• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried pulling for the Cowboys but after a few plays in I knew that I couldn't. It's an impossible task. I blame their obnoxious fans for that. I understood that even with a Vikes win the Skins controlled their own playoff chances. This game was a clunker. Does anyone honestly believe that the Vikes are a threat to us? They couldn't even generate any offense on a mediocre defense. Their receivers made Cowpokes corner back Brown (same guy that our receivers torched) look like Richard Sherman. Nah, Vikes don't worry me at all. GB don't worry me at all. To be honest,, Tampa don't even worry me at all. The teams that worry me are Arizona, Carolina and our two remaining division games. We need to, at worse, go 3 and 2 last 5 games to have any shot at WC. The gift games we handed Dallas in the beginning, Detroit and Cincy have now made these last 5 very very important.

Here's the thing, the Redskins couldn't generate much offense on a mediocre defense either. Washington kicked 3 FGs and scored 2 TDs in the first game. 2nd game, had six points until the 4th quarter. 2 FGs, 2 missed FG, 3 TDs. One TD was a blown coverage by Brown that had nothing to do with DJax whatsoever. Last TD was a garbage time TD. Yeah, they gained 500 yards but couldn't score worth a shit. The Redskins lost to Dallas and Detroit because their offense is overrated and their defense sucks. I keep hearing Washington fans talk about how great their offense is, but I never see their offense put any games away and they always let teams hang around because their offense isn't as elite as Washington fans think it is. All you guys do is get yards. You don't score worth shit. Green Bay is the only game this season where Washington's offense looked remotely elite. Every other game just a bunch of yardage with mediocre point totals. And why do Washington fans(namely you) conveniently forget the gift games they got from the Ravens, Giants, and Browns(game was close until a controversial call changed the game)?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but laugh at the fact that Washington is the one that puts Dallas in the playoffs and at the same time Tampa Bay wins to hurt their playoff chances even more.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I bet the crying is pretty bad in NY DC AND PHILLY

How sweet it is

Hey John Mara the Cowboys are coming to nail the coffin shut on the Gnats

The Philly game thread that I stopped in and read earlier, was pretty amusing. Meltdowns galore over there today

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Earl Thomas got carted off the field...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several are second guessing Wentz as their franchise QB all of the sudden and most hate Doug Pederson more then Chip? HAHA!

I have seen them play maybe 5 times. Their offense has never impressed me. Wentz has at times, but all of the screens become old.

Saw the first half of the Giants. It looked like the Steelers were running screens vs them for success. Eli of course had a terrible throw while I was watching.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several are second guessing Wentz as their franchise QB all of the sudden and most hate Doug Pederson more then Chip? HAHA!

Wentz has a rookie of the month, what more do they need? :boink:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broken bone in his leg, out for the season. Tough blow for a great player
Like many of the Seattle Defensive players, a total asswipe...but yeah, great player. Sucks to see the great players lost for the year

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philly game thread that I stopped in and read earlier, was pretty amusing. Meltdowns galore over there today
you're right....philly board is the better read.

the excuses make you think the rookie QB had better talent around him at the 1AA level

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two pages have been dedicated to me... post after post,,, all talking about me. So explain to me again who is on who's mind? Too funny. I'm picturing ya'll round a campfire together passing the flashlight around holding it up to your face as you each tell spooky stories about me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two pages have been dedicated to me... post after post,,, all talking about me. So explain to me again who is on who's mind? Too funny. I'm picturing ya'll round a campfire together passing the flashlight around holding it up to your face as you each tell spooky stories about me.
Not dedicated to you exactly, more so dedicated to your stupidity.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right....philly board is the better read.

the excuses make you think the rookie QB had better talent around him at the 1AA level
Payday you saw the team in Frisco not better talent but damn sure better teammates that's for sure