• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All the haters are nothing but LeJealous or very misinformed

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know he's watching all these NBA threads and as soon as you log in with you other ID's....GONE...Turnip will be gone.

Like I said. Don't hold your breath. Although if you did, and disappeared, nothing would really have been lost.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was still fouled though.

And the Bulls didn't foul James??

Seriously?

I have seen James flop a few times in the past, but not this season, and I don't think any Heat player was warned/fined since they made the rule.

IMO, flopping is no worse then crying about being fouled when you were not or intentioanlly lying when you know you touched the ball last when it goes out of bounds.

Everyone is trying to get an edge, a break, to help win a game.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Bulls didn't foul James??

Seriously?

I have seen James flop a few times in the past, but not this season, and I don't think any Heat player was warned/fined since they made the rule.

IMO, flopping is no worse then crying about being fouled when you were not or intentioanlly lying when you know you touched the ball last when it goes out of bounds.

Everyone is trying to get an edge, a break, to help win a game.

James flops all of the time. Hit up youtube. He's a liar too

“I don’t need to flop. I play an aggressive game but I don’t flop. I’ve never been one of those guys. I don’t need to flop. I don’t even know how to do it. So it doesn’t mean much to me.” - James

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know he's watching all these NBA threads and as soon as you log in with you other ID's....GONE...Turnip will be gone.

did he actually try to lie and say that was his only handle???? TOO damn funny...as history ALREADY shows...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James flops all of the time. Hit up youtube. He's a liar too

“I don’t need to flop. I play an aggressive game but I don’t flop. I’ve never been one of those guys. I don’t need to flop. I don’t even know how to do it. So it doesn’t mean much to me.” - James

for ANY clown who doesn't believe LeLiar is a habitual flopper i've got beach front property in Arizona to sell them...

the fool even winked at the camera for one of 'em...

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did he actually try to lie and say that was his only handle???? TOO damn funny...as history ALREADY shows...:laugh3:

Trust me..all his heat "friends" were embarrassed by his dual ID's... even his buddy Punchline distanced from him when Hammer exposed the RAT TURNIP.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where oh where is Zagstuh?? I mean he used to post, coincidentally, usually with Montsho on similar threads back on CBS. You'd think he was smart enough to read where some of us would be heading to here at Sporthoopla. I do miss that dude just like Superlion and Whoosh. Maybe they'll catch on and pop up here one day.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChiefsLakers67;3068583[B said:
]for ANY clown who doesn't believe LeLiar is a habitual flopper i've got beach front property in Arizona to sell them...[/B]

the fool even winked at the camera for one of 'em...

And the only person you would find to buy it is the moron who claims he wouldn't want the best basketball player in the world onhis team.

So, how many times has this "habitual" flopper been warned or fined by the league since the RULE has been imposed?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every one still flops, including Lebron but nobody does it to what it once was. Especially not Lebron. Tbh, he kind of has to flop a little other wise he will not get a lot calls that are obvious fouls but would go unnoticed due to his size and strength.

It is great that the league has taken steps to keep the NBA from looking like soccer, I am not religious but I pray for their untruthful souls...and fake broken legs.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Some of the CBS posters are making the good ones like myself and several others look bad on here.

Punchline, you and I both know that you instigate a lot of the Heat/Laker shit. Bottom line is we all played a role in it it some way, and we all need to take accountability for it. I feel like I did that with my "Hammer Down" thread, but because no one else is willing to take accountability, it was interpreted as a suck-up thread to most of you.

I just try and go with the flow for the most part (and I'm not even a fan of either team), but when things get personal, that's when you got to take a step back.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy is something that these Fake Heat Fans can relate too really well, since they have been so jealous of the Lakers success in the past years at the top.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of the whole "real men don't apologize" approach on here. I've already set up an ESPN account in case I ever wanted to leave.

Some people need to lose the whole tough guy approach. As I've learned, talking and acting tough on the internet doesn't make you a man. Owning up to your responsibilities does.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy is something that these Fake Heat Fans can relate too really well, since they have been so jealous of the Lakers success in the past years at the top.

TLF,

You know I hate the Heat and their fans as much as anyone, but honestly, most people aren't living in the past quite that much.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punchline, you and I both know that you instigate a lot of the Heat/Laker shit. Bottom line is we all played a role in it it some way, and we all need to take accountability for it. I feel like I did that with my "Hammer Down" thread, but because no one else is willing to take accountability, it was interpreted as a suck-up thread to most of you.

I just try and go with the flow for the most part (and I'm not even a fan of either team), but when things get personal, that's when you got to take a step back.

Glad to see you finally get it. You got clowned because the thread came off as a "woe is me" thread when you are the one constantly starting stuff. As someone pointed out it could have actually been a thread just to troll those who you feel are picking on you. Like I said before if you feel that way its best to ignore me when you decide you want to try and insult someone unprovoked.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Spurs win the title. I doubt it will happen. All we hear about from the media is Lebron this, Lebron that. The Spurs just go about their business with class. It's a nice change of pace, especially for the NBA. Which is probably why Stern & Co. will at the very least try to make sure San Antonio doesn't win the title.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Hurricane. You are welcome on the Rams pages anytime because we live by the creed over there that you have espoused. Post all you want but own your issues when you get called out and offer a gentleman's apology. Yep that's what real men do.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where oh where is Zagstuh?? I mean he used to post, coincidentally, usually with Montsho on similar threads back on CBS. You'd think he was smart enough to read where some of us would be heading to here at Sporthoopla. I do miss that dude just like Superlion and Whoosh. Maybe they'll catch on and pop up here one day.
Yeah I miss Zag. We had our differences but we thought alike on lots of things. He was way more objective and patient than I was.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Spurs win the title. I doubt it will happen. All we hear about from the media is Lebron this, Lebron that. The Spurs just go about their business with class. It's a nice change of pace, especially for the NBA. Which is probably why Stern & Co. will at the very least try to make sure San Antonio doesn't win the title.

Amen.