• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, some funny stuff took place on these boards from time to time. I do believe Ericko is here and I like him now and respect his opinion even though we got off to a rough start even under his new name. As far as Twist goes, he went away for a while and I'm not talking vacation. Thought he'd be back, but his style is too easy to recognize if he were and I don't think he is the kind of guy to ever change. Always worried he was teetering on going down the wrong path. Hope I'm wrong.

I agree

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did read through some of this thread. Good stuff. I have never really been interested in this thread because I tend to stay away from trash talk. I have said it before - I have always been a one team guy. With that said, I have found myself a Skin , Eagle, and Giant fan on many different days. Mainly the Eagles because they have sucked so bad- ha that was some trash. I know in 2014 I was a huge Skin fan week 14 or 15 when they beat butt fumble and the Eagles. I'm for whatever is best for our team, therefore the hate doesn't really find me unless it's GB. If I'm a Skin fan, I would be a big Dallas fan this week. I will leave the smack talk to the mean people lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I not say anything I want in a smacktalk thread?
I think you can kind of say anything in ANY THREAD, but I know you can say anything in this thread for sure. Watch this: @fordman84 and all you mods are a bunch of big Dicks...

:kidding:...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, some funny stuff took place on these boards from time to time. I do believe Ericko is here and I like him now and respect his opinion even though we got off to a rough start even under his new name. As far as Twist goes, he went away for a while and I'm not talking vacation. Thought he'd be back, but his style is too easy to recognize if he were and I don't think he is the kind of guy to ever change. Always worried he was teetering on going down the wrong path. Hope I'm wrong.

My memory is shit but didn't ericko and twist hate each other?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory is shit but didn't ericko and twist hate each other?
Yes. Didn't mean funny as in light-hearted. Meant funny as in after the fact it was funny to see how crazy things got. To me like someone or hate someone it's an online interaction. Who cares and why do people get all worked up? The minute I close the window here I never think about this site until I open it up again. Never understood why people wanted to meet up IRL and not just talking about people that get pissed off. Others start trying to track people down or want to hang out. But, to each his own. Lord knows I've had my share of "funny" interactions on here too and stirred the pot more than most. Heck, sometimes it's hard to go a week without getting into an argument and that's with the people I like!!!

Last edited:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Didn't mean funny as in light-hearted. Meant funny as in after the fact it was funny to see how crazy things got. To me like someone or hate someone it's an online interaction. Who cares and why do people get all worked up? The minute I close the window here I never think about this site until I open it up again. Never understood why people wanted to meet up IRL and not just talking about people that get pissed off. Others start trying to track people down or want to hang out. But, to each his own. Lord knows I've had my share of "funny" interactions on here too and stirred the pot more than most. Heck, sometimes it's hard to go a week without getting into an argument and that's with the people I like!!!

Agreed.... threatening someone over a message board isn't healthy.
Go boys this week :suds:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain better than me cause I'd find another way

It'll be a moot point if Carolina wins Monday night but a Tampa loss is what I want.if that means rooting for that damned ugly ass star it is what it is

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Erika wanted to kick everyone's ass, but they had to go to him for it to hapoen. TWIST posted his address and welcomed erika to come try.
Too funny. Everything I post is always done with a giggle or two. This is entertainment, not war. We all just want our damn team to win.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Twist and Ericko

Add in Arkcowboys, Round Wfrye

Blasts from the past for sure
Texas Barb Wire Cage match winner take all from the mouse ears to here

Then the Smack Talk Ban for Pday and the rest that followed defending and .........

holy smokes guys we have known each other longer than 60% of marriages last

Just saying

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Twist and Ericko

Add in Arkcowboys, Round Wfrye

Blasts from the past for sure
Texas Barb Wire Cage match winner take all from the mouse ears to here

Then the Smack Talk Ban for Pday and the rest that followed defending and .........

holy smokes guys we have known each other longer than 60% of marriages last

Just saying

no question and still worth the price of admission.

thick skin an absolute requirement

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say whatever I want to. People put me on ignore.

I think most cowboy fans are doing their best to enjoy the ride and are cautiously optimistic. You can't do that. you know it. Pretty much anyone who reads this board knows it. You really shouldn't worry about what others think and certainly not complain about it. Matters to me if you want to talk shit, your Romo agenda a couple of weeks ago was an entirely different deal and I said as much. It's no big deal to me but you've beaten that drum enough. I think most think as I do...not worth the tap dance

BUT REMEMBER
I know my opinion has no more value than yours.
AND
I'll admit it...Cracks me up when I'm called a know it all by someone throwing out their hot sports opinions and crying foul

Go Cowboys!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what I'm tap dancing around. If you have something you want to say, please say it. Maybe Earl was trying to stir up some Seattle fans with that BS. If so , then as I said - whatever floats his boat.