• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the Cowboys right now...are they the SB favorite? Probably not, but certainly one of the 5-6 teams with a realistic shot. Going forward though? Gotta be scary for the rest of the League. Next year, Salad will still have the leagues best OL...best group of RB's...Good group of WR's... a year older for Dak....what does the offense need in the draft? Another TE maybe...Let the Cowboys have a defensive minded draft, maybe sign one impact FA, and cross your fingers on Jaylon....Young team with crazy potential
I know the team is winning but I'm not ready to buy tickets to the SB, if the D gets improvements I'd be all in.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is trash.

Don't agree with "trash". But I'd be interested to see if their fans would be as quick to say that Jaylon has as much upside on the defensive side as they give Doctson on the offensive side. Without Doctson they have a whole lot of nothing on the offensive side for next year. Not much in the way of RB, a potential top 10 QB, a TE that could be great except he can only suit for 8 games a year, and Crowder could be a pretty special player but other WR's are FA. OL nothing special either.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Earl must have gotten his lunch taken by a Redskin fan each and every day back in his elementary days... not to mention his ass kicked time and again by the same dude to carry such hatred. Maybe he'll get over it by his high school years. I'm betting DJax will be a Redskin next year. Not worried about it. Doubt our FO will allow our offense to be dismantled to a point of non-competitive. Seems we have a pretty damn good QB... granted he aint no Dax.. but then not many are. Haven't seen a rookie benefit from a offensive situation the way he is.. well.. since RG3.

I agree with Manster. Seems both teams might have something brewing again.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Earl must have gotten his lunch taken by a Redskin fan each and every day back in his elementary days... not to mention his ass kicked time and again by the same dude to carry such hatred. Maybe he'll get over it by his high school years. I'm betting DJax will be a Redskin next year. Not worried about it. Doubt our FO will allow our offense to be dismantled to a point of non-competitive. Seems we have a pretty damn good QB... granted he aint no Dax.. but then not many are. Haven't seen a rookie benefit from a offensive situation the way he is.. well.. since RG3.

The only thing brewing is Washington sniffing at the Cowboys butt cheeks once again and you babbling about Dak after he kicked the Skins ass twice this season. Cousins threw for nearly 500 yards and the Skins still couldn't get it done. What else you got? If Cousins is so good, why does his own team waffle about signing him longterm? The only positive for your season is there won't be a third act. Your team will be lucky to make the playoffs, and if they do, they won't make it out of the first round. Troll

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fairly certain you need to keep your UGLY ass out of our house until seasons end.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, why would I make a bet when Redskins have the hardest schedule in the east this year and Dallas the weakest. Guys, you're not dealing with a scrub here. I make my money by being the smartest guy in the room and to tell ya a lil secret I'm quite rich... rich with football knowledge too. Try that bet on Mcmalco,, he'll fall for it.

It's not that Im worried about my team I think they will fair just fine when all is said and done It just not a fair bet. The only bet that is fair is a head to head where we could split for even or one of us wins 2-0 for the grand prize. I'm not worried about losing the bet,, if I do I pay up and move on... Life can be simple if you don't take it to serious. Another rule momma taught me.

I tell ya what UK,,,, I will bet you on our games head 2 head,,, the loser of week 2 still has one shot at a tie on thanksgiving. If a loser is determined upon that time than that person will have to stay away from SportsHoopla for the duration of their teams season,,, if either team makes playoffs than the loser will have to honor bet all the way until Super Bowl is over if their team is so lucky... the duration of the teams season. Fordman Im sure can check to see if one of us welches,,,or the masses here will see anyway and that won't be cool. I assure you I won't welch. Not my style. I'm not concerned that he is your mod... I believe he is a fair guy and watch you the same as me. That's my bet,, not changing the pot to anything else like a Dallas avatar for me... momma also told me the key to getting laid is to not wear or support anything Cowboy related.

So that's the bet. Take it or leave it.
Bump

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iron out a few details here: point differential in case of tie. Add up both scores from your team and post them against our two scores added together. Meaning skins 21 Cowpies 16/ skins 24 Cowpies 25... total= skins 45 Cowpies 41... so I would win... also Im not gonna go with a year away in the event of a loss. I agree with the duration of both teams season but the loser should be allowed to post before the start of a new season. I say loser be allowed to post again beginning of training camp the following year. Dem da terms. You in?

Not worried about losing just to let everyone know. If it happens Ill stay away while paying up. Pretty sure I can handle it as Im sure you will be OK as well. So let me know... it'll be fun either way.
bump

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, if you have any sack at all, you can take me up on overall team record...I mean, come on, all we have at QB is broken down Tony Romo and Dad Prescott H.O.F.(rookie), and a rookie RB and Redskins cast off RB....surely a team with the (overrated) great Kirk Cousins at QB shouldn't worry about strength of schedule when the other teams backfield is a broken-down QB and a bunch of rookies....either take the bet, or simply admit the Cowboys are the Skins Daddy...
bump

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser stays off the hoop till the winners teams season is finished, but they have to stay off the other person's board till a year from today. That means, after Dallas is knocked out in the NFC championship, you can post anywhere but here.. unless you can find 5 people on the Cowboys board who will say they'd miss you, in which case you can post here when the Cowboys are knocked out. Take it or leave it Troll
bump

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot going on here. What was the exact bet that was accepted by both and when does the "ban" go into effect?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot going on here. What was the exact bet that was accepted by both and when does the "ban" go into effect?
Not going to be a ban. After running his mouth about a bet, accepting a bet, having his bet accepted, Rep backed out in a random post. Even with all his running down of the Cowboys and trying to make Cousins out to be Montana, he couldn't back his team. Only good call he's ever made

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Manster you can afford SB tickets ?
I may buy a few tickets for the SB this year if the Boys make it, because Manster not only lost his phone, but his credit card too...:D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may buy a few tickets for the SB this year if the Boys make it, because Manster not only lost his phone, but his credit card too...:D
True, but I'm not concerned about the cards, there so past their limits nothing more can be charged against them.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have enough cash to buy the whole lot of you tickets, but then the ones omitted will start crying and shit. I don't want to be the one who tears this board apart.

That's a nice gesture Manster, however I tend to not act very well at games so you wouldn't have to consider me. I was that kid that got labeled " doesn't play well with others" in school. You probably can't believe that since I get along so well with everyone on here it seems.