 1-11 without Romo last year. They are 11-1 now. Game manager my ass

Think you read Pdays response that wrong UK
JMHO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's all good.
I'm just not ready to say Wentz is a better QB. Prescott's measurables weren't that far behind this time last year

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skin fans must love Philly right now, it's all there is keeping thrm out of the cellar.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans were tooting their horns and bragging about their team early in the season. Now they have come to grips with reality. :D

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skin fans must love Philly right now, it's all there is keeping thrm out of the cellar.
I was looking forward to the Eagles ending the Redskins season, but the refs just weren't gonna let that happen.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec, your crappy team isn't going to make the playoffs. Rainbow that