• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All things offseason

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, unfortunately Boone wasn't happy about his contract going back a few years. Baalke wasn't able to retain him even if he wanted to.

With the holdout and contract issues the past couple of years, I don't think either side really wanted a deal.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are the new Raiders. Laughing stock of the NFL. Right now we have the most money in the NFL and we picked up no buddy. We have so many holes. We Lost our 2nd best OL. We need a pass rusher, #1 CB, TE, WR, DLine Depth and a MLB and an OLB.

Alot of needs an nothing yet. Im so frustrated with this Front office. Sorry guys.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are the new Raiders. Laughing stock of the NFL. Right now we have the most money in the NFL and we picked up no buddy. We have so many holes. We Lost our 2nd best OL. We need a pass rusher, #1 CB, TE, WR, DLine Depth and a MLB and an OLB.

Alot of needs an nothing yet. Im so frustrated with this Front office. Sorry guys.

your frustration is understandable...to some extent.

Do you agree good teams are built thru the draft?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your frustration is understandable...to some extent.

Do you agree good teams are built thru the draft?
I agree but sometimes you need to add that extra piece. I know we aren't 1 player away but getting a player like Smith and maybe Mack would maybe cost you what 18 mill. We would have about 40 mill to play with and going into the draft knowing we got our center and CB. Now we can build a plan in the draft.

Im not saying we should do what the Giants or Houston did or Jags did but I would like to see something. Houston over paid big time on Brock and over paid on a Avg RB in Miller.
Giants way over paid for Jenkins.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but sometimes you need to add that extra piece. I know we aren't 1 player away but getting a player like Smith and maybe Mack would maybe cost you what 18 mill. We would have about 40 mill to play with and going into the draft knowing we got our center and CB. Now we can build a plan in the draft.

Im not saying we should do what the Giants or Houston did or Jags did but I would like to see something. Houston over paid big time on Brock and over paid on a Avg RB in Miller.
Giants way over paid for Jenkins.

I feel like people are dropping dimes and picking up nickels this off season so far...a lot of gross over spending on mostly mid level talent. I'm still confident Baalke will find a way to absolutely fist us this off season and in the draft though...fingers crossed...:trash:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like people are dropping dimes and picking up nickels this off season so far...a lot of gross over spending on mostly mid level talent. I'm still confident Baalke will find a way to absolutely fist us this off season and in the draft though...fingers crossed...:trash:
crazy over spending.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

this happens every year, the top free agents get signed first, at big numbers. Big numbers means bigger overpaying.

not worried we aren't signing the big name free agents.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet you're frustarted we haven't signed anyone?!
yes because there are a lot of others to go after. I just want to see if the front office has life. I really think they are on vacation.

Jenkins I would of went after unless they think they can get smith cheaper. With the money we have I'm ok with 12 mill a year. We been looking for a #1 CB for a long time.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes because there are a lot of others to go after. I just want to see if the front office has life. I really think they are on vacation.

Jenkins I would of went after unless they think they can get smith cheaper. With the money we have I'm ok with 12 mill a year. We been looking for a #1 CB for a long time.

ever since Baalke took over....really took over....he signs free agents EVERY season. just that he doesn't normally go after the 'first wave'. It isn't surprising he hasn't signed anyone on day 1 of free agency.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet you're frustarted we haven't signed anyone?!

Not for the type of spending going on right now...we need some serious OL help though and it seems we're sitting on 40+ million for...? If it's Shawn Smith...we're going to grossly overpay for him...the Raiders are a far more attractive club at the moment despite the hovel that they play in.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel like even if they are going after 2nd tier guys that are solid players or starters they should be trying to sign them I'm not even hearing rumors just crickets about the 9ers.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever since Baalke took over....really took over....he signs free agents EVERY season. just that he doesn't normally go after the 'first wave'. It isn't surprising he hasn't signed anyone on day 1 of free agency.
Then why save so much money.

Did you see the product on the field last year. what Im getting from you is that you are ok with what we have and you think we have a good team. Well you can spend money on this team if you want. Im not this year. Not buying 1 49ers product and not getting the NFL ticket to watch this team. Why waste money. York and Baalke gives 2 craps about the fan base and improving this team. Remember when we were good we were like 1 player away and they never made the move for those 3 years. I always gave Baalke the benefit of the doubt but now I'm on the bandwagon of getting rid of him. The only thing he does well is contracts he gives to our own players on the team. He is so so on drafting, scared to make trades, scared to make a big move in FA. I thought last year was bad well this year sucks so far. Still time to change my mind but right now Im pissed. As a fan you should be pissed to.

All this money and nothing yet. I know its not over and there are still some players that can help us but if not I want him gone and my support for this team next year will be none. I will always love the 49ers and always be a fan but its time to take a stance. York thought by getting a new stadium he didn't have to do anything. WRONG. we want to see a good product on the field. Not some crap team that a college team might be able to beat. They talked about how much cap they will have this coming year and they do nothing. Pathetic.

Again sorry for the rant I'm just pissed.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I would be calling the Jets or the Broncos if they really want to move Kaepernick.