• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it is that we have seen both Kirk's this year...the one that can't hit a WR and one that puts up almost 500 yards. Both Kirk's got them a loss.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Dallas and Washington being a gew defensive players away from being the class of the NFC

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add in Philly has a bright future = Giants a FUCKED.

Giants I think still have the most complete team. However, when Eli really goes downhill and they need to replace him they will really feel that sting.

Philly's future is questionable to me. I know that Eagle fans like to say that Wentz has more "potential" and just needs better support cast. Well, the supporting cast better be 12-feet tall or else Wentz will continue to overthrow them. I saw plenty of clean pockets last night that resulted in horribly late passes or airmailed by 5 feet over the receivers head. That INT he threw was terrible, but he had no pressure. He just sailed it right to the safety.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd times the charm Manster

That only works if your a horse running for the Triple Crown in the Belmont stakes

and since only 1 horse in the last 38 years has done that I will take those odds

Congrats to American Pharoah on that awesome run

I think your Redskins would face the same defeat again Kevin :suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants I think still have the most complete team. However, when Eli really goes downhill and they need to replace him they will really feel that sting.

Philly's future is questionable to me. I know that Eagle fans like to say that Wentz has more "potential" and just needs better support cast. Well, the supporting cast better be 12-feet tall or else Wentz will continue to overthrow them. I saw plenty of clean pockets last night that resulted in horribly late passes or airmailed by 5 feet over the receivers head. That INT he threw was terrible, but he had no pressure. He just sailed it right to the safety.
Giants are a lot closer to the edge than the others, Philly needs some O players while Dallas and Washington needs some D. I think Dallas is the youngest and the OLine is set so I think they can be great longer. Unless a team misses in the next two seasons the NCFE is gonna be tough.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you. wentz also has lots of passes batted down. I hope irving gets lots of snaps when we play them again

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Dallas and Washington being a gew defensive players away from being the class of the NFC
I'm pretty sure that Washington has THE BEST defense and WR depth in the NFL...now where was it that I read that again:scratch:...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that Washington has THE BEST defense and WR depth in the NFL...now where was it that I read that again:scratch:...
You know, I believe you're right, not sure how I missed it. Forget evrrything I said, not only are the Giants screwed, so are Dallas and Philly

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTH how did I miss this prognostication from the great Nostradumazz ? With this awesome ability to forecast the future he must be sitting on a island somewhere counting all his money drinking Mai Tai's with half naked women fanning him with palm fronds. Right ?

He is on an island alright the I lost a bet and cant post island in the basement of the
Blue Plains Advanced WWTP
5000 Overlook Ave SW, Washington, DC 20032

Enjoy your stay in the deluxe accommodations.

at least that's what I heard :D

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet in the game thread last night, Malcko apparently couldn't tell Wentz was playing poorly, when I posted he was. It apparently was because he is all they got. Guess that made him suck less

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet in the game thread last night, Malcko apparently couldn't tell Wentz was playing poorly, when I posted he was. It apparently was because he is all they got. Guess that made him suck less
Did he give you his standard "Normally I like your posts" line?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he give you his standard "Normally I like your posts" line?

I don't think so, probably because I am sure he DOES NOT like anything I post about him or his team

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the Cowboys right now...are they the SB favorite? Probably not, but certainly one of the 5-6 teams with a realistic shot. Going forward though? Gotta be scary for the rest of the League. Next year, Salad will still have the leagues best OL...best group of RB's...Good group of WR's... a year older for Dak....what does the offense need in the draft? Another TE maybe...Let the Cowboys have a defensive minded draft, maybe sign one impact FA, and cross your fingers on Jaylon....Young team with crazy potential

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the Cowboys right now...are they the SB favorite? Probably not, but certainly one of the 5-6 teams with a realistic shot. Going forward though? Gotta be scary for the rest of the League. Next year, Salad will still have the leagues best OL...best group of RB's...Good group of WR's... a year older for Dak....what does the offense need in the draft? Another TE maybe...Let the Cowboys have a defensive minded draft, maybe sign one impact FA, and cross your fingers on Jaylon....Young team with crazy potential
Were you using Manster's phone???

I agree. Not the favorite, but one of the 5 or 6 and that is great for me. Coming from where they did, this team doesn't have to win a SB to have a successful year. The arrow is pointing up and thy have put themselves in the mix. Right now I am just enjoying the ride

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you using Manster's phone???

I agree. Not the favorite, but one of the 5 or 6 and that is great for me. Coming from where they did, this team doesn't have to win a SB to have a successful year. The arrow is pointing up and thy have put themselves in the mix. Right now I am just enjoying the ride
I'm on my laptop right now, because my phone was lost. At least now I know where it is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't even go in the game thread. Anyone not wearing a Eagles jersey could see that even when there was no pressure Wentz was missing open WR's. He has no touch to his passes. His arm mechanics are ALL wrong, he brings the ball too low when winding up and lets his elbow get over the ball as he starts his motion. It's all coachable and he seems smart enough to listen and learn. So maybe he will end up being better.

But if Dak gets no better for the next 10 years I'll be perfectly happy. Imagine what he could do with a defense?

As for our offense, it will be fine as long as we keep this OL and it stays healthy. Keep drafting 2nd day guys to fill wholes and keep depth. But we have Tyron and Travis locked up through 2023. Martin is locked through next year and I expect he will get extended this offseason. Free is here through 2017 and could extend on a short deal if he keeps up his work. Leary is a wildcard, so is Collins. I doubt Leary signs here again unless Jerry can sell him on "sit on the bench but you KNOW injuries happen".