• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All this team needs is a GAME MANAGER at QB

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this team will be a championship contender. Knowing when to throw the ball, making basic passes, not fumbling or turning the ball over at an alarming rate, not taking sacks and a solid completion percentage. We do not require Aaron Rodgers like plays or Mike Vick runs. Unfortunately we have a QB that locks onto WR's and air mails int's, holds onto the ball way to long, has no mobility, inaccurate, etc. I honestly see very few positives with this guy. This brings up the question why is he the starter? It's almost as bad as our Kicking options. Are the other QB's really that inept?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you hate Stave, but he's only thrown 5 picks on 205 career throws, despite having one of the worst receiving corps in America outside of Abby. This idea that he is throwing reckless picks just doesn't mesh with reality. If Stave avoided the four batted balls against ASU, he would've been exactly what you are asking for.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you hate Stave, but he's only thrown 5 picks on 205 career throws, despite having one of the worst receiving corps in America outside of Abby. This idea that he is throwing reckless picks just doesn't mesh with reality. If Stave avoided the four batted balls against ASU, he would've been exactly what you are asking for.

He's had many that should have been picks but has been very fortunate. No, I am not asking for a guy that holds onto the ball for too long, locks onto his first option, doesn't go through his progressions, inaccurate, and becomes extremely inept vs decent defenses. Hate is not the correct word, as he simply just doesn't fit the mold of a game manager. Also, I replayed the game and watched as the corner blitzed 15 times and he never once recognized it and was either sacked, or passed for an incompletion. It was a simple adjustment that should have been made in the first Q. I blame the coaches for this as well though. Honestly I trust Phillips more than I ever did with Stave. At least Phillips could move around a little. Anderson should treat the QB job like the kicker as it's fair game and the hottest hand will get the opportunity. Maybe Stave is just an excellent practice player but struggles in game situations (anti Tebow).:laugh3:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the great Stave again, missing a wide open WR with no pressure. HE'S HORRIBLE, TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GAME.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, you're hands down the dumbest raving lunatic on this board...bravo

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should stop providing material

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should stop providing material

I'm just agreeing with the majority of UW fans that Gordon should get majority of the carries and Stave is a terrible QB. Stating the obvious is not troll material buddy.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Moab and Dayne. If you're going to be like this during games we win, I'm recommending a rubber room and straight jackets for next week.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really rubs me the wrong way when people harp on specific kids. You'd hope that one would realize that these are 20year old kids and have a lot of growing, and in this specific case, he's played about 10 games and has been in this program for 2 years. I won't mention that he doesn't post anything about anyone else on the team, as that would actually take effort to focus on guys without the ball. They are kids and some patience is needed, plus he won the job and earned the coaches trust to be in there...unless of course GD has his application on Barry's desk because he's getting Anderson's job next year....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya Moab. I've seen some shit posting from Dayne. Glad to see you stick up for those beliefs. I think that's a great way to think of college football.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Stave, I kind of feel that the new offense might be more complex in language and that may be distracting him. He was much quicker and much more "head on a swivel" last year in my opinion.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone still support the Suave Stave? He's the best player on Iowa. The only positives any expert list on him is his size. Other than that he's slow, holds onto the ball to long, has no accuracy on short, mid or long passess(especially long passes), has no pocket awareness, throws the ball up for grabs, low IQ, makes dumb mistakes, doesn't throw to the open WR, etc. Somebody has to be paying off UW to start this kid as that is the only logical explanation.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd and long he throws short and doesn't hit the wied open Abby, and on third and 2 he chucked it deep to a covered Abby while the underneath route was open.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, this is the worst offensive coordinator UW has had in over a decade. Run Run pass (int)run run pass punt. run run pass punt. Most conservative trash I've seen in a while.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as UW has this O coordinator and QB they will be a mid bowl level team.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let's start with a healthy dose of run run pass punt again. Nobody can predict our elaborate offensive scheme. :L